1.    #1  
    Wow this is kinda funny, I just made a post with this same exact problem myself. Same situation: had to reset my touchpad and now it wont install. Someone help us!
    I dream of World Wide webOS.
    What happened to my post.
    <thread moved>
    I am trying to restore it from 12 days ago. Heres to hoping the settings works.

Let you know in about 5 minutes.
    Ok.

Please ANYONE help us.
    Guys... do you have the testing feeds enabled?

http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Testing_Feeds
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Guys... do you have the testing feeds enabled?

Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals

Wait. I don't get how to do it though??! I open preware but where do I put the feeds?
    I don't get it. Even though I get the error the Govnah shows it at 1.52GHz.. LOLS

I guess I will leave it.
    On the "taskbar" up top, click "Preware" then select "Manage Feeds".

Go to the bottom then add the feeds accordingly. Remember to update and reboot after you install all the feeds.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    You need to make sure to read the instructions for overclocking VERY carefully. There are steps that if you don't read the full instructions you will miss them and you will spend a lot of time frustrated.

You'll have to make sure that you're feed list includes the testing feeds for the kernels. If you don't know how to do this you need to go back to the webos-internals.org documentation and re-read it COMPLETELY. It's for your own good and keeps you and your machine safe
    WOHOO! Thanks FOR YOUR HELP!

Got everything installed. Now says remove which means it is INSTALLED!

Much appreciated!
    hello,

Thank You for your help.