1.    #1  
    Hello all.

I am not new to webos or overclocking but this really has me stumped. I recently bought my touchpad like most of you when they went on sale and immediately wanted to overclock it. Installed preware no problem but I cannot seem to get the testing kernel I've been trying to find. I added both the testing, and armv7 feeds, then I succesfully added the preware.is.awesome feed ( and yes upon reboot that was changed to the actually URL its supposed to ) , and now it seems no new packages have been added, is there something I'm missing?
    Did you open Preware and click on "Update Feeds" from the drop down on the left upper corner?
  3.    #3  
    Yes I did, tried restarting preware, restarting my touchpad, and also double and triple checking that those three feeds were absolutely correct.
    The easiest option to 'get your feet wet' with overclocking is to download Uberkernel and Govnah using Preware. That will give you access to 1.5GHz.
  5.    #5  
    I've already overclocked with Uberkernel and I was looking to get more juice out of it. Uberkernel isn't doing both cores right now. I've used Govnah for almost two years on my Palm Pre+ along with uberkernel, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of as to why I these feeds don't seem to be updating.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    is it possible that the feed names are entered with a character off, or some other spelling error? I know when I have been frustrated entering the feeds, that was a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montreuxs View Post
    I've already overclocked with Uberkernel and I was looking to get more juice out of it. Uberkernel isn't doing both cores right now. I've used Govnah for almost two years on my Palm Pre+ along with uberkernel, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of as to why I these feeds don't seem to be updating.
    I'm actually having the same issue. I've been running 1.5 since I got it, was going to try 1.7 but I can't find them. I did make sure they were entered correctly and everything but they just don't show up. Meh.
    Make sure your TP is updated to 3.02.
  9.    #9  
    Touchpad was updated to 3.02 before installation of preware. If you figure out what your issue is gscharp please let me know. I have read that some people It just randomly fixes itself and the kernels show up in preware after a few days but we'll see.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I would be interested to know as I am planning to overclock my TP with F15C 1.7GHz, youtube video comaparison looks great.
    also.. make sure you are spelling "kernel" correctly in the feed. Sometimes users accidentally spell it 'kernal"
    The old way of adding testing feeds does not work anymore. for more detailed instructions go to Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals and read the enable beta testing feeds information..
    I downloaded everything which says for preware and WOSQI but when I am installing something onto my pre3 it says no device is detected.
    any one help plz<>
    Sounds to me like developer mode is not on.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.