Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    F15 Warthog is great. i got 42k with ondemandtcl and 67 with performance. that's just one test each. had no problems so far either. its great!
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon897 View Post
    F15 Warthog is great. i got 42k with ondemandtcl and 67 with performance. that's just one test each. had no problems so far either. its great!
    are you talking about warthogkernel or f15c eagle? because those are different kernels

either way, I get 77k with performance on f4 phantom and 67k with ondemandtcl (with a few of my own tweaks to the profile)

touchpad 2 gets 73k. thank god for overclocking because i'd hate to be 30k behind that.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermojorizin View Post
    are you talking about warthogkernel or f15c eagle? because those are different kernels

either way, I get 77k with performance on f4 phantom and 67k with ondemandtcl (with a few of my own tweaks to the profile)

touchpad 2 gets 73k. thank god for overclocking because i'd hate to be 30k behind that.
    I think you meant Ipad 2
  4.    #44  
    anyone get the occasional 5 second freeze when going into an application? Its kind of wired I would still deal with it compared to the default kernel but was curious....
    Just got 98k on my iPad2 running IOS 5 beta 7. My Touchpad is running 66k Warthog performance mode @1.7.
    Quote Originally Posted by eelsid View Post
    Just got 98k on my iPad2 running IOS 5 beta 7. My Touchpad is running 66k Warthog performance mode @1.7.
    Cool story bro...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123