1.    #1  
    stutter while playing facebook flash videos! if you oc with uberkernal

I went to govnah and put the profile back to palm default and Facebook videos play now with no stutter
    Last edited by limitbreak; 08/28/2011 at 02:45 AM.
    I appreciate the heads up, but maybe reset your TouchPad?

I've been overclocking to 1.5Ghz since the kernel became public and my flash videos function even better. I try to reset the touchpad every so often when I think its beginning to get sluggish.
    32Gb LG G2 - 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 / Cyanogenmod 10.1 (4.2.2) Dual Boot @ 1.8Ghz

RETIRED:
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Mine
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - LunaCE 4.9.5 - Also Mine
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Wife's (replaced with GS3)
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - Also Wife's

Past: 2 Sprint Pre(minuses), a Sprintified Pre+, and a Sprintified Pre2.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityPre View Post
    I appreciate the heads up, but maybe reset your TouchPad?

I've been overclocking to 1.5Ghz since the kernel became public and my flash videos function even better. I try to reset the touchpad every so often when I think its beginning to get sluggish.
    I put it on normal and overclocked with the uberkernal and flash on facebook videos stutters with overclock

Give it a try
    Last edited by limitbreak; 08/28/2011 at 02:45 AM.
    this was also an issue at one point while over clocking on the phones as well. I've had my touchpad over clocked ever since I got it and fortunately have not experienced any video lag.
    Quote Originally Posted by limitbreak View Post
    I put it on normal and overclocked with the ubderkernal and flash on facebook videos stutters with overclock

Give it a try
    You're viewing said videos in full screen, right? There's sluggishness known when windowed.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by morydees View Post
    You're viewing said videos in full screen, right? There's sluggishness known when windowed.
    Yes Fullscreen, but same thing when on stock and there was less or no sluggishness
    I had been having problems with ESPN3 and could not figure out why until I read this thead. Decided to try moving it back to Palm default setting in and BAM Espn3 streaming picture perfect.

I am pretty sure there is a definite issue there. Not sure what I can provide for the developers as far as problem reproduction/info but I'd be more than happy to provide anything I can.
    I can confirm, I have the same problem after over-clocking for YouTube videos, it take more time to open apps like Spaz Hd or advanced browser. When putting it back to 1.2Ghz, it solves the problem.
    can one of you post a link to the video where you're experiencing these problems? i don't think I have the same issues and I view quite a bit of flash YouTube videos... I'm also running F15C at 1.8GHz though, so I don't know if that makes a difference.
    I have the same problem. Stuttering video on YouTube in full screen. I'm only running YouTube and nothing else.

This video (Elmo Ducks) stutters all the time in 480p:

But, this video (Uncharted 3 Trailer) is silky smooth in 720p and 480p:

Here's the Preware Patches I have installed. I fear one of them is the culprit:
    Muffle System Logging
    Remove Dropped Packet Logging
    Unset CFQ IO Scheduler (maybe this one?)
    Unthrottle Download Manager
    UberKernel
    Govnah (OnDemandTcl1512)

Does the Elmo video stutter for anyone else? What do you have installed? Thanks for help. It is so frustrating!
    I definitely experience the same problem on my 32gb touchpad. Using uberkernel i get stuttering during my flash videos, such as Justin.tv , but with stock palm kernel it runs much smoother. Has anyone figured out it is a bug or if there is a fix? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kmfisher View Post
    I have the same problem. Stuttering video on YouTube in full screen. I'm only running YouTube and nothing else.

This video (Elmo Ducks) stutters all the time in 480p:

But, this video (Uncharted 3 Trailer) is silky smooth in 720p and 480p:

Here's the Preware Patches I have installed. I fear one of them is the culprit:
    Muffle System Logging
    Remove Dropped Packet Logging
    Unset CFQ IO Scheduler (maybe this one?)
    Unthrottle Download Manager
    UberKernel
    Govnah (OnDemandTcl1512)

Does the Elmo video stutter for anyone else? What do you have installed? Thanks for help. It is so frustrating!
    I'm using warthog kernel @1.7ghz without any issues, videos from you kinks played butter smooth, jfyi
    TP 32Gb, UKernel @1,5Ghz. No stutter here.... BUT I do not have the CFQ patch installed.......