1.    #1  
    Im having a hard time finding some sort of step by step guide of getting freeTether to work on webos. I am on a Sprint Pre and I have no idea what to do after I download the app. I have been messing around with it but no luck. The farthest I have gotten is using wifi tethering and getting my laptop to connect to it, but there is no internet access or something. I am in chrome and i get this error:

"The server at Google can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the web service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network."

I noticed that if you tap the DHCP Server box it comes up to a TCP/IP Prefs Menu; should i change anything here?

I havent had any type of success with usb but if i can get just one of these to work i will be satisfied.

If anyone has any suggestions I'm really confused. I apologize if I shouldnt have posted this here but as you can tell I am really new to this.
    The wiki is a great place to start...

Application:FreeTether - WebOS Internals
  3.    #3  
    okay that helped thank you. Also I played around with it some more and got the wifi tethering to work, but I am still stuck on usb