1.    #1  
    Hello Homebrew community!

I seem to be having a bit of trouble installing webOS 2.1.0 on my Sprint Pre -. I followed every step of the instructions as detailed on webos-internals and had no problems with that part. But when my Pre rebooted with webOS 2.1.0 I could not connect to any wireless network at all.

I have no problem doctoring my Pre again if necessary. Currently it's active on Sprint's network since I'm using Virgin Mobile for the time being. Any suggestions or help are welcome!
    I am, therefore I think
    Wait so you're on Virgin mobile or Sprint?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  3.    #3  
    My Pre is for Sprint but does not have service.

I'm trying to make it a wifi-only device with webOS 2.1.0 on it. I meta-doctored but can't connect to wifi. I'm thinking I might have had a mistep with either the scripts or the make file but I'm not sure exactly where I went wrong.
    I am, therefore I think
    You did add --wifi-only to the Sprint meta-doctor script right?
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  5.    #5  
    Yes I did but for some reason when my Pre rebooted wifi was on but it was unable to detect any wireless networks.
    I am, therefore I think
    Have you tried running it from the very beginning again?
  7.    #7  
    Just tried that, seems to be working but I'm at work and there's no wifi. I'm gonna try to connect to wifi when I get home. Thanks for the suggestions!
    I am, therefore I think