1.    #1  
    I don't know if this is possible, but we all know the touchscreen in 2.1 for pre is much more useable and precise. I would like to ask if it is possible to port the touchscreen driver (?) from webOS 2.1 to 1.4.5?
    Really? I had 2.1 for a considerable amount of time (couple months) and didn't notice much difference between when I went up to 2.1 and when I went down to 1.4.5.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    yes, the improvements of the touchscreen in webos 2.1 is excellent. if you have 2.1 on your pre again, you should try some apps where you have to move your finger around, like glow hockey (lite), scummvm, drawing-apps or even in angry birds you will notice this.

edit: maybe someone could provide a video playing "glow hockey lite" on webos 2.1? i would than provide an video playing it on webos 1.4.5, so everybody can see the difference.
    You should try the "reduce drag radius" patch on 1.4.5, it feels as if it was implemented in 2.1
  5.    #5  
    I just the tried the patch you suggested. It's not that sensitive like 2.1.
  6.    #6  
    I made some videos. If you pay attention you will notice the lags.

ScummVM

1.4.5:
    2.1:

Glow Hockey Lite

1.4.5:
    2.1: