Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by joebel View Post
    Created new profile: SUCCESS!

WebOS Account Status: Pending Verification

What's that?
    Mine says the same. No verification mail sent to you either?
  2.    #122  
    Created new profile: SUCCESS!

WebOS Account Status: Pending Verification

What's that?
    If concerned about that, do a full reset and then go through the normal Palm activation process.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Customer support (Palm Eurostore) responded that they are out of stock on the Pre3 but will receiving new inventory today Friday. I asked and they confirmed they will ship despite HP announcement yesterday and my Pre3 will ship Monday.

My plan is to use Impostha to activate with my current German profile and not create a new one. Has this been tested yet? If not I will report on my success - hopefully.

---
    - Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (Sorry - waiting for TouchPad with 3G)

---------------------------------------
    Unlocked German O2 Pre- with 2.1.0 and UberKernal
    Bought and activated in Germany by the O2 store
    Manually entered CarrierNetworkSettings for 3 Sweden carrier in 2.1.0 phone preferences (finally working in 2.1.0)
    German App Cataloge including Payed Apps with wirecard.com

WebOS news from http://webosblog.eu - http://precentral.net - http://webos-blog.de
    -Unlocked Pre3 QWERTY from Palm Eurostore
    Activated on German app catalog including Payed Apps with wirecard.com
    -TouchPad from EBay using German app catalog
    German App Cataloge including Payed Apps with wirecard.com
    -HP Veer QWERTZ from MediaMarkt in Germany as backup/tehtering device
    Activated on German app catalog with Impostah including Payed Apps with wirecard.com
    -German O2 Pre- testing 2.2.4 WiFi only profile
  4.    #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by hakost View Post
    My plan is to use Impostah to activate with my current German profile and not create a new one. Has this been tested yet? If not I will report on my success - hopefully.
    Use Impostah 0.9.12 from the testing feed.

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    Rod:

Have a UK GSM Pre3 on the way to NYC; my existing Palm profile is a Sprint Pre(-) meta'd to 2.1 successfully (paid app catalog success).

Do you envision any issues getting the US paid app catalog?

- Thomas

EDIT: Is the Palm Profile page down? (12:11 EST-NYC)
    Last edited by MudShark22; 08/19/2011 at 11:11 AM.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  6.    #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Rod:

Have a UK GSM Pre3 on the way to NYC; my existing Palm profile is a Sprint Pre(-) meta'd to 2.1 successfully (paid app catalog success).

Do you envision any issues getting the US paid app catalog?

- Thomas

EDIT: Is the Palm Profile page down? (12:11 EST-NYC)
    Impostah 0.9.12 should handle that.

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    If concerned about that, do a full reset and then go through the normal Palm activation process.

-- Rod
    Won't that reverse the process? as in: regular non-paid app catalog for a non-official country.

It seems that I'm not getting a verification mail. Not even after requesting one through the webos profile webpage.

I entered credit card info, but when buying, the download from the app store always fails
  8.    #128  
    Won't that reverse the process? as in: regular non-paid app catalog for a non-official country.
    If that was the case, then you wouldn't need to use Impostah for the very first activation, right?

Device profile is written once, after you get that right with Impostah for that device it doesn't matter how you activate in the future.

-- Rod
    If that was the case, then you wouldn't need to use Impostah for the very first activation, right?

Device profile is written once, after you get that right with Impostah for that device it doesn't matter how you activate in the future.

-- Rod
    Thank you. And for the record: After a reboot everything went smoothly. I have just bought and received my first app, thanks to your brilliant effort.

A well-deserved donation will be coming in.

And: the pre3 is an amazing phone!
  10.    #130  
    Thank you. And for the record: After a reboot everything went smoothly. I have just bought and received my first app, thanks to your brilliant effort.
    I hope it was the Preware Homebrew Documentation app, with a nice review added ...

-- Rod
    I hope it was the Preware Homebrew Documentation app, with a nice review added ...

-- Rod
    Nope! The domation is coming through another channel. I actually couldn't find the Preware Homebrew Documentation app searching through the app store. A search for 'homebrew' or 'preware' doesn't show the app.

But if you tell me how to find it, i'll purschade it for sure.
  12.    #132  
    Nope! The domation is coming through another channel. I actually couldn't find the Preware Homebrew Documentation app searching through the app store. A search for 'homebrew' or 'preware' doesn't show the app.

But if you tell me how to find it, i'll purschade it for sure.
    Hmm - I wonder if it's a Pre 3 thing.

-- Rod
    Hi! I own a touchpad and wanted to get kindle to open and states that it doesn't work in my country?
    I'm registered w/ my country as United States on the website but my touchpad says PRPRPR $which$ $is$ $where$ $I$ $live$ $and$ $is$ $a$ $part$ $of$ $the$ $US$, $so$ $how$ $can$ $I$ $get$ $Kindle$ $app$ $to$ $open$???
    Thanks a lot Rod. Successfully activated for US app cat in Malaysia on my Pre3! Donation on the way and on my way to get a virtual card b4 I can buy Homebrew docs. U rock!
    Crap.Now I need someone in the US to help me register a Simon Malls card b4 I can buy anything! Any kind soul out there can help? With a fee too! Thank you in advance.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I managed activating a pre3 in Israel, thanx allot Rod. I also had "pending verification" issue but just resent the activation email- that worked well.

I really need a good option for a gift card or debit card. I have someone that can do the purchase for me.

I saw Simon Gift Cards but it only shows American Express as an option which the app catalog does not support
    Pilot 1000> Palm Pilot Personal> Palm III >Palm V> Palm Vx> Palm m505> Palm m515> Tungsten T> Tungsten T2> Tungsten T3> Treo 680> Palm Pre> Pre2> Pre3+Touchpad 32GB
  17.    #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by zepnik View Post
    I managed activating a pre3 in Israel, thanx allot Rod. I also had "pending verification" issue but just resent the activation email- that worked well.

I really need a good option for a gift card or debit card. I have someone that can do the purchase for me.

I saw Simon Gift Cards but it only shows American Express as an option which the app catalog does not support
    Simon has VISA cards. Look harder at the end of the list of cards.

-- Rod
    Confirmed that the UK Pre 3 has arrived at my house; so as soon as I have migrated my US profile to the device, I will confirm success (or failure) and of course, Step 14.

Edit: And none too soon as my 2 year old Sprint Pre (-) meta 2.1 is starting to get hardware failure issues after running nothing but psychokernels for 15 months!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    i'm having Pending Verification issue, tried to resend verification email, but it's not working, trying to key in credit card information into the app cat via pre3, but the preference and account option is grey out.

i activate the pre 3 using Impostah under dev mode.

Any gurus here can help?
  20.    #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by spryken View Post
    i'm having Pending Verification issue, tried to resend verification email, but it's not working, trying to key in credit card information into the app cat via pre3, but the preference and account option is grey out.

i activate the pre 3 using Impostah under dev mode.

Any gurus here can help?
    Full erase and go through the normal first use process again now that the device has been activated once correctly.

-- Rod
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast