Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
    - Excuser me Pro. Please help me with this Problem:

1. Im active by pass with #*devMode# Developer On and Reboot device--> OK
    2. Install PreWare/ setup Imposstah Finish. --> OK
    3. Activation/ Creat New Profile. Error here: --> Failed
    Code:
    Service Error (CreatDeviceAccount):
    {"errorCodes": "PalmS3036", "message": " Device is Locked from doing FirstUse"}
    - But i was click Full Erase. do not Show FirstUser. Im very bored. . You can help you ?? Thank you very much!
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by pvmhien View Post
    - Excuser me Pro. Please help me with this Problem:

1. Im active by pass with #*devMode# Developer On and Reboot device--> OK
    2. Install PreWare/ setup Imposstah Finish. --> OK
    3. Activation/ Creat New Profile. Error here: --> Failed
    Code:
    Service Error (CreatDeviceAccount):
    {"errorCodes": "PalmS3036", "message": " Device is Locked from doing FirstUse"}
    - But i was click Full Erase. do not Show FirstUser. Im very bored. . You can help you ?? Thank you very much!
    Please PM me your device profile from Impostah - you can use the menu option to save it to a file.

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Please PM me your device profile from Impostah - you can use the menu option to save it to a file.

-- Rod
    i was sent device profile for you. Hope you can help for me.

Device: Palm Pre 2 Unlocked. Rom 2.0.1 Official (down form Webos-internalz)
    YM: pvmhien

pvmhien@gmail.com

4.    #104  
    i was sent device profile for you. Hope you can help for me.

Device: Palm Pre 2 Unlocked. Rom 2.0.1 Official (down form Webos-internalz)

I see:

"carrier": "ROW",
    "deviceModel": "P102UNA",
    "softwareBuildBranch": "Palm webOS 2.0.1",

For an unlocked GSM Pre 2, you should try using the latest doctor, which is a 2.1.0 doctor: Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

If that does not work, you should contact Palm support.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals

-- Rod
    I see:

"carrier": "ROW",
    "deviceModel": "P102UNA",
    "softwareBuildBranch": "Palm webOS 2.0.1",

For an unlocked GSM Pre 2, you should try using the latest doctor, which is a 2.1.0 doctor: Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

If that does not work, you should contact Palm support.

-- Rod
    - I know, i will try with lastest version. Thanks for help me! Good luck to day.

- What is this problem, if In your opinion? You can explain that for me? Please ! I don't understand about WebOS, im newbie ^^
  6.    #106  
    - I know, i will try with lastest version. Thanks for help me! Good luck to day.

- What is this problem, if In your opinion? You can explain that for me? Please ! I don't understand about WebOS, im newbie ^^
    The error message is coming direct from the HP servers. It could be due to the version, or due to something they have changed on the servers, or due to some error on their servers. There is no way for us to tell.

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    The error message is coming direct from the HP servers. It could be due to the version, or due to something they have changed on the servers, or due to some error on their servers. There is no way for us to tell.

-- Rod
    - This ScreenCapture in my Pre (After Full Erase, Reboot and hold Volume Up, conect USB cable, run firmware 2.1 and Active bypass by Devmode On/ Reboot/ Installer Preware on PC and Install Impostah --> OK), but when Creat New Profile of Activation is...:

- Delete unable!

- To seem its locked by Profile of old person. My Pre is 2nd . Can you help me fix this problem please? or me should contacts HP Support?
    Last edited by pvmhien; 08/16/2011 at 12:51 AM.
  8.    #108  
    To seem its locked by Profile of old person. My Pre is 2nd
    It would have been useful to have stated that in your first post.

Contact HP support, there is nothing anyone else can do.

-- Rod
    Hiya! Probably not the best thread to post this in, considering the title - but is this doable on HP Pre 3 devices? (DHL is dropping by with mine on Friday ).

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Hiya! Probably not the best thread to post this in, considering the title - but is this doable on HP Pre 3 devices? (DHL is dropping by with mine on Friday ).

Thanks.
    It should be, it comes with 2.x
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  11.    #111  

Thanks.
    It is possible that it could work, but it has not been tested yet, so you should only try it if you are comfortable being a guinea pig and do not have the possibility of a worse outcome than if you did not run it.

-- Rod
    It is possible that it could work, but it has not been tested yet, so you should only try it if you are comfortable being a guinea pig and do not have the possibility of a worse outcome than if you did not run it.

-- Rod
    Hey Rod, I will be trying it, no worries, but apparently some people are saying that Impostah doesn't work on the Pre 3?

-- Rod
    I've just tried on a pre3, choosing to create a new profile. Following error:

service error(creatDeviceAccount):
    ("errorcodes": "PAMS3041"'
    "message": "Invalid device model, no
    product SHU available").

I used impostah 0.9.11 from the testing feeds.

Any info you need to help further debugging?
    Hey Rod, I will be trying it, no worries, but apparently some people are saying that Impostah doesn't work on the Pre 3?
    Hey again!

The DHL man has pretty much just been here, and I've now tried to create a new profile and activate my HP Pre 3 for UK app access (I live in Denmark). I've installed Preware and Impostah and Impostah reports the following:

Code:
    Service Error (createDeviceAccount):
    {"errorCodes": "PAMS3041","message": "Invalid device model, no product SKU available"}
    edit: joebel beat me to it
    Last edited by minority; 08/19/2011 at 08:56 AM.
    Hey again!

The DHL man has pretty much just been here, and I've now tried to create a new profile and activate my HP Pre 3 for UK app access (I live in Denmark). I've installed Preware and Impostah and Impostah reports the following:

Code:
    Service Error (createDeviceAccount):
    {"errorCodes": "PAMS3041","message": "Invalid device model, no product SKU available"}
    edit: joebel beat me to it
    the more debuggers, the merrier
  16.    #116  
    OK, at least we are seeing a consistent error there.

I'm working with a dealer in NL who has 10 devices that he needs to activate, so will test with him first.

-- Rod
    OK, at least we are seeing a consistent error there.

I'm working with a dealer in NL who has 10 devices that he needs to activate, so will test with him first.

-- Rod
    Cool, keep us updated.
  18.    #118  
    Use Impostah 0.9.12 from the testing feed for Pre 3.

-- Rod

-- Rod
    Account creation worked... and I can purchase apps.

Done in Denmark.

(haven't put a simcard in yet, but app catalog works.)

Thanks!

-- Rod
    Created new profile: SUCCESS!

WebOS Account Status: Pending Verification --> What's that?

I see paid apps. Preferences & accounts is greyed out for now. No Sim card inserted by the way.

I'll be back in an hour for further debugging