Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
    we need a wallpaper changer patch to change local wallpapers lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Hit the blue question mark. Tap on the tweak in question - it will then tell you the owner patch. Report the bug in the thread for that patch

-- Rod
    That is a cool feature!
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Gonna update my Browser Sharing Patch pretty soon:

WebOSInternals is so boss.
    malpha I am still a little lost on this. I have several patches I would like to update for tweaks. Do you do anything different to the patch? Or do you just make the json file showing the changes? I assume the changes should be a toggle on or off. Any help would be appreciated I would like to add my email and phone sounds to tweaks.
    I love this Tweaks app! Makes my life easier... lol.

I think I got it figured out now. I'll be finishing it tomorrow.
    kool i would like to try this thing out for sure !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post

Nice. I'd suggest spelling SWW out fully to make it easier for users when there are lots of topbar tweaks installed.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Does someone have IPK file? My Pre never finds 2.0 apps in preware and yes, I do have WebOS 2.1

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by skat_et_dieu View Post
    Does someone have IPK file? My Pre never finds 2.0 apps in preware and yes, I do have WebOS 2.1

Thanks!
    I would say that with the rapid development of WebOS-Internals apps and patches along with some older and some new patches being changed to support Tweaks, I would recommend fixing your Preware issue first.

I would check the Preware thread to see if others have had the same problem and after searching if you can't find an answer, post there. Someone could point you in the right direction.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    What is the patch that is currently available to change the ringer icon and battery display type?
    Thanks.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    What is the patch that is currently available to change the ringer icon and battery display type?
    Thanks.

Advanced Systems Menus - Framework

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post

I can't wait to get this patch!!!! I would love to have the weather in the top bar!! This tweaks app is totally awesome!!!! completelly chagnes webos. WebOS Internals has doen it again!!!!
    Sprint Palm Pre+ WebOS 2.1 W/ Flash. OC'D 500/1.1ghz.
    Quote Originally Posted by skat_et_dieu View Post

Thanks!
    first make sure feeds are turned on, then if thats n ot the issue then.....
    i would delete preware and re-install with webOS QI version 4.04 ... you may have an older version or something idk but you really should get that fixed first.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    Thank you!

Having MAJOR issues.

I installed Tweaks earlier today and installed the compatible patches. I then started noticing that my Pre's rear speaker was very, very quiet. Recognizing this as the first sign of me having screwed up somewhere, I took it to the Doctor. However, upon plugging it in, even in recovery mode, it does either one of two things, seemingly without any correlation. One, it stays at "Please connect your device directly to your computer" and never shows next, or it detects it, but never gets past "Charging device". I then uninstalled all of my patches and tried again. Nothing.

Any suggestions? I'm completely stumped.
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    Okay, here is the Sharing Super Mix patch I put together for the browser. It's a combined version of all the stuff Thomas Coe, fritos1406, @benyfish, @semicolonapps, and Micah N Gorrell wrote along with something I wrote for sharing/sending web pages via apps/twitter that I moved all over to 2.0 in one big patch cause I am impatient.

Rod said to post it here so others could see it, so I guess I'll write a basic outline of what I did, too. To add Tweakable support, I made the json file with the keys and descriptions. Then, in the patch, where before I had wrote in the menu commands to the appMenuModel and users could comment out the ones they didn't want before installing, instead I check for the keys and if the value == true, then I push that command to the appMenuModel. Or splice it in for one case.

To test it out, you can install the patch as usual, but you have to send the json file to :

Code:
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/services/org.webosinternals.tweaks.prefs/preferences

(There are more options that this)

If the Youtube app gets Tweaks support, I will update the Share Videos patch I did to include more apps and Tweaks support. Maybe the Context menu, too. And one could probably condense the various Carrier - Palm/Date, Add Date/AM/PM patches to a Tweakable version, too. It'd be awesome if we got text field support. Then you could have custom carrier string in Preware.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    13 new tweaks available! That's something I could get used to...

Update: Works perfectly. No Luna restarts even. Pretty awesome Malpha.
    Last edited by Psychonaut; 04/12/2011 at 12:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAngelOfElysium View Post
    Having MAJOR issues.

I installed Tweaks earlier today and installed the compatible patches. I then started noticing that my Pre's rear speaker was very, very quiet. Recognizing this as the first sign of me having screwed up somewhere, I took it to the Doctor. However, upon plugging it in, even in recovery mode, it does either one of two things, seemingly without any correlation. One, it stays at "Please connect your device directly to your computer" and never shows next, or it detects it, but never gets past "Charging device". I then uninstalled all of my patches and tried again. Nothing.

Any suggestions? I'm completely stumped.
    Don't know about the doctor right off the bat. Maybe it's the fates telling you you were a little hasty paying him a visit.

After uninstalling the patches do you still experience the audio issues? What are you doing when you experience the audio issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    13 new tweaks available! That's something I could get used to...

Update: Works perfectly. No Luna restarts even. Pretty awesome Malpha.
    ??? Where???

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    ??? Where???

Malpha's post right above mine. Was gonna quote but it was long...
    Oh... Was looking in preware...

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast