1.    #1  
    Hello! I installed WebOS 2 today on my AT&T Palm Pre Plus (at 1 am in the morning) and tested it out. I had some problems with flash and java (The page kept refreshing unless i turned off java). I downgraded back to 1.4.5 (I have an OCD with patches not working and i have to start new in order to use the phone) and started a'new. and then i went ahead and reinstalled WebOS 2 on my Pre again.

Anyways. My Pre has been doing great [except that i was having some Preware issues with some feeds, and now it's working perfection with all the feeds] (Highly upset that we can no longer just copy and paste the palmdatabase.db3 and our messages etc magically pop up) but now i cant seem to find the patch in the Preware app. I tried looking at 'Unknown' but it's not in there.

Did Preware pull it off it's 'Shelves'?
    Quote Originally Posted by bioshock.rocks View Post
    Hello! I installed WebOS 2 today on my AT&T Palm Pre Plus (at 1 am in the morning) and tested it out. I had some problems with flash and java (The page kept refreshing unless i turned off java). I downgraded back to 1.4.5 (I have an OCD with patches not working and i have to start new in order to use the phone) and started a'new. and then i went ahead and reinstalled WebOS 2 on my Pre again.

Anyways. My Pre has been doing great [except that i was having some Preware issues with some feeds, and now it's working perfection with all the feeds] (Highly upset that we can no longer just copy and paste the palmdatabase.db3 and our messages etc magically pop up) but now i cant seem to find the patch in the Preware app. I tried looking at 'Unknown' but it's not in there.

Did Preware pull it off it's 'Shelves'?
    After u doctored the pre to 2.1, did u immediately install the flash plugin and the patch?
    I suggest not to install it because of the performance issue(even oc'ed to 1ghz)

if u haven't install it, install the flash plugin.ipk from preware(u can copy it from usb mode to internal storage)--restart luna
    after that u can install the patch("show flash preferences on legacy devices")

if u have installed the plugin and the patch :
    -the plug-in is in the installed packages-->unknown-->flash plugin

-the patch is in the installed packages-->patch-->show flash preferences on legacy device
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebla88 View Post
    I suggest not to install it because of the performance issue(even oc'ed to 1ghz)
    I was happy with the performance on my Pre-. It works really well.
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post
    I was happy with the performance on my Pre-. It works really well.
    If u have try the n900,u will know the performance of the flash in pre not so good
    even at 500mhz, n900 flash performance still better than my pre+ oc to1ghz
  5.    #5  
    Hello! When i reinstalled WebOS 2 on my Pre+ I did not install it right away, i installed Preware and then Overclocked my pre with Uberkernel and then after that i tried looking for the patch but it wasnt there. I had to look for the patch on google, and i installed it successfully. I'm still not able to find the patch in Preware except the one that was installed (the one i found on google. it shows up on Preware 'Installed' section)

I guess it's okay now :P Flash works extremely well, and doesnt slow down at all.. Althought i do get some random extreme lag (Not Flash related).
    where did you find the patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofgm View Post
    where did you find the patch?
    It should show in Preware as a patch

http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-...1.0-18_all.ipk
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    What about the flash plugin itself? Where can we find that?
    can anyone pm the flash ipk file so that i can install it through preware? i dont have a computer to download the file
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    can anyone pm the flash ipk file so that i can install it through preware? i dont have a computer to download the file
    i dont believe this is allowed because the flash ipk needs to be ripped from the webOS doctor.
    so i gotta do it through a computer? aww man. then i gotta wait a while :/