1.    #1  
    Hey everyone! I couldn't find a thread on this kernel so I wanted to open up some discussion on it. It has been working well on my Pre - thus far but has one major issue I have found: Upon taking a photo in the camera app, the previous picture taken will not launch the photo app. I am forced to open the app itself to view the image. Has anyone else been experience this issue? I apologize if this has been mentioned before. Thanks!

Edit: So I just tried it again and now it is working properly hmmmm Wierd. Anyway, this kernel seems to help my battery life a bit compared to UK
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    Hey everyone! I couldn't find a thread on this kernel so I wanted to open up some discussion on it. It has been working well on my Pre - thus far but has one major issue I have found: Upon taking a photo in the camera app, the previous picture taken will not launch the photo app. I am forced to open the app itself to view the image. Has anyone else been experience this issue? I apologize if this has been mentioned before. Thanks!

Edit: So I just tried it again and now it is working properly hmmmm Wierd. Anyway, this kernel seems to help my battery life a bit compared to UK
    Several people have complained that using UK they have had similar camera issues that have been intermittent. Most of these same people have observed that they have no problems with default kernel. This may transcend this one kernel.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Several people have complained that using UK they have had similar camera issues that have been intermittent. Most of these same people have observed that they have no problems with default kernel. This may transcend this one kernel.
    See http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ng-photos.html for more discussion on this.

For me, uninstalling the Muffle System Logging patch seems to have improved the situation dramatically, although I'm hesitant to say it's solved the problem just yet... Try uninstalling that patch if you have it installed.