1.    #1  
    NCAA Tournament Bracket Donation Challenge supporting WebOS-Internals

The premise behind this "Donation Challenge" is to donate money to WebOS-Internals and have a little fun and friendly community competition by filling out a bracket on ESPN for the NCAA Basketball Tournament

To participate:

1) You must donate to WebOS-Internals
    (The donation amount is up to you, however, I'd say maybe a min of $5, but doesn't have to be.)

2) PM me the Paypal transaction ID.

I will then PM you back with the password and information needed to enter the group on the ESPN site. (Please don't share the password if you've already donated and joined the group. That's not cool!)

As for winnings... let us just call it bragging rights. Who knows, maybe P|C would throw in a prize pack from the P|C store for the winner or something? (That is up to them)

I know this is short notice since the tourney and first games start 1pm ET on St. Patrick's Day, but go on and donate and have a little fun with the NCAA Basketball Tournament all while supporting WebOS-Internals.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Good Luck!

Since the tournament has started already and there were no takers, this will be put on hold for now and I will try setting it up again next year.
    Last edited by oakridge outdoors; 03/23/2011 at 09:29 AM.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    This is a fine idea. Can we move this post over in to the Pre or WOSI forum where it will be more visible? Just a suggestion. Groovy or a site mod would need to make that change. I don't have access to that.
  3.    #3  
    Wow.
    No takers, huh?

Sorry Rod. I thought this would get some more interest.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  4.    #4  
    @WebOS-Internals sub-forum Mods...

I suppose this thread can be closed or deleted since it is no longer relevant now that the tournament has started and nobody joined.

Thanks.

Alot of brackets don't include the initial games... I love this idea.

Maybe we can do a mini-bracket, starting with sweet 16, and try to actually get an app created before then?
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by yougotnoidea View Post
    It's a real shame that a community which prides itself on being "helpful" cannot rise and deliver when an opportunity that goes beyond selfishness presents itself. Very shameful, in fact.

What can I do to help? Count me in if this is a go!
    Well since the tournament has already started, there is way to do this through ESPN any longer this year.

I will try this again next year.