1.    #1  
    Klownicle posted this over at General WebOS, but I guess nobody really saw it.

http://forums.precentral.net/general...print-pre.html

I'm having the same problem as well, any ideas? Also noticing a lot of stuff that uses HTTP doesn't work either, e.g. App Catalog images aren't loading.

I already tried clearing my cookies. Thing is the same sites on my production 1.4.5 unit works just fine.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    When did you upgrade to 2.1? If it was one of the early scripts you should try re-doctoring.

In fact, i would suggest you re-doctor and see if that solves it. Or PM Klownicle and see if he/she fixed this problem.
  3.    #3  
    Feb 27 was when I did it...

I'll try a git update then rebuild it.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Thats very early times for the 2.1 upgrade.

Now the scripts allow your phone to identify as 2.1 on the palm profile and your device, which means you can download 2.x specific apps.

Worth the re-doctor just for that, IMO.
  5.    #5  
    Looks like it did the trick. Catalog and everything works now.

Thanks!