1.    #1  
    I have noticed many new and updated applications for homebrew here at Precentral, however, when I run Preware, it doesn't show any updates and nothing new since 3/1. I am running a Sprint Pre- . Any ideas?
    I am having the same issue with a meta-doctored Pre Plus. I posted the same question a couple of days ago. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, no success short of redoctoring.
    I am just now seeing this problem on my Pre+ running 2.1. It started with the update that restricted access to the app catalog. That may be part of the problem. But for a week now, it seems like NOTHING has updated. When I go to applications and select all, under the "Today" section, meaning what has been added or updated TODAY, it shows the app catalog announcement and Xbox live freinds. And again, it has been showing this for a week. Has nothing been updated? Patches are the same way on my device.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I am just now seeing this problem on my Pre+ running 2.1. It started with the update that restricted access to the app catalog. That may be part of the problem. But for a week now, it seems like NOTHING has updated. When I go to applications and select all, under the "Today" section, meaning what has been added or updated TODAY, it shows the app catalog announcement and Xbox live freinds. And again, it has been showing this for a week. Has nothing been updated? Patches are the same way on my device.
    The Xbox Live Friends thing is an error. I think oil accidentally has a date wrong because if you look, it says Last Updated 6/22/2011 or something, which it's 6/15 today so I don't know.

Maybe it's just a slow week who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    The Xbox Live Friends thing is an error. I think oil accidentally has a date wrong because if you look, it says Last Updated 6/22/2011 or something, which it's 6/15 today so I don't know.

Maybe it's just a slow week who knows?
    I think a lot of the updates had to do with the palm catalog which Preware isnt showing anymore. And now with HP not recognizing the Pre- or Pre+ as a 2.0 device, Im just worried im never going to get updates again. lol
    +1
    Running Verizon Pre2 2.0.1 not getting updates for preware as well. I hope this is fixed soon.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    From rod @ Twitter
    Apologies for the lack of preware feed updates in the last 4 days - there was an "issue" on the autobuilder which has now been corrected.