Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I tried deleting the line and it didnt work for me. I didn't try modifying it to a specific page though. Instead I just changed the page name from "Applications" to "Apps". This works fine if you dont mind the abbreviation.
    This didn't work for me, sadly.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by crossxjudgment View Post
    I tried deleting the line and it didnt work for me. I didn't try modifying it to a specific page though. Instead I just changed the page name from "Applications" to "Apps". This works fine if you dont mind the abbreviation.
    So i just found something out about this. When I first did this, I moved the Voice Dial icon to the first page(which is why I didnt notice it at first). When I moved the icon to a different page and did a restart, the icon automatically moved back to the first page. So, since theres no "Applications" page for it to move to, it now automatically moves to the first page you have.
    For anyone looking for an easy fix to this, just renaming to "Apps" didn't solve it so I ended up renaming my "junk" page to "Applications" and it will always go to that page.
    Quote Originally Posted by osmap View Post
    For anyone looking for an easy fix to this, just renaming to "Apps" didn't solve it so I ended up renaming my "junk" page to "Applications" and it will always go to that page.
    I just wanted to get Voice Dialing off of my Favorites page. Since I had an Apps page for apps I rarely use or that were already on the launcher bar, I renamed Apps to Applications, and...Voice Dialing moved there! It still wants to go to a specific position on the page, but I can live with that.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12