Page 184 of 217 FirstFirst ... 84134174179180181182183184185186187188189194 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 4324
Like Tree19Likes
    Forgive me for not reading every page in this long thread, but i read a few back.

I just got 2.1 on my Sprint Pre and now i cant dial out to any phone number except voicemail.

Is this a known issue or a few available? THX!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    Forgive me for not reading every page in this long thread, but i read a few back.

I just got 2.1 on my Sprint Pre and now i cant dial out to any phone number except voicemail.

Is this a known issue or a few available? THX!
    Nevermind-Uninstalling the advanced system phone fixed the issue.
    I fail to see how punishing us windows user by making it impossible to use cygwin with meta-doctor in windows. I have never had a problem with using cygwin in windows. I think I stated that in a previous post. So now when I see that there is an update to the scripts I'm forced to used a process that did not work for me when I previously tried to use it. I for one would like the ability to continue using cygwin in windows. Everytime I've seen a update for the att script I upgrade to see what has changed and if nothing has I downgrade again. I do this in hopes that I can one day use 2.1 apps. until that day comes I will continue with what I have been doing. Using Cygwin in windows. Again I have never had any problems using this combination it has never produced a unbootable phone.
  4.    #3664  
    Quote Originally Posted by setinhere View Post
    I fail to see how punishing us windows user by making it impossible to use cygwin with meta-doctor in windows. I have never had a problem with using cygwin in windows. I think I stated that in a previous post. So now when I see that there is an update to the scripts I'm forced to used a process that did not work for me when I previously tried to use it. I for one would like the ability to continue using cygwin in windows. Everytime I've seen a update for the att script I upgrade to see what has changed and if nothing has I downgrade again. I do this in hopes that I can one day use 2.1 apps. until that day comes I will continue with what I have been doing. Using Cygwin in windows. Again I have never had any problems using this combination it has never produced a unbootable phone.
    Feel free to fix it for those many people in here lately who have got unbootable phones.

The simple fact is that the cygwin/windows method (which was created by others) is not robust enough to produce bootable phones repeatably for everyone who follows the instructions precisely, so it must be disabled until those who contributed it, or someone else, fixes it so that it is up to the standard that the public expects from WebOS Internals tools.

-- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 04/12/2011 at 06:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Feel free to fix it for those many people in here lately who have got unbootable phones.

-- Rod
    well how can I fix it if you have removed my ability to use cygwin in windows?

Assuming you're the expert scripter you are implying you are, reversing that should be trivial.

M.
  7.    #3667  
    All previous versions are in git.

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu73 View Post
    Assuming you're the expert scripter you are implying you are, reversing that should be trivial.

M.
    Ummm never inferred, implied, or out right said that I'm an expert in scripting.
    All previous versions are in git.

-- Rod
    ok where in .git and how do I reverse it?
  10.    #3670  
    ok where in .git and how do I reverse it?
    The last commit before it was disabled is 332021ef18086f95eb1b74478c352e92d462c4b4

How to access that is left as an exercise for the reader. It will not be stated publicly here, since those who will have the ability to diagnose the problem will also have the ability to work out how to check out a previous git hash.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    The last commit before it was disabled is 332021ef18086f95eb1b74478c352e92d462c4b4

How to access that is left as an exercise for the reader. It will not be stated publicly here, since those who will have the ability to diagnose the problem will also have the ability to work out how to check out a previous git hash.

-- Rod
    ok that is all I needed thank you! making the most current meta-doctor for the meta-att-preplus-2.1.0 as I type.
  12.    #3672  
    ok that is all I needed thank you! making the most current meta-doctor for the meta-att-preplus-2.1.0 as I type.
    Are you running cygwin on a file partition that supports symlinks? Try it on one that does not ...

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    Are you running cygwin on a file partition that supports symlinks? Try it on one that does not ...

-- Rod

/me goes and makes himself a bag of popcorn.

M.
    Hi,

I have a Sprint Pre that I plussed a while back that I love. Recently, I've doctored my Sprint Pre Plus from 1.4.5 to 2.1.0 following the directions on webos-internals using Ubuntu via Virtualbox. My problem is that my profile on palm.com says 9.9.9 but on my pre it says my profile is my name. I have turned off and deleted backups before doctoring back to 1.4.5 and again turn off backups and redoctored back to 2.1.0 with no luck. Every time my profile shows up as 9.9.9 although almost all of my apps automatically download except a few such as Notes or Angry Birds. Those apps that do not download, state my phone is not compatible in the app catalog. Since the regular route of upgrading to 2.1.0 did not work for me, I decided to make a 2.1.0 doctor using my Sprint Pre tokens and directly upgrade my phone from 1.4.5 after turning backups off with no luck. I really like 2.1.0 and it works great except I cannot download certain apps from the App Catalog. I am really at a loss since I have been trouble shooting this problem for the last week on and off spending a lot of hours on it and doctoring from 1.4.5 to 2.1.0 multiple times with no luck.

I read this forum daily but I do not post on any forums unless I am at a real loss. I have searched and read webos-internals multiple times and cannot find a similar problem or solution. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it much. I appreciate all the work webos-internals has done and anyone else who has put time into the homebrew community.

Thank you,

Jason

-- Rod
    um I'm running on my cygwin on Windows XP Professional w/ NTFS partition. Don't know if it supports symlinks or not.
    ok I ran the scripts and got my meta-doctor. went to updates and turned them off. shut down my phone, plugged in my usb cable, pushed the volume up and powered on. got the USB symbol right away and then pressed next on the meta-doctor. The top bar reads "HP(R) webOS(tm) Doctor (Build 297.285 03/03/11 01:55)" continued to chose my language and region and then after a few second it showed the chip on my phone screen.

I had several errors at the end of my upgrade I've attached a partial log file, sorry I forgot to in-large the buffer on cygwin so I only got the first half and then about the last 2/3 of the upgrade after I plugged my phone in.

Phone booted fine logged into my profile, it downloaded what it downloads logged into my other accounts and am now doing test texts to my friends... made a phone call, had that person call me..

went on the web checked out several sites, um I've just about checked everything that I can out... anyone have any ideas about what I should try to do that other people that can't do?

Code:
    xxxxxx@MAIN ~/meta-doctor
    $ ./scripts/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0
    DEVICE = preplus
    CARRIER = wr
    VERSION = 2.1.0
    ENABLE_DEVELOPER_MODE = 1
    DISABLE_UPLOAD_DAEMON = 1
    DISABLE_UPDATE_DAEMON = 1
    CUSTOM_BUILD_INFO = palm-build-info
    CUSTOM_WEBOS_DMSET = 556
    CUSTOM_CARRIER_DMSET = 560
    CUSTOM_MODEL_LIST = P101UNA
    CUSTOM_CARRIER_LIST = ATT
    CUSTOM_BOOTLOGO = scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga

Your custom doctor file will be created at build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/webosdoc
    torp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar

rm -rf build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5
    mkdir -p build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5
    cp downloads/webosdoctorp101ewwatt-1.4.5.jar build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5/web
    osdoctorp101ewwatt-1.4.5.jar
    ( cd build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5 ; \
                    unzip -q webosdoctorp101ewwatt-1.4.5.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF co
    m/* \
                            resources/webOS.tar resources/recoverytool.config )
    ( cd build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5 ; \
                    unzip -q webosdoctorp101ewwatt-1.4.5.jar resources/att.tar )
    mkdir -p build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5/webOS
    tar -C build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5/webOS \
                    -f build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5/resources/webOS.tar -x
    cp scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5/webOS/BootLogo.tg
    a
    mkdir -p build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5/carrier
    tar -f build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5/resources/att.tar -t \
                    > build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5/carrier/carrier-file-list.txt
    tar -C build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5/carrier \
                    -f build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5/resources/att.tar -x
    gunzip -f build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.ta
    r.gz
    mkdir -p build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5/rootfs
    tar -C build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5/rootfs --wildcards \
                    -f build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.
    rootfs.tar \
                    -x ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/
    info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./etc/palm-build-info ./md5sums*
    touch build/preplus-p101eww-att-1.4.5/.unpacked
    rm -rf build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0
    mkdir -p build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0
    cp downloads/webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webo
    sdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar
    ( cd build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0 ; \
                    unzip -q webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF co
    m/* \
    ( cd build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0 ; \
                    unzip -q webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar resources/wr-castle-plu
    s.tar )
    mkdir -p build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webOS
    tar -C build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webOS \
                    -f build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/resources/webOS.tar -x
    cp scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webOS/BootLogo.tga

mkdir -p build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/carrier
    tar -f build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/resources/wr-castle-plus.tar -t \
                    > build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/carrier/carrier-file-list.txt
    tar -C build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/carrier \
                    -f build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/resources/wr-castle-plus.tar -
    x
    gunzip -f build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar
    .gz
    mkdir -p build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/rootfs
    tar -C build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/rootfs --wildcards \
                    -f build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.r
    ootfs.tar \
    touch build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/.unpacked
    rm -rf build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0
    make unpack patch pack
    make[1]: Entering directory `/home/xxxxxx/meta-doctor'
    rm -rf build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0
    mkdir -p build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0
    cp downloads/webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/webosd
    octorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar
    ( cd build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0 ; \
                    unzip -q webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF co
    m/* \
                    unzip -q webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar resources/wr-castle-plu
    s.tar )
    mkdir -p build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/webOS
    tar -C build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/webOS \
                    -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/resources/webOS.tar -x
    cp scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/webOS/BootLogo.tga
    mkdir -p build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/carrier
    tar -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/resources/wr-castle-plus.tar -t \
                    > build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/carrier/carrier-file-list.txt
    tar -C build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/carrier \
                    -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/resources/wr-castle-plus.tar -x
    gunzip -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar.g
    z
    mkdir -p build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs
    tar -C build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs --wildcards \
                    -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.roo
    tfs.tar \
    cp palm-build-info build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/etc/palm-build-info
    touch build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/.unpacked
    rm -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/.patched
    [ -d patches/webos-2.1.0 ]
    if [ -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.gz ] ; then \
              gunzip -c < build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.gz > build/met
    a-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums ; \
            fi
    mv build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/root
    fs/md5sums.old
    mkdir -p build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/var/gadget
    touch build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/var/gadget/novacom_enabled
    chmod -x build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/bin/UpdateDaemon
    chmod -x build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/bin/uploadd
    chmod -x build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/bin/contextupload
    chmod -x build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/bin/rdxd
    mv build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/palmbuildinfo.md5sums \

build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/palmbuildi
    nfo.md5sums.old ; \
            ( cd build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs ; md5sum ./etc/palm-build-info
    ) > \
              build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/palmbuildinfo.md
    5sums.new ; \
            ./scripts/replace-md5sums.py \
    5sums.old \
    5sums.new \
                  > build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/palmbuildi
    nfo.md5sums
    Overwriting md5sum for ./etc/palm-build-info
    rm -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/palmbuildinfo.md5sum
    s.old \
                  build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/palmbuildinf
    o.md5sums.new
    for app in com.palm.app.firstuse ; do \
              ( cd build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs ; \
                find ./usr/palm/applications/$app -type f | xargs md5sum ) \
                  > build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5su
    ms.new ; \
              ./scripts/replace-md5sums.py \
                build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5sums.o
    ld build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5sums.new \
                  > build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5su
    ms ; \
              rm -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5su
    ms.old build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5sums.new ;
    \
            done
              find ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/info
     ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./etc/palm-build-info -type f | xargs
    md5sum ) \
                > build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.new
    ./scripts/replace-md5sums.py build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.old bui
    ld/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.new > \
                                         build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums

Overwriting md5sum for ./usr/lib/ipkg/info/palmbuildinfo.md5sums
    Overwriting md5sum for ./etc/palm-build-info
    rm -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.old build/meta-att-preplus-2.1
    .0/rootfs/md5sums.new
    [ -f hashes/ATT ]
    sed -i.orig -e '/ApprovalCharlieHash/d' \
                    build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/resources/recoverytool.config
    rm -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/resources/recoverytool.config.orig
    echo "ApprovalCharlieHash=`cat hashes/ATT`" >> \
    [ -f hashes/P101UNA ]
    sed -i.orig -e '/ApprovalMikeHash/d' \
    rm -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/resources/recoverytool.config.orig
    echo "ApprovalMikeHash=`cat hashes/P101UNA`" >> \
    sed -i.orig -e 's/DMSet token="[^"]*"/DMSet token="556"/' \
                    build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/webOS/installer.xml
    rm -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/webOS/installer.xml.orig
    sed -i.orig -e 's/DMSet token="[^"]*"/DMSet token="560"/' \
                    build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/carrier/installer.xml
    rm -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/carrier/installer.xml.orig
    touch build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/.patched
    rm -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/.packed
    tar -C build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs --wildcards \
                    -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.roo
    tfs.tar \
                    --delete ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib
    /ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./etc/palm-build-info ./md5s
    ums*
    ( cd build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs ; mkdir -p ./usr/palm/applications/com.
    palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules .
    /var/luna/preferences ./var/gadget ./var/home/root ./var/preferences ./var/palm/
    data )
    if [ -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.gz ] ; then \
              gzip -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums ; \
                    tar -f ../webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar \
                            --numeric-owner --owner=0 --group=0 \
                            --append ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse .
    /usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./var/luna/preferenc
    es ./var/gadget ./var/home/root ./var/preferences ./var/palm/data ./etc/palm-bui
    ld-info ./md5sums.gz ) ; \
            else \
                    tar -f ../webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar \
                            --numeric-owner --owner=0 --group=0 \
                            --append ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse .
    /usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./var/luna/preferenc
    es ./var/gadget ./var/home/root ./var/preferences ./var/palm/data ./etc/palm-bui
    ld-info ./md5sums ) ; \
            fi
    gzip -f build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar
    ( cd build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/webOS ; \
                    tar -f ../resources/webOS.tar \
                            --numeric-owner --owner=0 --group=0 -h \
                            -c . )
    sed -i.orig -e '/^Name: /d' -e '/^SHA1-Digest: /d' -e '/^ /d' -e '/^\n$/d' \
                    build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
                    zip -q -d webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF M
    ETA-INF/JARKEY.*  \
                    zip -q webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF  \
    ( cd build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/carrier ; \
                    tar -f ../resources/wr-castle-plus.tar \
                            --numeric-owner --owner=0 --group=0 -h \
                            -c -T carrier-file-list.txt )
                    zip -q -d webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar resources/wr-castle-pl
    us.tar )
                    zip -q webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar resources/wr-castle-plus.
    tar )
    touch build/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0/.packed
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/xxxxxx/meta-doctor'
    Apr 12, 2011 5:18:06 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.ConfigFileMgr loadC
    onfiguration
    INFO: baseBuild webOS.tar
    Apr 12, 2011 5:18:06 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.ConfigFileMgr loadC
    onfiguration
    INFO: customizationBuild wr-castle-plus.tar
    onfiguration
    INFO: prevBaseBuild null
    onfiguration
    INFO: prevCustomizationBuild null
    onfiguration
    INFO: DeviceType: castle
    onfiguration
    INFO: WcpSubmssion: 18
    onfiguration
    INFO: ForceModemUpdate: true
    onfiguration
    INFO: RomBuildNumber: 285
    onfiguration
    INFO: BaseBuild: webOS.tar
    onfiguration
    INFO: RecoveryToolBuildNumber: 297
    onfiguration
    INFO: AppSubmssion: 81
    onfiguration
    INFO: RecoveryToolBuildTime: 03/03/11 01:55
    onfiguration
    INFO: VersionStr: HP webOS 2.1.0
    onfiguration
    INFO: ApprovalMikeHash: H4sIAErmSEwAA+3OMQ6CQBBG4a09BSfAmXWBmtgTG2tDwoaQyJIgqMd3
    pTQ2FmDzvuYlkyn+dN8Pjb9eqvKYTs/JrEGi3Ll3tcgk1h6cleW+UDGqtnCa2bywRmJjElllzYf5NtVj
    kpjR3zv/aGrfD+Hbnw9tF7wfu9BuMWsrJxU9V+Xu3zsAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL95ASHQUKcAKAAA
    onfiguration
    INFO: CustomizationBuild: wr-castle-plus.tar
    onfiguration
    INFO: ApprovalBuildName: H4sIACX1bk0AA+3OuQoCQRBF0Y79ig41GXorB1MxEww0Mmy0kIFZZMb
    l910iBVM1uSd5UFRwj0NxzHVzHYpd15jvcHfTlB7rS3H3DTEF97w/STDeS4xShpTEOC8hlca6L/W8OQ+
    n3Ftrer1Uet1nbbr205+2h6pV7av28IusX1lrrXlQOz9X9d6ucqPWF7EIdrxZLGdRluvtLCaRyejfpQA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACAVzcxwkwtACgAAA==
    onfiguration
    INFO: LibCoreSubmssion: 122
    onfiguration
    INFO: ApprovalCharlieHash: H4sIAErmSEwAA+3OsQrCMBRG4cw+RZ+gJjFt5uLu1F2CXkoGI8RYf
    XyrjroIWpfzLT9c7nDq5S7kHCVvN926Lteivk9PWufua3yjp7UrZ/Xj/uSUMdY709jWW6VN01qnKv2Dl
    hfnUwm5qlSWMcplH+RwTO/+JA0xieSYhjmy5tL1/eLfDQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACAz90AWJepiwAoAAA=
    Apr 12, 2011 5:18:07 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController <ini
    t>
    INFO: +++++CardController
    Apr 12, 2011 5:18:07 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController <ini
    t>
    INFO: getLocale is : en_GB
                    <Mount freq="0" id="mojodb" options="noatime" passno="0"/>
                    <Mount freq="0" id="filecache" options="noatime,user_xattr" pass
    no="0"/>
                    <Mount freq="0" id="log" options="noatime" passno="0"/>
                    <Mount freq="0" id="update" options="noauto,noatime" passno="0"/
    >
                    <Mount device="proc" freq="0" mount="/proc" options="defaults" p
    assno="0" type="proc"/>
                    <Mount device="devpts" freq="0" mount="/dev/pts" options="mode=0
    620,gid=5" passno="0" type="devpts"/>
                    <Mount device="tmpfs" freq="0" mount="/tmp" options="size=32M,mo
    de=1777" passno="0" type="tmpfs"/>
                    <Mount device="tmpfs" freq="0" mount="/var/run" options="size=16
    M,mode=1777" passno="0" type="tmpfs"/>
                    <Mount device="tmpfs" freq="0" mount="/var/tmp" options="size=32
    M,mode=1777" passno="0" type="tmpfs"/>
                    <Mount device="tmpfs" freq="0" mount="/media/ram" options="defau
    lts" passno="0" type="tmpfs"/>
                    <Mount freq="0" id="media" options="utf8,shortname=mixed,umask=0
    000" passno="0"/>
            </Filesystem>
            <Images>
                    <File file="stdin.tar.gz" fileSize="138393356" target="/"/>
            </Images>
            <PostInstall file="/sbin/tcpostflash.sh"/>
    </TrenchCoat>

Apr 12, 2011 5:21:58 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Wrote XML Configuration Data

Apr 12, 2011 5:21:58 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: boot-castle.bin

./
    ./BadSys.tga
    ./boot-castle.bin
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 54748 bytes

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: BootLogo.tga

./
    ./BadSys.tga
    ./boot-castle.bin
    ./BootLogo.tga
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 160044 bytes

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: Charging.tga

./
    ./BadSys.tga
    ./boot-castle.bin
    ./BootLogo.tga
    ./castle.xml
    ./castlecdmafw.tar
    ./castleumtsfw.tar
    Apr 12, 2011 5:21:59 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Output device /dev/mmcblk0 can hold 15925772288 bytes

<INFO> Output device /dev/mmcblk0 can hold 15925772288 bytes
    Apr 12, 2011 5:21:59 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Fixed flash entries require 38273024 bytes of space

<INFO> Fixed flash entries require 38273024 bytes of space
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Variable sized entry gets 15887499264 bytes (0x1d97c00
    blocks)

<INFO> Variable sized entry gets 15887499264 bytes (0x1d97c00 blocks)
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Flash Entry 0: type 1 (MBR), size 512 (1), offset 0 (0)
    , file 0x0, part 0(p), type 0, reformat=true

<INFO> Flash Entry 0: type 1 (MBR), size 512 (1), offset 0 (0), file 0x0, part 0
    (p), type 0, reformat=true
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Flash Entry 1: type 2 (Bootloader), size 196608 (180),
    offset 512 (1), file 0x827c30, part 0(p), type 0, reformat=true

<INFO> Flash Entry 1: type 2 (Bootloader), size 196608 (180), offset 512 (1), fi
    le 0x827c30, part 0(p), type 0, reformat=true
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Flash Entry 2: type 3 (NVRAM), size 4194304 (2000), off
    set 524288 (400), file 0x0, part 1(p), type f0, reformat=true

<INFO> Flash Entry 2: type 3 (NVRAM), size 4194304 (2000), offset 524288 (400),
    file 0x0, part 1(p), type f0, reformat=true
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Flash Entry 3: type 4 (ext3), size 33554432 (10000), of
    fset 4718592 (2400), file 0x0, part 2(p), type 83, reformat=true

<INFO> Flash Entry 3: type 4 (ext3), size 33554432 (10000), offset 4718592 (2400
    ), file 0x0, part 2(p), type 83, reformat=true
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Flash Entry 4: type 6 (LVM), size 15887499264 (1d97c00)
    , offset 38273024 (12400), file 0x0, part 3(p), type 8e, reformat=true

<INFO> Flash Entry 4: type 6 (LVM), size 15887499264 (1d97c00), offset 38273024
    (12400), file 0x0, part 3(p), type 8e, reformat=true
    ./Charging.tga
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 92565 bytes

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: NoPower.tga

./
    ./BadSys.tga
    ./boot-castle.bin
    ./BootLogo.tga
    ./castle.xml
    ./castlecdmafw.tar
    ./castleumtsfw.tar
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Using LVM

<INFO> Using LVM
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Volume Group 0 has 15854469120 bytes (1890 extents) ava
    ilable

<INFO> Volume Group 0 has 15854469120 bytes (1890 extents) available
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Fixed Logical Volumes require 989855744 bytes of space

<INFO> Fixed Logical Volumes require 989855744 bytes of space
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Volume Group 0:

<INFO> Volume Group 0:
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO>   Physical Volume 0: id pv size 15887499264 (1893 exten
    ts)

<INFO>   Physical Volume 0: id pv size 15887499264 (1893 extents)
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO>   Logical Volume 0: name root type 4 (ext3) size 478150
    656 (57 extents) format 1

<INFO>   Logical Volume 0: name root type 4 (ext3) size 478150656 (57 extents) f
    ormat 1
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO>   Logical Volume 1: name var type 4 (ext3) size 6710886
    4 (8 extents) format 1

<INFO>   Logical Volume 1: name var type 4 (ext3) size 67108864 (8 extents) form
    at 1
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO>   Logical Volume 2: name update type 4 (ext3) size 1677
    7216 (2 extents) format 1

<INFO>   Logical Volume 2: name update type 4 (ext3) size 16777216 (2 extents) f
    ormat 1
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO>   Logical Volume 3: name log type 4 (ext3) size 2516582
    4 (3 extents) format 1

<INFO>   Logical Volume 3: name log type 4 (ext3) size 25165824 (3 extents) form
    at 1
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO>   Logical Volume 4: name mojodb type 4 (ext3) size 1509
    94944 (18 extents) format 1

<INFO>   Logical Volume 4: name mojodb type 4 (ext3) size 150994944 (18 extents)
     format 1
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO>   Logical Volume 5: name filecache type 4 (ext3) size 1
    42606336 (17 extents) format 1

<INFO>   Logical Volume 5: name filecache type 4 (ext3) size 142606336 (17 exten
    ts) format 1
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO>   Logical Volume 6: name media type 5 (Fat32) size 1486
    4613376 (1772 extents) format 0

<INFO>   Logical Volume 6: name media type 5 (Fat32) size 14864613376 (1772 exte
    nts) format 0
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO>   Logical Volume 7: name swap type 0 (None) size 109051
    904 (13 extents) format 1

<INFO>   Logical Volume 7: name swap type 0 (None) size 109051904 (13 extents) f
    ormat 1
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> MBR found in flash entry 0

<INFO> MBR found in flash entry 0
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> OMAP34xx CPU Selected

<INFO> OMAP34xx CPU Selected
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Generating OMAP MMC Image

<INFO> Generating OMAP MMC Image
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> saving existing tokens

<INFO> saving existing tokens
    ./Charging.tga
    ./Disk.tga
    ./installer.xml
    ./NoBatt.tga
    ./NoPower.tga
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 48178 bytes

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: NoBatt.tga

./
    ./BadSys.tga
    ./boot-castle.bin
    ./BootLogo.tga
    ./castle.xml
    ./castlecdmafw.tar
    ./castleumtsfw.tar
    ./Charging.tga
    ./Disk.tga
    ./installer.xml
    ./NoBatt.tga
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 3 pre-existing partitions found

<INFO> 3 pre-existing partitions found
    rint

rint

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Partition table not changed

<INFO> Partition table not changed
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Unmounting partitions

<INFO> Unmounting partitions
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 87835 bytes

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: BadSys.tga

./
    ./BadSys.tga
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 26853 bytes

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: NoSys.tga

./
    ./BadSys.tga
    ./boot-castle.bin
    ./BootLogo.tga
    ./castle.xml
    ./castlecdmafw.tar
    ./castleumtsfw.tar
    ./Charging.tga
    ./Disk.tga
    ./installer.xml
    ./NoBatt.tga
    ./NoPower.tga
    ./NoSys.tga
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -an --ignorelockingfailure
     2> /dev/null"

<INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -an --ignorelockingfailure 2> /dev/null"
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 26853 bytes

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: Sync.tga

./
    ./BadSys.tga
    ./boot-castle.bin
    ./BootLogo.tga
    ./castle.xml
    ./castlecdmafw.tar
    ./castleumtsfw.tar
    ./Charging.tga
    ./Disk.tga
    ./installer.xml
    ./NoBatt.tga
    ./NoPower.tga
    ./NoSys.tga
    ./nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar.gz
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:00 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   0 logical volume(s) in volume group "store" now active

0 logical volume(s) in volume group "store" now active
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:00 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Locking device /dev/mmcblk0

<INFO> Locking device /dev/mmcblk0
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Writing MBR to output device

<INFO> Writing MBR to output device
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -an --ignorelockingfailure
     2> /dev/null"

rint

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Re-enumerating partitions

<INFO> Re-enumerating partitions
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Unlocking device /dev/mmcblk0

<INFO> Unlocking device /dev/mmcblk0
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Waiting for potential automounts to finish....

<INFO> Waiting for potential automounts to finish....
    ./nova-installer-image-castle.uImage
    ./Panic.tga
    ./Sync.tga
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:01 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 71862 bytes

Apr 12, 2011 5:22:01 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: Panic.tga

./
    ./BadSys.tga
    ./boot-castle.bin
    ./BootLogo.tga
    ./castle.xml
    ./castlecdmafw.tar
    ./castleumtsfw.tar
    ./Charging.tga
    ./Disk.tga
    ./installer.xml
    ./NoBatt.tga
    ./NoPower.tga
    ./NoSys.tga
    ./nova-installer-image-castle.uImage
    ./Panic.tga
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:03 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 74779 bytes

Apr 12, 2011 5:22:03 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: Disk.tga

./
    ./BadSys.tga
    ./boot-castle.bin
    ./BootLogo.tga
    ./castle.xml
    ./castlecdmafw.tar
    ./castleumtsfw.tar
    ./Charging.tga
    ./Disk.tga
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 36673 bytes

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar.gz

./
    ./BadSys.tga
    ./boot-castle.bin
    ./BootLogo.tga
    ./castle.xml
    ./castlecdmafw.tar
    ./castleumtsfw.tar
    ./Charging.tga
    ./Disk.tga
    ./installer.xml
    ./NoBatt.tga
    ./NoPower.tga
    ./NoSys.tga
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:05 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Unmounting everything again.

<INFO> Unmounting everything again.
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:05 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
     2> /dev/null"

rint

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Bootloader Load Address: 0x40200000

<INFO> Bootloader Load Address: 0x40200000
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:06 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Bootloader install complete

<INFO> Bootloader install complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:06 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section offset 524288, size 4194304

<INFO> nvram section offset 524288, size 4194304
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> existing tokens 0x8294a8

<INFO> existing tokens 0x8294a8
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'env' offset 4096 len 16384

<INFO> nvram section 'env' offset 4096 len 16384
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram found existing environment section, reusing

<INFO> nvram found existing environment section, reusing
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> overwriting existing env var 'checkbatt'

<INFO> overwriting existing env var 'checkbatt'
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> env write_env_val: checkbatt = '1'

<INFO> env write_env_val: checkbatt = '1'
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> using old value of existing env var 'installer'

<INFO> using old value of existing env var 'installer'
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> env write_env_val: installer = 'trenchcoat'

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> env write_env_val: installer = 'trenchcoat'

<INFO> env write_env_val: installer = 'trenchcoat'
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'tokens' offset 20480 len 4096

<INFO> nvram section 'tokens' offset 20480 len 4096
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> overwriting existing token 'DMSETS'

<INFO> overwriting existing token 'DMSETS'
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> not overwriting existing token 'installer'

<INFO> not overwriting existing token 'installer'
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSETS' to offset 0, gen 9
    , len 20

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSETS' to offset 0, gen 9, len 20
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PN' to offset 56, gen 1, l
    en 12

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PN' to offset 56, gen 1, len 12
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PRODoID' to offset 104, ge
    n 1, len 7

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PRODoID' to offset 104, gen 1, len 7
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'KEYoBRD' to offset 148, ge
    n 1, len 1

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'KEYoBRD' to offset 148, gen 1, len 1
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PalmSN' to offset 188, gen
     1, len 12

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PalmSN' to offset 188, gen 1, len 12
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'HWoRev' to offset 236, gen
     1, len 1

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'HWoRev' to offset 236, gen 1, len 1
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BToADDR' to offset 276, ge
    n 1, len 17

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BToADDR' to offset 276, gen 1, len 17
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'WIFIoADDR' to offset 332,
    gen 1, len 17

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'WIFIoADDR' to offset 332, gen 1, len 17
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ACCELCAL' to offset 388, g
    en 1, len 415

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ACCELCAL' to offset 388, gen 1, len 415
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMMODEL' to offset 840, ge
    n 1, len 7

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMMODEL' to offset 840, gen 1, len 7
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCARRIER' to offset 884,
    gen 1, len 3

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCARRIER' to offset 884, gen 1, len 3
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoAUTHNAME' to offset 9
    24, gen 1, len 10

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoAUTHNAME' to offset 924, gen 1, len 10
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoAUTHPW' to offset 972
    , gen 1, len 18

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoAUTHPW' to offset 972, gen 1, len 18
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:08 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoNONCE' to offset 1028
    , gen 1, len 24

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoNONCE' to offset 1028, gen 1, len 24
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:08 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSVRoAUTHPW' to offset 10
    88, gen 1, len 19

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSVRoAUTHPW' to offset 1088, gen 1, len 19
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSVRoNONCE' to offset 114
    4, gen 1, len 24

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSVRoNONCE' to offset 1144, gen 1, len 24
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BATToCH' to offset 1204, g
    en 1, len 16

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BATToCH' to offset 1204, gen 1, len 16
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BATToRSP' to offset 1256,
    gen 1, len 40

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BATToRSP' to offset 1256, gen 1, len 40
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ModemSN' to offset 1332, g
    en 1, len 14

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ModemSN' to offset 1332, gen 1, len 14
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'SimLockDef' to offset 1384
    , gen 1, len 10

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'SimLockDef' to offset 1384, gen 1, len 10
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'MfgCode' to offset 1432, g
    en 1, len 8

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'MfgCode' to offset 1432, gen 1, len 8
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ProdSN' to offset 1476, ge
    n 1, len 14

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ProdSN' to offset 1476, gen 1, len 14
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'installer' to offset 1528,
     gen 1, len 10

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'installer' to offset 1528, gen 1, len 10
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'token-backup' offset 4190208 len 4096

<INFO> nvram section 'token-backup' offset 4190208 len 4096
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSETS' to offset 0, gen 9
    , len 20

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSETS' to offset 0, gen 9, len 20
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PN' to offset 56, gen 1, l
    en 12

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PN' to offset 56, gen 1, len 12
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PRODoID' to offset 104, ge
    n 1, len 7

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PRODoID' to offset 104, gen 1, len 7
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'KEYoBRD' to offset 148, ge
    n 1, len 1

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'KEYoBRD' to offset 148, gen 1, len 1
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PalmSN' to offset 188, gen
     1, len 12

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PalmSN' to offset 188, gen 1, len 12
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'HWoRev' to offset 236, gen
     1, len 1

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'HWoRev' to offset 236, gen 1, len 1
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BToADDR' to offset 276, ge
    n 1, len 17

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BToADDR' to offset 276, gen 1, len 17
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'WIFIoADDR' to offset 332,
    gen 1, len 17

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'WIFIoADDR' to offset 332, gen 1, len 17
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ACCELCAL' to offset 388, g
    en 1, len 415

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ACCELCAL' to offset 388, gen 1, len 415
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMMODEL' to offset 840, ge
    n 1, len 7

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMMODEL' to offset 840, gen 1, len 7
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCARRIER' to offset 884,
    gen 1, len 3

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCARRIER' to offset 884, gen 1, len 3
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoAUTHNAME' to offset 9
    24, gen 1, len 10

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoAUTHNAME' to offset 924, gen 1, len 10
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoAUTHPW' to offset 972
    , gen 1, len 18

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoAUTHPW' to offset 972, gen 1, len 18
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoNONCE' to offset 1028
    , gen 1, len 24

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoNONCE' to offset 1028, gen 1, len 24
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSVRoAUTHPW' to offset 10
    88, gen 1, len 19

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSVRoAUTHPW' to offset 1088, gen 1, len 19
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSVRoNONCE' to offset 114
    4, gen 1, len 24

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSVRoNONCE' to offset 1144, gen 1, len 24
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BATToCH' to offset 1204, g
    en 1, len 16

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BATToCH' to offset 1204, gen 1, len 16
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BATToRSP' to offset 1256,
    gen 1, len 40

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BATToRSP' to offset 1256, gen 1, len 40
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ModemSN' to offset 1332, g
    en 1, len 14

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ModemSN' to offset 1332, gen 1, len 14
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'SimLockDef' to offset 1384
    , gen 1, len 10

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'SimLockDef' to offset 1384, gen 1, len 10
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'MfgCode' to offset 1432, g
    en 1, len 8

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'MfgCode' to offset 1432, gen 1, len 8
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ProdSN' to offset 1476, ge
    n 1, len 14

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ProdSN' to offset 1476, gen 1, len 14
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'installer' to offset 1528,
     gen 1, len 10

<INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'installer' to offset 1528, gen 1, len 10
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-boot' offset 24576 len 160044

<INFO> nvram section 'logo-boot' offset 24576 len 160044
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-chg' offset 188416 len 92565

<INFO> nvram section 'logo-chg' offset 188416 len 92565
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-badchg' offset 282624 len 48178

<INFO> nvram section 'logo-badchg' offset 282624 len 48178
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-nobatt' offset 331776 len 87835

<INFO> nvram section 'logo-nobatt' offset 331776 len 87835
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-badsys' offset 421888 len 26853

<INFO> nvram section 'logo-badsys' offset 421888 len 26853
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-nosys' offset 450560 len 26853

<INFO> nvram section 'logo-nosys' offset 450560 len 26853
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-sync' offset 479232 len 71862

<INFO> nvram section 'logo-sync' offset 479232 len 71862
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-panic' offset 552960 len 74779

<INFO> nvram section 'logo-panic' offset 552960 len 74779
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-disk' offset 630784 len 36673

<INFO> nvram section 'logo-disk' offset 630784 len 36673
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> /tmp/do_format_dev_mmcblk0p2.sh not found; running hard
    coded stuff

<INFO> /tmp/do_format_dev_mmcblk0p2.sh not found; running hardcoded stuff
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "mke2fs -q -j -b4096 -m0 -L /boot /dev/mmcblk0p
    2 > /dev/null"

<INFO> Running "mke2fs -q -j -b4096 -m0 -L /boot /dev/mmcblk0p2 > /dev/null"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:09 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "tune2fs -i 0 /dev/mmcblk0p2 > /dev/null 2> /de
    v/null"

<INFO> Running "tune2fs -i 0 /dev/mmcblk0p2 > /dev/null 2> /dev/null"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:09 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -ay --ignorelockingfailure
     2> /dev/null"

<INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -ay --ignorelockingfailure 2> /dev/null"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:10 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   6 logical volume(s) in volume group "store" now active

6 logical volume(s) in volume group "store" now active
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:10 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocati
    on. Parent PID 1226: sh

File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 122
    6: sh
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocati
    on. Parent PID 1228: sh

File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 122
    8: sh
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Current LVM configuration, 1 volume groups:

<INFO> Current LVM configuration, 1 volume groups:
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Volume Group 0: name store physicalextentsize 8388608,
    6 logical volumes

<INFO> Volume Group 0: name store physicalextentsize 8388608, 6 logical volumes
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO>   Logical Volume 0: name root size 478150656 stripes 1
    stripesize 0 chunksize 0

<INFO>   Logical Volume 0: name root size 478150656 stripes 1 stripesize 0 chunk
    size 0
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO>   Logical Volume 1: name var size 268435456 stripes 1 s
    tripesize 0 chunksize 0

<INFO>   Logical Volume 1: name var size 268435456 stripes 1 stripesize 0 chunks
    ize 0
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO>   Logical Volume 2: name update size 58720256 stripes 1
     stripesize 0 chunksize 0

<INFO>   Logical Volume 2: name update size 58720256 stripes 1 stripesize 0 chun
    ksize 0
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO>   Logical Volume 3: name log size 41943040 stripes 1 st
    ripesize 0 chunksize 0

<INFO>   Logical Volume 3: name log size 41943040 stripes 1 stripesize 0 chunksi
    ze 0
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO>   Logical Volume 4: name media size 14881390592 stripes
     1 stripesize 0 chunksize 0

<INFO>   Logical Volume 4: name media size 14881390592 stripes 1 stripesize 0 ch
    unksize 0
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO>   Logical Volume 5: name swap size 134217728 stripes 1
    stripesize 0 chunksize 0

<INFO>   Logical Volume 5: name swap size 134217728 stripes 1 stripesize 0 chunk
    size 0
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Volume group 'store' current configuration: 6 logical v
    olumes

<INFO> Volume group 'store' current configuration: 6 logical volumes
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Volume group 'store'     new configuration: 8 logical v
    olumes

<INFO> Volume group 'store'     new configuration: 8 logical volumes
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> LVM configuration changed

<INFO> LVM configuration changed
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Adjusting LVM partition sizes

<INFO> Adjusting LVM partition sizes
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Reduce volume 'media' filesystem from 14881390592 to 14
    864613376 bytes

<INFO> Reduce volume 'media' filesystem from 14881390592 to 14864613376 bytes
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> About to call: resizefat /dev/mapper/store-media 148646
    13376B

<INFO> About to call: resizefat /dev/mapper/store-media 14864613376B
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "resizefat /dev/mapper/store-media 14864613376B
    "

<INFO> Running "resizefat /dev/mapper/store-media 14864613376B"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:11 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: dosfsck 2.11, 12 Mar 2005, FAT32, LFN

dosfsck 2.11, 12 Mar 2005, FAT32, LFN
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:11 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: There are differences between boot sector and its backup.

There are differences between boot sector and its backup.
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Differences: (offset:original/backup)

Differences: (offset:original/backup)
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   71:50/20, 72:41/20, 73:4c/20, 74:4d/20, 76:50/20, 77:52/20,
    78:45/20

71:50/20, 72:41/20, 73:4c/20, 74:4d/20, 76:50/20, 77:52/20, 78:45/20
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Not automatically fixing this.

Not automatically fixing this.
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Free cluster summary wrong (415034 vs. really 419909)

Free cluster summary wrong (415034 vs. really 419909)
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Auto-correcting.

Auto-correcting.
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Performing changes.

Performing changes.
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: /dev/mapper/store-media: 349 files, 34179/454088 clusters

/dev/mapper/store-media: 349 files, 34179/454088 clusters
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:20 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
     store 2> /dev/null"

<INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -an --ignorelockingfailure store 2> /dev/nul
    l"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:21 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint

Apr 12, 2011 5:22:21 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    on. Parent PID 1244: sh

File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 124
    4: sh
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Reduce volume 'var' partition from 268435456 to 6710886
    4 bytes

<INFO> Reduce volume 'var' partition from 268435456 to 67108864 bytes
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static lvreduce -L 65536K /dev/mapper/stor
    e-var"

<INFO> Running "lvm.static lvreduce -L 65536K /dev/mapper/store-var"
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Reducing logical volume var to 64.00 MB

Reducing logical volume var to 64.00 MB
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Logical volume var successfully resized

Logical volume var successfully resized
    rint
    on. Parent PID 1246: sh

File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 124
    6: sh
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Reduce volume 'update' partition from 58720256 to 16777
    216 bytes

<INFO> Reduce volume 'update' partition from 58720256 to 16777216 bytes
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static lvreduce -L 16384K /dev/mapper/stor
    e-update"

<INFO> Running "lvm.static lvreduce -L 16384K /dev/mapper/store-update"
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Reducing logical volume update to 16.00 MB

Reducing logical volume update to 16.00 MB
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Logical volume update successfully resized

Logical volume update successfully resized
    rint
    on. Parent PID 1249: sh

9: sh
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Reduce volume 'log' partition from 41943040 to 25165824
     bytes

<INFO> Reduce volume 'log' partition from 41943040 to 25165824 bytes
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static lvreduce -L 24576K /dev/mapper/stor
    e-log"

<INFO> Running "lvm.static lvreduce -L 24576K /dev/mapper/store-log"
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Reducing logical volume log to 24.00 MB

Reducing logical volume log to 24.00 MB
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Logical volume log successfully resized

Logical volume log successfully resized
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Reduce volume 'media' partition from 14881390592 to 148
    64613376 bytes

<INFO> Reduce volume 'media' partition from 14881390592 to 14864613376 bytes
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static lvreduce -L 14516224K /dev/mapper/s
    tore-media"

<INFO> Running "lvm.static lvreduce -L 14516224K /dev/mapper/store-media"
    rint
    on. Parent PID 1251: sh

File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 125
    1: sh
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Reducing logical volume media to 13.84 GB

Reducing logical volume media to 13.84 GB
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Logical volume media successfully resized

Logical volume media successfully resized
    rint
    on. Parent PID 1253: sh

File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 125
    3: sh
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Reduce volume 'swap' partition from 134217728 to 109051
    904 bytes

<INFO> Reduce volume 'swap' partition from 134217728 to 109051904 bytes
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static lvreduce -L 106496K /dev/mapper/sto
    re-swap"

<INFO> Running "lvm.static lvreduce -L 106496K /dev/mapper/store-swap"
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Reducing logical volume swap to 104.00 MB

Reducing logical volume swap to 104.00 MB
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Logical volume swap successfully resized

Logical volume swap successfully resized
    rint
    on. Parent PID 1255: sh

5: sh
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Create volume 'mojodb', 150994944 bytes

<INFO> Create volume 'mojodb', 150994944 bytes
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static lvcreate -L 147456K -i 1 -M y --maj
    or 254 --minor 6 -n mojodb store"

<INFO> Running "lvm.static lvcreate -L 147456K -i 1 -M y --major 254 --minor 6 -
    n mojodb store"
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Redundant stripes argument: default is 1

Redundant stripes argument: default is 1
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Logical volume "mojodb" created

Logical volume "mojodb" created
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Create volume 'filecache', 142606336 bytes

<INFO> Create volume 'filecache', 142606336 bytes
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static lvcreate -L 139264K -i 1 -M y --maj
    or 254 --minor 7 -n filecache store"

<INFO> Running "lvm.static lvcreate -L 139264K -i 1 -M y --major 254 --minor 7 -
    n filecache store"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:22 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    on. Parent PID 1259: sh

9: sh
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:22 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Redundant stripes argument: default is 1

Redundant stripes argument: default is 1
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Logical volume "filecache" created

Logical volume "filecache" created
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -ay --ignorelockingfailure
     store 2> /dev/null"

<INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -ay --ignorelockingfailure store 2> /dev/nul
    l"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:23 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   8 logical volume(s) in volume group "store" now active

8 logical volume(s) in volume group "store" now active
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:23 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
     store 2> /dev/null"

<INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -ay --ignorelockingfailure store 2> /dev/nul
    l"
    rint

Apr 12, 2011 5:22:30 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-root"

<INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-root"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:30 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: **** 1.41.4 (27-Jan-2009)

**** 1.41.4 (27-Jan-2009)
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: WARNING: couldn't open /etc/fstab: No such file or directory

WARNING: couldn't open /etc/fstab: No such file or directory
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: /: clean, 11/116736 files, 7853/116736 blocks

/: clean, 11/116736 files, 7853/116736 blocks
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:33 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-var"

<INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-var"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:33 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint

rint

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: /var: clean, 11/16384 files, 1550/16384 blocks

/var: clean, 11/16384 files, 1550/16384 blocks
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:35 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-update"

<INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-update"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:35 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint

rint

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: /var/lib/update: clean, 11/4096 files, 1163/4096 blocks

/var/lib/update: clean, 11/4096 files, 1163/4096 blocks
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:37 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-log"

<INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-log"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:37 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint

rint

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: /var/log: clean, 11/6144 files, 1228/6144 blocks

/var/log: clean, 11/6144 files, 1228/6144 blocks
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:47 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-mojodb"

<INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-mojodb"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:47 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint

rint

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: /var/db: clean, 11/36864 files, 5283/36864 blocks

/var/db: clean, 11/36864 files, 5283/36864 blocks
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:55 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-filecache"

<INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-filecache"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:55 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint

rint

rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: /var/file-cache: clean, 11/34816 files, 6307/34816 blocks

/var/file-cache: clean, 11/34816 files, 6307/34816 blocks
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "resizefat -r /dev/mapper/store-media"

<INFO> Running "resizefat -r /dev/mapper/store-media"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:56 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: dosfsck 2.11, 12 Mar 2005, FAT32, LFN

dosfsck 2.11, 12 Mar 2005, FAT32, LFN
    Apr 12, 2011 5:22:56 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: /dev/mapper/store-media: 349 files, 34179/453519 clusters

/dev/mapper/store-media: 349 files, 34179/453519 clusters
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-root on /tmp/tcmnt_1141 as ext3

<INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-root on /tmp/tcmnt_1141 as ext3
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1141/boot"

<INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1141/boot"
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> mount /dev/mmcblk0p2 on /tmp/tcmnt_1141/boot as ext3

<INFO> mount /dev/mmcblk0p2 on /tmp/tcmnt_1141/boot as ext3
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var"

<INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var"
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-var on /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var as e
    xt3

<INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-var on /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var as ext3
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var/log"

<INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var/log"
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-log on /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var/log
    as ext3

<INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-log on /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var/log as ext3
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var/db"

<INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var/db"
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-mojodb on /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var/d
    b as ext3

<INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-mojodb on /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var/db as ext3
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var/file-cache"

<INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var/file-cache"
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-filecache on /tmp/tcmnt_1141/va
    r/file-cache as ext3

<INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-filecache on /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var/file-cache as ex
    t3
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var/lib/update"

<INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var/lib/update"
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-update on /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var/l
    ib/update as ext3

<INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-update on /tmp/tcmnt_1141/var/lib/update as ext3
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running tar -zxf - -C /tmp/tcmnt_1141//

<INFO> Running tar -zxf - -C /tmp/tcmnt_1141//
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Starting feeder loop for tar subprocess, file=stdin.tar
    .gz, count=138393356

<INFO> Starting feeder loop for tar subprocess, file=stdin.tar.gz, count=1383933
    Apr 12, 2011 5:23:07 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 5 percent complete

<INFO> 5 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:23:16 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 10 percent complete

<INFO> 10 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:23:24 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 15 percent complete

<INFO> 15 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:23:36 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 20 percent complete

<INFO> 20 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:23:49 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 25 percent complete

<INFO> 25 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:23:58 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 30 percent complete

<INFO> 30 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:24:10 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 35 percent complete

<INFO> 35 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:24:27 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 40 percent complete

<INFO> 40 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:24:44 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 45 percent complete

<INFO> 45 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:25:03 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 50 percent complete

<INFO> 50 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:25:16 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logP
    rint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 55 percent complete

<INFO> 55 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:25:25 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 60 percent complete

<INFO> 60 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:25:32 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 65 percent complete

<INFO> 65 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:25:38 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 70 percent complete

<INFO> 70 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:25:43 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 75 percent complete

<INFO> 75 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:25:54 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 80 percent complete

<INFO> 80 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:04 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 85 percent complete

<INFO> 85 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:05 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.palm.app.firstuse.md5sums: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:37 is 24689.290588379 s in the future

tar: ./usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.palm.app.firstuse.md5sums: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:37 is 24689.290588379 s in the future
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:06 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./usr/lib/ipkg/info/palmbuildinfo.md5sums: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:34 is 24685.619140625 s in the future

tar: ./usr/lib/ipkg/info/palmbuildinfo.md5sums: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:34 is 24685.619140625 s in the future
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:06 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./usr/lib/ipkg/info: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:37 is 24688.294616699 s in the future

tar: ./usr/lib/ipkg/info: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:37 is 24688.294616699 s in the future
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:07 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./usr/bin/chrt: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24676.483673095 s in the future

tar: ./usr/bin/chrt: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24676.483673095 s in the future
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:07 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./usr/bin/comm: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24676.476623535 s in the future

tar: ./usr/bin/comm: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24676.476623535 s in the future
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:08 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./usr/bin/find: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24675.695953369 s in the future

tar: ./usr/bin/find: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24675.695953369 s in the future
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:08 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./usr/bin/ipkg: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:28 is 24677.389953613 s in the future

tar: ./usr/bin/ipkg: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:28 is 24677.389953613 s in the future
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:20 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 90 percent complete

<INFO> 90 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:34 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 95 percent complete

<INFO> 95 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:35 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./usr/bin/renice: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24647.971099853 s in the future

tar: ./usr/bin/renice: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24647.971099853 s in the future
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:36 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./usr/bin/traceroute: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24647.627471924 s in the future

tar: ./usr/bin/traceroute: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24647.627471924 s in the future
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:36 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./usr/bin/unexpand: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24647.606536865 s in the future

tar: ./usr/bin/unexpand: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24647.606536865 s in the future
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./usr/bin/yes: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24647.448547363 s in the future

tar: ./usr/bin/yes: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24647.448547363 s in the future
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./usr/bin/[: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24647.440216064 s in the future

tar: ./usr/bin/[: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:26 is 24647.440216064 s in the future
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:37 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 138393356 bytes

Apr 12, 2011 5:26:37 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Waiting....

INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./var/luna/preferences: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:50 is 24670.018585205 s in the future

tar: ./var/luna/preferences: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:50 is 24670.018585205 s in the future
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./var/gadget/novacom_enabled: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:32 is 24652.017852783 s in the future

tar: ./var/gadget/novacom_enabled: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:32 is 24652.017852783 s in the future
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./var/gadget: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:32 is 24652.017608642 s in the future

tar: ./var/gadget: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:32 is 24652.017608642 s in the future
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./var/home/root: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:50 is 24670.017150879 s in the future

tar: ./var/home/root: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:50 is 24670.017150879 s in the future
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./var/preferences: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:50 is 24670.016815185 s in the future

tar: ./var/preferences: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:50 is 24670.016815185 s in the future
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./var/palm/data: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:50 is 24670.016479492 s in the future

tar: ./var/palm/data: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:50 is 24670.016479492 s in the future
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./etc/palm-build-info: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:31 is 24651.016052246 s in the future

tar: ./etc/palm-build-info: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:31 is 24651.016052246 s in the future
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:43 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 100 percent complete

<INFO> 100 percent complete
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:43 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: tar: ./md5sums.gz: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:43 is 24657.352081299 s in the future

tar: ./md5sums.gz: time stamp 2011-04-13 00:16:43 is 24657.352081299 s in the future
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Untarring complete, syncing file systems

<INFO> Untarring complete, syncing file systems
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:44 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "rm -rf /tmp/tcmnt_1141//etc/fstab"

<INFO> Running "rm -rf /tmp/tcmnt_1141//etc/fstab"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:45 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "rm -rf /tmp/tcmnt_1141"

<INFO> Running "rm -rf /tmp/tcmnt_1141"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:45 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -an --ignorelockingfailure store 2> /dev/null"

<INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -an --ignorelockingfailure store 2> /dev/null"
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:46 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

Apr 12, 2011 5:26:46 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running /sbin/tcpostflash.sh -b 2

<INFO> Running /sbin/tcpostflash.sh -b 2
    INFO: Trenchcoat: File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 1432: /bin/sh

File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 1432: /bin/sh
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while...

Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while...
    INFO: Trenchcoat:   Found volume group "store" using metadata type lvm2

Found volume group "store" using metadata type lvm2
    INFO: Trenchcoat: File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 1432: /bin/sh

File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 1432: /bin/sh
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:47 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

Apr 12, 2011 5:26:47 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: mount /dev/mmcblk0p2 as /tmp/flash/boot

mount /dev/mmcblk0p2 as /tmp/flash/boot
    Apr 12, 2011 5:26:50 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

Apr 12, 2011 5:26:50 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Complete!

<INFO> Complete!
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Finished!

Apr 12, 2011 5:26:51 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Finished: Trenchcoat

Apr 12, 2011 5:26:51 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Starting: Modem Updater

INFO: Modem Updater: Modem Update Started

INFO: Modem Updater: Gathering device details...

verified installer mode
    looking for LVM while in installer mode
    got lvm static, running vgscan
    +++++runCommand /usr/sbin/lvm.static
    MountUtils:  Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while...

MountUtils:  Found volume group "store" using metadata type lvm2

flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    vgscan ran, running vgchange
    returned from vgchange
    MountUtils:  8 logical volume(s) in volume group "store" now active

lvmGroupName set to store
    LVM Root Path: /dev/mapper/store-root
    LVM Var Path: /dev/mapper/store-var
    LVM Log Path: /dev/mapper/store-log
    LVM Media Path: /dev/mapper/store-media
    Mounting /dev/mapper/store-root to: /tmp_rootfs

flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    +++++runCommand /bin/mkdir
    flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    +++++runCommand /bin/mount
    flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    PRODUCT_VERSION_STRING=HP webOS 2.1.0

BUILDNAME=Nova-ATT-CastlePlus

BUILDNUMBER=142

BUILDTIME=20100722163646

BUILDMARK=321153

Apr 12, 2011 5:26:52 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DeviceInfo gatherPalmBuildInfo
    WARNING: palm-customization-info file not found, not expected if in ramdisk
    Unmounting /dev/mapper/store-root
    +++++runCommand /bin/umount
    flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    MountUtils:unmount successful
    MountUtils:  0 logical volume(s) in volume group "store" now active

flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    $MODEM MODEL=UMTS
    $FW VERSION=CU0.5.48(259)
    $IMEI=A012145001137347
    update Modem Updater10
    update Modem Updater15
    ./
    ./BadSys.tga
    ./boot-castle.bin
    ./BootLogo.tga
    ./castle.xml
    ./castlecdmafw.tar
    ./castleumtsfw.tar
    update Modem Updater20
    Apr 12, 2011 5:27:13 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: Forcing modem update, no matter the version.

update Modem Updater30
    Apr 12, 2011 5:27:13 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: Modem Type: UMTS

INFO: Modem Updater: Pushing Firmware to Modem Updater

update Modem Updater60
    Apr 12, 2011 5:27:19 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: Waiting....

Apr 12, 2011 5:27:19 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: sh: /sbin/stop: not found

sh: /sbin/stop: not found

INFO: Modem Updater: sh: mpt: not found

sh: mpt: not found
    INFO: Modem Updater: <INFO> saving existing tokens

<INFO> saving existing tokens
    Apr 12, 2011 5:27:20 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: <INFO> Linking /dev/tokens to /tmp/tokens

<INFO> Linking /dev/tokens to /tmp/tokens
    Apr 12, 2011 5:27:21 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Packge FW Version (5036) | Modem FW Version(259)

$ Packge FW Version (5036) | Modem FW Version(259)
    Apr 12, 2011 5:27:21 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Modem is powered-on

$ Modem is powered-on
    INFO: Modem Updater: Warning!  Please make sure you have a fully charged battery or are connected to an external source before you do your update.

Warning!  Please make sure you have a fully charged battery or are connected to an external source before you do your update.
    INFO: Modem Updater: Warning!  You can potentially trash your modem firmware if system loses power in the middle of updating firmware!

Warning!  You can potentially trash your modem firmware if system loses power in the middle of updating firmware!
    INFO: Modem Updater: Warning!  To abort, press CTRL+C.

Warning!  To abort, press CTRL+C.
    INFO: Modem Updater:

INFO: Modem Updater: PmModemUpdater Version 5.2.1.8  Nov. 2010 @Palm Inc

PmModemUpdater Version 5.2.1.8  Nov. 2010 @Palm Inc

INFO: Modem Updater: setting VERBOSE OFF

setting VERBOSE OFF
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Acquired exclusive access to port /dev/modemdiag

$ Acquired exclusive access to port /dev/modemdiag
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Disable handshaking in ROM

$ Disable handshaking in ROM
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ USB port active for UPDATE!

$ USB port active for UPDATE!
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ FW carrier id (0) is supported on the device(0).

$ FW carrier id (0) is supported on the device(0).
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Reconnecting to modem.......

$ Reconnecting to modem.......
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:02 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Host is re-enumerating the USB......$ Resetting modem ...............!

$ Host is re-enumerating the USB......$ Resetting modem ...............!
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:04 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

Apr 12, 2011 5:30:04 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Start flashing the modem......................

$ Start flashing the modem......................
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Flashing  ARMPRG    in  Progress   ......      Done!

$ Flashing  ARMPRG    in  Progress   ......      Done!
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Comparing partitions   ......

$ Comparing partitions   ......
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ ****************************************************************

$ ****************************************************************
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ ***** BOOTLOADER FLASHING IN PROGRESS! DO NOT LOSE POWER! *****

$ ***** BOOTLOADER FLASHING IN PROGRESS! DO NOT LOSE POWER! *****
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Flashing Bootloader1  Progress   ......      Done!

$ Flashing Bootloader1  Progress   ......      Done!
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Flashing Bootloader2  Progress   ......      Done!

$ Flashing Bootloader2  Progress   ......      Done!
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Flashing Bootloader3  Progress   ......      Done!

$ Flashing Bootloader3  Progress   ......      Done!
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ *****              BOOTLOADER FLASHING DONE!          *****

$ *****              BOOTLOADER FLASHING DONE!          *****
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Flashing AMSS         Progress   ......      Done!

$ Flashing AMSS         Progress   ......      Done!
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:12 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: 01

Apr 12, 2011 5:30:12 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: -----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Firmware Flashing Time: 2 Minutes: 51 Seconds

$ Firmware Flashing Time: 2 Minutes: 51 Seconds
    INFO: Modem Updater: -----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:25 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Host is re-enumerating the USB......<INFO> saving existing tokens

$ Host is re-enumerating the USB......<INFO> saving existing tokens
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:27 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: sh: /sbin/start: not found

sh: /sbin/start: not found
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:27 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

Apr 12, 2011 5:30:29 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

Apr 12, 2011 5:30:29 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Modem Updater: $ USB port active for UPDATE!

$ USB port active for UPDATE!
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Restore the NV items to the modem ...............

$ Restore the NV items to the modem ...............
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Writing  PALM Standard NV Items completed!

$ Writing  PALM Standard NV Items completed!
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ NV restore Success!

$ NV restore Success!
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Enable handshaking in ROM  Enable handshaking in ROM

$ Enable handshaking in ROM  Enable handshaking in ROM
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Please wait while restoring TIL/WAN.....

$ Please wait while restoring TIL/WAN.....
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Your device is ready for use.

$ Your device is ready for use.
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Releasing lock to port /dev/modemdiag

$ Releasing lock to port /dev/modemdiag
    INFO: Modem Updater: Finished!

INFO: Finished: Modem Updater

INFO: Starting: Customization

INFO: Customization: Creating temp directory for updater files: /tmp/customization_ipkgs

flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    returned from vgchange

flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:30 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Opening terminal to install IPKGs (see bug NOV-28632)

installer.xml
    com.palm.app.stk_1.0-64_armv7.ipk
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:31 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.app.stk_1.0-64_armv7.ipk

written 744510
    com.palm.service.contacts.sim_1.0-22_all.ipk
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:31 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.service.contacts.sim_1.0-22_all.ipk

written 16734
    com.palm.sfrvvm_1.0.1-16_armv7.ipk
    INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.sfrvvm_1.0.1-16_armv7.ipk

written 104126
    imsfrtransport_1.0.1-19.5_armv7.ipk
    INFO: Customization: Installing imsfrtransport_1.0.1-19.5_armv7.ipk

written 163034
    com.palm.app.wlmcustomlogin_1.0-6.4_armv7.ipk
    INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.app.wlmcustomlogin_1.0-6.4_armv7.ipk

written 8508
    palmcustomizationinfo-wr-castle-plus_1.0-285_all.ipk
    INFO: Customization: Installing palmcustomizationinfo-wr-castle-plus_1.0-285_all.ipk

written 974
    sfrwisprd_1.0.0-9_armv7.ipk
    INFO: Customization: Installing sfrwisprd_1.0.0-9_armv7.ipk

written 19010
    sweatshop-wr-castle_1.0-72_armv7.ipk
    INFO: Customization: Installing sweatshop-wr-castle_1.0-72_armv7.ipk

written 12112044
    audiod-config-eu_1.0-13_castle.ipk
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:36 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing audiod-config-eu_1.0-13_castle.ipk

written 2768
    crotestcastleplus-images_1.0-2_armv7.ipk
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:36 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing crotestcastleplus-images_1.0-2_armv7.ipk

written 406512
    com.palm.app.firstuse-override_1.0-225.4_armv7.ipk
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:37 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.app.firstuse-override_1.0-225.4_armv7.ipk

written 572512
    pmvoicecommand_1.4-5.30_armv7.ipk
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:37 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand_1.4-5.30_armv7.ipk

written 1016110
    contacts.plugin.pmvoicecommand_1.0-2_all.ipk
    INFO: Customization: Installing contacts.plugin.pmvoicecommand_1.0-2_all.ipk

written 1972
    pmvoicecommand-dede_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-dede_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

written 715676
    pmvoicecommand-engb_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:38 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-engb_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

written 642824
    pmvoicecommand-enus_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:38 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-enus_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

written 1370174
    pmvoicecommand-eses_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:39 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-eses_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

written 624568
    pmvoicecommand-esmx_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:39 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-esmx_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

written 675168
    pmvoicecommand-frca_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-frca_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

written 647900
    pmvoicecommand-frfr_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:40 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-frfr_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

written 654650
    pmvoicecommand-itit_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:40 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-itit_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

written 675502
    castleumtsfw-row_1.0.1-1033_armv7.ipk
    INFO: Customization: Installing castleumtsfw-row_1.0.1-1033_armv7.ipk

written 6442922
    Apr 12, 2011 5:30:43 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Closing terminal

Apr 12, 2011 5:30:43 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: root@palm-webos:/# /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/cu

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/com.palm.app.stk_1.0-64_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/com.palm.service.contacts.sim_1.0-22_all.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/com.palm.sfrvvm_1.0.1-16_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/imsfrtransport_1.0.1-19.5_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/com.palm.app.wlmcustomlogin_1.0-6.4_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/palmcustomizationinfo-wr-castle-plus_1.0-285_all.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/sfrwisprd_1.0.0-9_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of com.palm.app.stk

INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.app.stk (1.0-64) to root...

INFO: Customization: Configuring com.palm.app.stk

INFO: Customization: root@palm-webos:/# /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/cu

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/com.palm.service.contacts.sim_1.0-22_all.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of com.palm.service.contacts.sim

INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.service.contacts.sim (1.0-22) to root...

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/sweatshop-wr-castle_1.0-72_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/audiod-config-eu_1.0-13_castle.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/crotestcastleplus-images_1.0-2_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/com.palm.app.firstuse-override_1.0-225.4_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Configuring com.palm.service.contacts.sim

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand_1.4-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/contacts.plugin.pmvoicecommand_1.0-2_all.ipk

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/com.palm.sfrvvm_1.0.1-16_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-dede_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-engb_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of com.palm.sfrvvm

INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.sfrvvm (1.0.1-16) to root...

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-enus_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-eses_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Configuring com.palm.sfrvvm

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-esmx_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/imsfrtransport_1.0.1-19.5_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-frca_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-frfr_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-itit_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of imsfrtransport

INFO: Customization: Installing imsfrtransport (1.0.1-19.5) to root...

INFO: Customization: Configuring imsfrtransport

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/com.palm.app.wlmcustomlogin_1.0-6.4_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of com.palm.app.wlmcustomlogin

INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.app.wlmcustomlogin (1.0-6.4) to root...

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/castleumtsfw-row_1.0.1-1033_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: exit

INFO: Customization: Configuring com.palm.app.wlmcustomlogin

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/palmcustomizationinfo-wr-castle-plus_1.0-285_all.ipk

Apr 12, 2011 5:30:44 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of palmcustomizationinfo-wr-castle-plus

Apr 12, 2011 5:30:44 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing palmcustomizationinfo-wr-castle-plus (1.0-285) to root...

INFO: Customization: Configuring palmcustomizationinfo-wr-castle-plus

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/sfrwisprd_1.0.0-9_armv7.ipk

Apr 12, 2011 5:30:45 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of sfrwisprd

Apr 12, 2011 5:30:45 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing sfrwisprd (1.0.0-9) to root...

INFO: Customization: Configuring sfrwisprd

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/sweatshop-wr-castle_1.0-72_armv7.ipk

Apr 12, 2011 5:30:46 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of sweatshop-wr-castle

Apr 12, 2011 5:30:46 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing sweatshop-wr-castle (1.0-72) to root...

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:03 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring sweatshop-wr-castle

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:03 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: (offline root mode: not running sweatshop-wr-castle.postinst)

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/audiod-config-eu_1.0-13_castle.ipk

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:04 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of audiod-config-eu

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:04 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing audiod-config-eu (1.0-13) to root...

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:05 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring audiod-config-eu

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:05 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/crotestcastleplus-images_1.0-2_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of crotestcastleplus-images

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:06 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing crotestcastleplus-images (1.0-2) to root...

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:06 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring crotestcastleplus-images

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:07 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:07 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/com.palm.app.firstuse-override_1.0-225.4_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of com.palm.app.firstuse-override

INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.app.firstuse-override (1.0-225.4) to root...

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:09 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring com.palm.app.firstuse-override

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:09 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand_1.4-5.30_armv7.ipk

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:10 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:10 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand (1.4-5.30) to root...

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:12 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:13 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:13 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/contacts.plugin.pmvoicecommand_1.0-2_all.ipk

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:14 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of contacts.plugin.pmvoicecommand

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:14 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing contacts.plugin.pmvoicecommand (1.0-2) to root...

INFO: Customization: Configuring contacts.plugin.pmvoicecommand

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-dede_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:15 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-dede

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:15 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-dede (1.0-5.30) to root...

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:16 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-dede

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:16 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-engb_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:17 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-engb

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:17 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-engb (1.0-5.30) to root...

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:18 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-engb

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:19 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:19 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-enus_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-enus

INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-enus (1.0-5.30) to root...

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:22 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-enus

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:22 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-eses_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:23 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-eses

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:23 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-eses (1.0-5.30) to root...

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:24 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-eses

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:24 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-esmx_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:25 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-esmx

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:25 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-esmx (1.0-5.30) to root...

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:26 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-esmx

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:26 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-frca_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:27 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-frca

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:27 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-frca (1.0-5.30) to root...

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:28 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-frca

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:29 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:29 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-frfr_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:30 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-frfr

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:30 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-frfr (1.0-5.30) to root...

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:31 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-frfr

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:31 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-itit_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:32 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-itit

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:32 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-itit (1.0-5.30) to root...

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:33 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-itit

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:33 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/castleumtsfw-row_1.0.1-1033_armv7.ipk

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:34 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of castleumtsfw-row

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:34 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing castleumtsfw-row (1.0.1-1033) to root...

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:43 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring castleumtsfw-row

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:43 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: (offline root mode: not running castleumtsfw-row.postinst)

INFO: Customization: root@palm-webos:/# exit

INFO: Customization: running update pri/prl script

INFO: Customization: start update NV items ...sh: /sbin/stop: not found

INFO: Customization: sh: /sbin/stop: not found

INFO: Customization: sh: /sbin/stop: not found

INFO: Customization: sh: mpt: not found

INFO: Customization: $ Modem is powered-on

INFO: Customization: Warning!  Please make sure you have a fully charged battery or are connected to an external source before you do your update.

INFO: Customization: Warning!  You can potentially trash your modem firmware if system loses power in the middle of updating firmware!

INFO: Customization: Warning!  To abort, press CTRL+C.

INFO: Customization:

INFO: Customization: PmModemUpdater Version 5.2.1.8  Nov. 2010 @Palm Inc

INFO: Customization: $ Modem NV File: /tmp_rootfs/usr/lib/modem/palm_nv_items.txt

INFO: Customization: $ PowerD Stopped successfully!

INFO: Customization: $ PmWanDaemon Stopped successfully!

INFO: Customization: $ TIL Stopped successfully!

INFO: Customization: $ Passthrough Disabled!.

INFO: Customization: $ Acquired exclusive access to port /dev/modemdiag

INFO: Customization: $ Disable handshaking in ROM

INFO: Customization: $ Probing modem.............

INFO: Customization: *************************************************

INFO: Customization: *          Modem Firmware Info                 *

INFO: Customization: *************************************************

INFO: Customization: * COMP DATE     = Mar 02 201112:55:3103/02/2011

INFO: Customization: * REL  DATE     = 03/02/2011

INFO: Customization: * HW VERSION    = 100D00E1

INFO: Customization: * MOB MODEL     = BA

INFO: Customization: * RADIO TYPE    = UMTS

INFO: Customization: * DEVICE TYPE    = CASTLE

INFO: Customization: * EX BUILD ID   = CU0.5.72(5036)

INFO: Customization: **<INFO> saving existing tokens

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:45 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: ***********************************************

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:45 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: $ Finished detecting Modem!

INFO: Customization: $ USB port active for UPDATE!

INFO: Customization: $ Restore the NV items to the modem ...............

INFO: Customization: $  Restoring NV item : sh: /sbin/start: not found

INFO: Customization: sh: /sbin/start: not found

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:47 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: sh: /sbin/start: not found

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:47 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization:  === Restore 25 NV Items  Completely ===

INFO: Customization: $ Writing User NV Items  File completed!

INFO: Customization: $ NV restore Success!

INFO: Customization: $ Enable handshaking in ROM  Enable handshaking in ROM

INFO: Customization: $ Please wait while restoring TIL/WAN.....

INFO: Customization: $ powerd Restored successfully!

INFO: Customization: $ TIL Restored successfully!

INFO: Customization: $ PmWanDaemon Restored successfully!

INFO: Customization: $ Your device is ready for use.

INFO: Customization: $ Releasing lock to port /dev/modemdiag

INFO: Customization: successfully updated pri/prl

Unmounting /dev/mapper/store-root
    +++++runCommand /bin/umount
    flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    MountUtils:unmount successful
    MountUtils:  0 logical volume(s) in volume group "store" now active

flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    Apr 12, 2011 5:31:48 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Finished: Customization

Apr 12, 2011 5:31:48 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Starting: ROM Verifyer

flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    returned from vgchange

flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    Mounting /dev/mmcblk0p2
     to: /tmp_rootfs/boot

flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    flushing and closing
    -----runCommand
    Apr 12, 2011 5:31:50 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: Starting Check of ROM

Apr 12, 2011 5:32:44 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/[: ADDED

Apr 12, 2011 5:32:44 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/chrt: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/comm: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/find: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/ipkg: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/renice: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/traceroute: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/unexpand: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/yes: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: /usr/sbin/integcheck IPKG VERIFICATION FAILED, CODE 16

Apr 12, 2011 5:32:44 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController postFlashEvent
    WARNING: Flash Failure
    err -1 "Base ROM Failed Verification"
            at com.palm.nova.installer.core.stages.VerifyRomStage.printStreamToProgressReporter(VerifyRomStage.java:83)
            at com.palm.nova.installer.core.stages.VerifyRomStage.printStreamToProgressReporter(VerifyRomStage.java:69)
            at com.palm.nova.installer.core.stages.VerifyRomStage.runCommand(VerifyRomStage.java:62)
            at com.palm.nova.installer.core.stages.VerifyRomStage.run(VerifyRomStage.java:40)
            at com.palm.nova.installer.core.FlasherThread.run(FlasherThread.java:491)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Apr 12, 2011 5:32:44 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController postFlashEvent
    INFO: Flash End time (Fail) 1302654764546
    from C:\cygwin\tmp\PalmWebOsRecoveryToolLog0.log.0.lck
    to C:\cygwin\tmp\palmInstallerError0.log
    java.io.IOException: The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file
            at java.io.FileInputStream.readBytes(Native Method)
            at java.io.FileInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
            at com.palm.nova.installer.core.RdxUtils.saveLogs(RdxUtils.java:217)
            at com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController.saveLogs(CardController.java:162)
            at com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController.handleFailCase(CardController.java:676)
            at com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController.postFlashEvent(CardController.java:836)
            at com.palm.nova.installer.core.FlasherThread.run(FlasherThread.java:581)
    from C:\cygwin\tmp\PalmWebOsRecoveryToolLog0.log.0
    to C:\cygwin\tmp\palmInstallerError1.log
    Apr 12, 2011 5:32:46 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController handleFailCase
    INFO: something failed, query to see if device is plugged in
    Apr 12, 2011 5:32:46 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController handleFailCase
    INFO: exiting handleFailCase()
    err -1 "Base ROM Failed Verification"
            at com.palm.nova.installer.core.stages.VerifyRomStage.printStreamToProgressReporter(VerifyRomStage.java:83)
            at com.palm.nova.installer.core.stages.VerifyRomStage.printStreamToProgressReporter(VerifyRomStage.java:69)
            at com.palm.nova.installer.core.stages.VerifyRomStage.runCommand(VerifyRomStage.java:62)
            at com.palm.nova.installer.core.stages.VerifyRomStage.run(VerifyRomStage.java:40)
            at com.palm.nova.installer.core.FlasherThread.run(FlasherThread.java:491)
    Apr 12, 2011 5:32:47 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got controller
    Apr 12, 2011 5:32:47 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got devices 1
    Apr 12, 2011 5:32:47 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController runnerFinished
    INFO: device runner done
    Apr 12, 2011 5:32:47 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController runnerFinished
    $ INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> env write_env_val: installer = 'trenchcoat'
    For me, when I first ran the 2.1 script, I thought it installed fine initially (Windows 7, cygwin-built), but it wouldn't let me install any apps from the catalog or preware, everything else seems to work, although restoring my profile took forever and a day.

Did it a second time (built in Ubuntu), and everything worked out of the gate, profile restored in a couple minutes, never noticed the audio memory leak that others have mentioned, data restored fine with save/restore.

I think a lot of the problems people have, are with the UAC permissions, but there's a lot of other configuration issues that may be causing other problems, as Windows supports so many hardware configurations.

If I had to do it again, I would just use a Linux VM, a set HW configuration, and shouldn't present the handful of issues I got in Windows.
  18.    #3678  
    I had several errors at the end of my upgrade I've attached a partial log file, sorry I forgot to in-large the buffer on cygwin so I only got the first half and then about the last 2/3 of the upgrade after I plugged my phone in.

Code:
    Apr 12, 2011 5:31:50 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: Starting Check of ROM

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/[: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/chrt: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/comm: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/find: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/ipkg: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/renice: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/traceroute: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/unexpand: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/yes: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: /usr/sbin/integcheck IPKG VERIFICATION FAILED, CODE 16
    Yep, those are the errors that are causing unbootable phones for many folk.

You must have got lucky.

-- Rod

You must have got lucky.

-- Rod
    Not so fast....

Please, try to install Preware, then update the feeds.

It should get stuck or throw an error on wget
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg

You must have got lucky.

-- Rod
    ok I've down graded to 1.4.5 and then I did a "make clobber" re-ran the meta-att-preplus-2.1.0 scripts.

got the same errors at the end. phone still booted up just fine. I'm at a loss. I'm not a supper scripter and my programing skills are 10 years old. So the only thing I have to add is that I'm still not having any problems with using cygwin in windows. Other then those errors at the end of upgrading my preplus using the meta-doctor, I can still boot just fine with nothing wrong with my phone.

Question Rod... Am I going to have to continue using that unmentionable procedure to use cygwin on windows every time you update the scripts?