Page 176 of 217 FirstFirst ... 76126166171172173174175176177178179180181186 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 4324
Like Tree19Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by alacrify View Post
    Forget I asked - getting enough unreliability that I'm starting over in Ubuntu.
    Sounds like you have a proper 2.1 install on a Sprint Pre. Slow, buggy, unreliable.

M.
    I added a UAC note underneath the Windows section of cygwin, but other than that, I don't know what could be causing errors on the Windows side, besides not installing the correct packages for cygwin, but I would assume that would create dependency errors or something.

I don't know jack about scripting, and assume the script does all the correct functions (worked for my Verizon phone). and isn't really something novices would muck around with.
    Hi all,

First - thanks to webos internals for all this work - its fascinating, I've made donations and will again.

I tried this on my UK Pre Plus last night - no big issues with the script process, the instructions were clear for a linux novice like me.

Sadly, despite seeing the duck and the new HP boot and even the palm profile website saying I have 2.01 my phone can’t get past the "updating your profile" progress bar....

It hangs at about 3/4 and the only thing I could do was try again (same result) and then admit failure and redoctor back to 1.4.5.

Interestingly, when I did this the same profile update screen was only up for a couple of mins - clearly the bulk of the downloading is done once things are back online - so lots of data shouldn’t be the reason for the hang.

As far as I can see the only option is to create a new profile - but then I lose all my apps....right?

(The other thing I was going to try - command line replacement of files - appears not to be a solution, according to a recent post by Rod)

I dont think the issue is with the scripts but I can post the log if that would help - sorry for not doing now Rod but I'm at work!

One ***** question - I assume it’s best to upload the log as a text file attachment?
  4.    #3504  
    You need to do the step of turning off backups and erasing the 1.4.5 profile data. See near the end of the Wiki page for details.

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    You need to do the step of turning off backups and erasing the 1.4.5 profile data. See near the end of the Wiki page for details.

-- Rod
    Thanks Rod, i should have said that i did that - or at least that's what i thought i did: i hit the flick switch at the top of the backup app in 1.4.5 & then hit the red "turn off and erase backup" button.

is there another step to force an erase? I did wonder how quick a server side clear out would be & even toyed with hitting the "lost phone" button on the palm profile page....but didn't.

thanks for the instant reply!
    Just to remind that even if you delete your profile backup you will NOT lose your apps (they'll autodownload after you log into your profile again).
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Just to remind that even if you delete your profile backup you will NOT lose your apps (they'll autodownload after you log into your profile again).
    Yep - got that, I saw it happen when I redoctered sucessfully back to 1.4.5.

but how do I ensure the profile backup has gone? is there a way to confrim this aciton has completed before attempting the webosdoctor to 2.01 again?
    It's just hard to believe some of the problems people are having, so i did a little testing. I have done this upgrade to 2.1 a number of times on different Verizon Pre's.

I am using Cygwin on a Windows Vista machine. Today I did a make clobber and git pull and created a dr in cygwin and it worked properly and automatically. This was with UAC control turned off. Then I turned UAC on, restarted computer, ran make clobber, and ran the Verizon script again. Again, it successfully updated my Pre+ to 2.1. This is a test pre I am using and I am using the --wifi-only option.

Also, this is an administrator account on Vista.

So I don't know why some people are having issues and at least for me on Vista, UAC does not seem to be an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    It's just hard to believe some of the problems people are having, so i did a little testing. I have done this upgrade to 2.1 a number of times on different Verizon Pre's.

I am using Cygwin on a Windows Vista machine. Today I did a make clobber and git pull and created a dr in cygwin and it worked properly and automatically. This was with UAC control turned off. Then I turned UAC on, restarted computer, ran make clobber, and ran the Verizon script again. Again, it successfully updated my Pre+ to 2.1. This is a test pre I am using and I am using the --wifi-only option.

Also, this is an administrator account on Vista.

So I don't know why some people are having issues and at least for me on Vista, UAC does not seem to be an issue.
    If you're running as a real admin, ala XP, administrator accounts bypass UAC completely, UAC doesn't do anything at that point, akin to running as root.

On 7, with my account (admin rights, with UAC enabled, I run in user space), cygwin failed with permission denied errors. With UAC off, it worked.

Another possibility that might work, is if some could try running the bash shell as admin temporarily (right-click, Run as Administrator...).
    im starting to give up,i dont know if its window 7 or the network with Bell.
    but im sure i follow the steps.
    Quote Originally Posted by guinny1759 View Post
    If you're running as a real admin, ala XP, administrator accounts bypass UAC completely, UAC doesn't do anything at that point, akin to running as root.

On 7, with my account (admin rights, with UAC enabled, I run in user space), cygwin failed with permission denied errors. With UAC off, it worked.

Another possibility that might work, is if some could try running the bash shell as admin temporarily (right-click, Run as Administrator...).
    Ok, I tried it as a regular user on Vista and with UAC turned off. Started meta-doctor from scratch and then ran the script file for 2.1. Yep, gave me permission/ownership errors. So, I would say that for sure, you have to be an admin on the machine or like you said, running cygwin.bat as admin might work too. Don't have time to try that but will when I get a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Ok, I tried it as a regular user on Vista and with UAC turned off. Started meta-doctor from scratch and then ran the script file for 2.1. Yep, gave me permission/ownership errors. So, I would say that for sure, you have to be an admin on the machine or like you said, running cygwin.bat as admin might work too. Don't have time to try that but will when I get a chance.
    on my last try i kept getting lots of permission denied from Cygwin also and im running window 7??
    EVERYBODY THIS WORKS. YOU JUST HAVE TO USE UBUNTU (or some other linux distro) and follow the tutorial on the webos internals wiki to install it on ur pre/pre+ . i spent 3 days trying to use windows using 2 different computers. used ubuntu (NOT VIA VIRTUAL BOX) and it works.

ps. dont forget to donate.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboi1994 View Post
    EVERYBODY THIS WORKS. YOU JUST HAVE TO USE UBUNTU (or some other linux distro) and follow the tutorial on the webos internals wiki to install it on ur pre/pre+ . i spent 3 days trying to use windows using 2 different computers. used ubuntu (NOT VIA VIRTUAL BOX) and it works.

Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Run the meta-doctor on Linux instead.

-- Rod
    Déjà vu....

People, really, if you won't read the entire thread, at least, PLEASE, read the first post and at least the last 4 or 5 pages before asking the same questions all over again!!

Thanks johnnyboi1994 for the update
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    i need help i used meta doctor to do a comm board swap i used a verzion pre plus to put my sprint palm pre comboard in i placed all tokens in the castle xml file and i ran unpack then make patch then make pack my makefile is
    BYPASS_ACTIVATION = 1
    BYPASS_FIRST_USE_APP = 1
    # ENABLE_DEVELOPER_MODE = 1
    # AUTO_INSTALL_PREWARE = 1
    # ENABLE_TESTING_FEEDS = 1
    # INSTALL_SSH_AUTH_KEYS = 1
    INSTALL_WIFI_PROFILES = 1
    # DISABLE_UPLOAD_DAEMON = 1
    # DISABLE_UPDATE_DAEMON = 1
    # DISABLE_MODEM_UPDATE = 1
    ENABLE_USB_NETWORKING = 1
    REMOVE_MODEL_CHECK = 1
    REMOVE_CARRIER_CHECK = 1
    # CHANGE_KEYBOARD_TYPE = z
    # ADD_EXTRA_CARRIERS = 1
    # INCREASE_VAR_SPACE = 1
    # ADD_EXT3FS_PARTITION = 2GB

# Select "pre", "preplus", "pixi", "pixiplus" or "pre2".
    DEVICE = pre

# Select "wr", "sprint", "verizonwireless", "bellmo", "telcel" or "att".
    CARRIER = sprint

# Supply a different boot logo if you wish.
    CUSTOM_BOOTLOGO = scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga

######################################
    ## END OF AREA FOR END USER CHANGES ##
    ######################################
    every thin went well accept for the fact i nolonger have data nor dataprofile in phone sprint comboard is activated phone is able to make and recieve calls can recieve text messages but cant send back i just nolonger have data or evdata here is my build info
    jack@jack-PC ~
    $ cd meta-doctor

jack@jack-PC ~
    $ wget http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p...145rod/webosdo
    ctorp100ewwsprint.jar
    --2011-04-06 11:11:51-- http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p145r0d08102010/spr1
    ntp145rod/webosdoctorp100ewwsprint.jar
    Resolving palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)... 174.35.33.18, 174.35.33.1
    Connecting to palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)|174.35.33.18|:80... conn
    ected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    Length: 215862882 (206M) [application/octet-stream]
    Saving to: `webosdoctorp100ewwsprint.jar'

100%[======================================>] 215,862,882 1.36M/s in 2m 33s

2011-04-06 11:14:24 (1.34 MB/s) - `webosdoctorp100ewwsprint.jar' saved [21586288
    2/215862882]

jack@jack-PC ~
    $ mv webosdoctorp100ewwsprint.jar webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.4.5.jar
    jack@jack-PC ~
    $ cd meta -doctor

jack@jack-PC ~
    $ wget http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p...145rod/webosdo
    ctorp100ewwsprint.jar
    --2011-04-06 11:11:51-- http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p145r0d08102010/spr1
    ntp145rod/webosdoctorp100ewwsprint.jar
    Resolving palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)... 174.35.33.18, 174.35.33.1
    Connecting to palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)|174.35.33.18|:80... conn
    ected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    Length: 215862882 (206M) [application/octet-stream]
    Saving to: `webosdoctorp100ewwsprint.jar'

100%[======================================>] 215,862,882 1.36M/s in 2m 33s

2011-04-06 11:14:24 (1.34 MB/s) - `webosdoctorp100ewwsprint.jar' saved [21586288
    2/215862882]

jack@jack-PC ~
    $ mv webosdoctorp100ewwsprint.jar webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.4.5.ja

jack@jack-PC ~
    $ cd meta-doctor

jack@jack-PC ~/meta-doctor
    $ make unpack
    rm -rf build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5
    mkdir -p build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5
    cp downloads/webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.4.5.jar build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/w
    ebosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.4.5.jar
    ( cd build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5 ; \
    unzip -q webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.4.5.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
    com/* \
    resources/webOS.tar resources/recoverytool.config )
    mkdir -p build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/webOS
    tar -C build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/webOS \
    -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/resources/webOS.tar -x
    cp scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/webOS/BootLogo.tga

gunzip -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar
    .gz
    mkdir -p build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs
    tar -C build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs --wildcards \
    -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.r
    ootfs.tar \
    -x ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/
    info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./etc/palm-build-info ./md5sums*
    touch build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/.unpacked

$ make patch
    rm -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/.patched
    [ -d patches/webos-1.4.5 ]
    if [ -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/md5sums.gz ] ; then \
    gunzip -c < build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/md5sums.gz > build/p
    re-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/md5sums ; \
    fi
    mv build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/md5sums build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/
    rootfs/md5sums.old
    ( cd patches/webos-1.4.5 ; cat bypass-activation.patch ) | \
    ( cd build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs ; patch -p1 --no-backup-if-mi
    smatch )
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse/app/controllers/app-as
    sistant.jsjsjs
    mkdir -p build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/var/gadget
    touch build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/var/gadget/usbnet_enabled
    mkdir -p build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/var/preferences/com.palm.wifi
    No com.palm.wifi.prefsDB.sl file found in ./config or /home/jack/.ssh
    for app in com.palm.app.firstuse ; do \
    ( cd build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs ; \
    find ./usr/palm/applications/$app -type f | xargs md5sum ) \
    > build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5
    sums.new ; \
    ./scripts/replace-md5sums.py \
    build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5sums
    .old build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5sums.new \
    > build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5
    sums ; \
    rm -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5
    sums.old build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5sums.ne
    w ; \
    done
    Overwriting md5sum for ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse/app/control
    lers/app-assistant.jsjsjs
    find ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/info
    ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./etc/palm-build-info -type f | xargs
    md5sum ) \
    > build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/md5sums.new
    ./scripts/replace-md5sums.py build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/md5sums.old b
    uild/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/md5sums.new > \
    build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/md5su
    ms
    Overwriting md5sum for ./usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.palm.app.firstuse.md5sums
    Overwriting md5sum for ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse/app/control
    lers/app-assistant.jsjsjs
    rm -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/md5sums.old build/pre-p100eww-sprint
    -1.4.5/rootfs/md5sums.new
    sed -i.orig -e '/ApprovalCharlieHash/d' -e '/CustomizationBuild/d' \
    build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/resources/recoverytool.config
    rm -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/resources/recoverytool.config.orig
    sed -i.orig -e '/ApprovalMikeHash/d' \
    build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/resources/recoverytool.config
    rm -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/resources/recoverytool.config.orig
    touch build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/.patched

$ make pack
    rm -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/.packed
    tar -C build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs --wildcards \
    -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.r
    ootfs.tar \
    --delete ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib
    /ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./etc/palm-build-info ./md5s
    ums*
    ( cd build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs ; mkdir -p ./usr/palm/applications/co
    m.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules
    ./var/luna/preferences ./var/gadget ./var/home/root ./var/preferences ./var/pal
    m/data )
    if [ -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/md5sums.gz ] ; then \
    gzip -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/rootfs/md5sums ; \
    tar -f ../webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar \
    --numeric-owner --owner=0 --group=0 \
    --append ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse .
    /usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./var/luna/preferenc
    es ./var/gadget ./var/home/root ./var/preferences ./var/palm/data ./etc/palm-bui
    ld-info ./md5sums.gz ) ; \
    else \
    tar -f ../webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar \
    --numeric-owner --owner=0 --group=0 \
    --append ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse .
    /usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./var/luna/preferenc
    es ./var/gadget ./var/home/root ./var/preferences ./var/palm/data ./etc/palm-bui
    ld-info ./md5sums ) ; \
    fi
    gzip -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar
    ( cd build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/webOS ; \
    tar -f ../resources/webOS.tar \
    --numeric-owner --owner=0 --group=0 -h \
    -c . )
    sed -i.orig -e '/^Name: /d' -e '/^SHA1-Digest: /d' -e '/^ /d' -e '/^\n$/d' \
    build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
    zip -q -d webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.4.5.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.M
    F META-INF/JARKEY.* \
    zip -q webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.4.5.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
    \
    touch build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5/.packed

$any help appreciated to get back data
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboi1994 View Post

i have tried to install ubuntu on window but i keep getting a message when trying to boot missing some wubildr file
    Last edited by flipmode007; 04/06/2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: forgot word
    I tried this whole update with my palm pre..
    the update stopped at ca. 70%.

My palm wont start anymore... it just displays the linux penguin... nothing happens anymore..

my pc recognize a memory drive but can't acces it anymore, and the webos doctor does not recognize it either...
    thats the log from the failes upgrade...
    hope anyone can help me T_T
    PLEASE!

06.04.2011 19:35:43 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.ConfigFileMgr loadConfiguration
    INFO: baseBuild webOS.tar
    06.04.2011 19:35:44 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.ConfigFileMgr loadConfiguration
    INFO: customizationBuild wr-castle-plus.tar
    06.04.2011 19:35:44 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.ConfigFileMgr loadConfiguration
    INFO: prevBaseBuild null
    INFO: prevCustomizationBuild null
    INFO: DeviceType: castle
    INFO: WcpSubmssion: 18
    INFO: ForceModemUpdate: true
    INFO: RomBuildNumber: 285
    INFO: BaseBuild: webOS.tar
    INFO: RecoveryToolBuildNumber: 297
    INFO: AppSubmssion: 81
    INFO: RecoveryToolBuildTime: 03/03/11 01:55
    INFO: VersionStr: HP webOS 2.1.0
    INFO: ApprovalMikeHash: H4sIACZ2FkwAA+3OPQ6CQBCG4a09BSfAmWWBAxgtjYXUhoQNIZElAfw5vkhpbCzA5n2aL5lM8cbbtqv89XI8H3bx+BzNAmSSOfde zVOZ1ibOynyfqRhVmztNbZZbI5o6m5hIloj5dBvGso8i0/t74x9V6dsufPvzoW6C930T6jWy1nJSkWJfbP7dAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD4zQtpPS5uACgAAA==
    INFO: CustomizationBuild: wr-castle-plus.tar
    INFO: ApprovalBuildName: H4sIACX1bk0AA+3OuQoCQRBF0Y79ig41GXorB1MxEww0Mmy0kIFZZMbl910iBVM1uSd5UFRwj0NxzHVzHYpd15jvcHfTlB7rS3H3 DTEF97w/STDeS4xShpTEOC8hlca6L/W8OQ+n3Ftrer1Uet1nbbr205+2h6pV7av28IusX1lrrXlQOz9X9d6ucqPWF7EIdrxZLGdRluvtLCaRyejfpQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CAVzcxwkwtACgAAA==
    INFO: LibCoreSubmssion: 122
    INFO: ApprovalCharlieHash: H4sIACX1bk0AA+3OMQ7CMBBEUdecIicItuPEB6AHRJMSWbCKXGAkkwDHJ0AJDVIUmv+akXa2mHJ5CDlHyft1u9qW/b1Xk9OjxrlnGl/rMW3lrH7d35wypqrH2lrvlTa1b4wq9PRTPg2XPuSiUFmuUW7HIKdz+vYnqYtJJMfUzTFrLrtNu/j3BgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADA7x6ZyxTqACgAAA==
    06.04.2011 19:35:46 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController <init>
    INFO: +++++CardController
    06.04.2011 19:35:46 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController <init>
    INFO: getLocale is : en_GB
    06.04.2011 19:35:59 com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr checkAndInstallDrivers
    INFO: +++++checkAndInstallDrivers
    06.04.2011 19:35:59 com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr checkAndInstallDrivers
    INFO: Java Os Name: WINDOWS 7
    INFO: Java Os Arch: X86
    INFO: Java Os version: 6.1
    INFO: java version: 1.6.0_24
    INFO: java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6
    INFO: java tmp dir: C:\cygwin\tmp\
    INFO: java vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
    INFO: java vm version: 19.1-b02
    INFO: java vm vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
    INFO: user lang: null
    06.04.2011 19:35:59 com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr is64bitWindows
    INFO: +++++is64bitWindows
    06.04.2011 19:35:59 com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr$OffloadedStreamReader run
    INFO: Here is Std Input Stream output of the command:

06.04.2011 19:35:59 com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr$OffloadedStreamReader run
    INFO: Here is Std Error Stream output of the command:

06.04.2011 19:36:32 com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr$OffloadedStreamReader run
    INFO: "JULIA-PC","Microsoft Windows 7 Professional ","6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601","Microsoft Corporation","Eigenst„ndige Arbeitsstation","Multiprocessor Free","Julia","","00371-838-6434103-85162","21.11.2010, 04:05:17","05.04.2011, 13:40:05","Dell Inc.","XPS M1530 ","X86-based PC","1 Prozessor(en) installiert.,[01]: x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13 GenuineIntel ~2000 MHz","Dell Inc. A12, 19.11.2008","C:\Windows","C:\Windows\system32","\Device\HarddiskVolume2","de;Deutsch (Deutschland)","de;Deutsch (Deutschland)","(UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rom, Stockholm, Wien","3.070 MB","1.054 MB","6.138 MB","3.209 MB","2.929 MB","C:\pagefile.sys","WORKGROUP","\\JULIA-PC","14 Hotfix(e) installiert.,[01]: KB982861,[02]: 982861,[03]: KB2305420,[04]: KB2393802,[05]: KB2425227,[06]: KB2479628,[07]: KB2484033,[08]: KB2485376,[09]: KB2488113,[10]: KB2502285,[11]: KB958488,[12]: KB976002,[13]: KB976902,[14]: KB976932","4 Netzwerkadapter installiert.,[01]: Marvell Yukon 88E8040 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller, Verbindungsname: LAN-Verbindung, Status: Medien getrennt,[02]: Dell Wireless 1395 WLAN Mini-Card, Verbindungsname: Drahtlosnetzwerkverbindung, DHCP aktiviert: Ja, DHCP-Server: 192.168.1.1, IP-Adresse(n), [01]: 192.168.1.33, [02]: fe80::3079:70c:8447:8bdb,[03]: VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter, Verbindungsname: VirtualBox Host-Only Network, DHCP aktiviert: Nein, IP-Adresse(n), [01]: 192.168.56.1, [02]: fe80::d5d8:a35e:5f49:c201,[04]: Hamachi Network Interface, Verbindungsname: LAN-Verbindung 2, DHCP aktiviert: Ja, DHCP-Server: 5.0.0.1, IP-Adresse(n), [01]: 5.158.237.80"
    06.04.2011 19:36:32 com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr is64bitWindows
    INFO: systeminfo.exe query exited with: 0
    06.04.2011 19:36:32 com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr is64bitWindows
    INFO: Windows 64 Bit Support Available: false
    INFO: -----is64bitWindows
    06.04.2011 19:36:32 com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr installWindowsDrivers
    INFO: +++++installWindowsDrivers
    06.04.2011 19:36:32 com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr doesWindowsDriverNeedUpdating
    INFO: +++++doesWindowsDriverNeedUpdating
    06.04.2011 19:36:32 com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr$OffloadedStreamReader run
    INFO: Here is Std Input Stream output of the command:

INFO: Here is Std Error Stream output of the command:

INFO:
    INFO: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{BA9A297F-0198-4EE8-90CB-F5036C180E1D}
    INFO: AuthorizedCDFPrefix REG_SZ
    INFO: Comments REG_SZ
    INFO: Contact REG_SZ
    INFO: DisplayVersion REG_SZ 1.0.0.64
    INFO: HelpLink REG_SZ
    INFO: HelpTelephone REG_SZ
    INFO: InstallDate REG_SZ 20110406
    INFO: InstallLocation REG_SZ
    INFO: InstallSource REG_SZ C:\Users\Julia\AppData\Local\Temp\
    INFO: ModifyPath REG_EXPAND_SZ MsiExec.exe /I{BA9A297F-0198-4EE8-90CB-F5036C180E1D}
    06.04.2011 19:36:32 com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr doesWindowsDriverNeedUpdating
    INFO: reg.exe query exited with: 0
    INFO: Publisher REG_SZ Palm, Inc.
    INFO: Readme REG_SZ
    INFO: Size REG_SZ
    INFO: EstimatedSize REG_DWORD 0xe7c
    INFO: UninstallString REG_EXPAND_SZ MsiExec.exe /I{BA9A297F-0198-4EE8-90CB-F5036C180E1D}
    INFO: URLInfoAbout REG_SZ
    INFO: URLUpdateInfo REG_SZ
    INFO: VersionMajor REG_DWORD 0x1
    INFO: VersionMinor REG_DWORD 0x0
    INFO: WindowsInstaller REG_DWORD 0x1
    INFO: Version REG_DWORD 0x1000000
    INFO: Language REG_DWORD 0x409
    INFO: DisplayName REG_SZ Novacomd
    INFO:
    INFO: -----doesWindowsDriverNeedUpdating
    06.04.2011 19:36:32 com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr installWindowsDrivers
    INFO: Windows drivers already up to date
    INFO: -----installWindowsDrivers
    06.04.2011 19:36:32 com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr checkAndInstallDrivers
    INFO: -----checkAndInstallDrivers
    06.04.2011 19:36:33 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got controller
    06.04.2011 19:36:33 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got devices 1
    06.04.2011 19:36:33 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController runnerFinished
    INFO: device runner done
    06.04.2011 19:36:42 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.BatteryCharger startJob
    INFO: Started:Battery Charger Stage
    06.04.2011 19:37:29 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.MainFlasher <init>
    INFO: +++++MainFlasher
    06.04.2011 19:37:30 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got controller
    06.04.2011 19:37:30 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got devices 1
    06.04.2011 19:37:30 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.MainFlasher runnerFinished
    INFO: device runner done
    06.04.2011 19:37:31 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.MainFlasher configureFlasherThread
    INFO: Start time 1302111451402
    06.04.2011 19:37:31 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.MainFlasher configureFlasherThread
    INFO: looking for /resources/webOS.tar
    INFO: com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.MainFlasher is loaded from: file:/C:/cygwin/home/Julia/meta-doctor/build/meta-o2-pre-2.1.0/webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar
    INFO: jarFile path is: C:\cygwin\home\Julia\meta-doctor\build\meta-o2-pre-2.1.0\webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar
    INFO: full path of the baseBuild file outside jar is: C:\cygwin\home\Julia\meta-doctor\build\meta-o2-pre-2.1.0/webOS.tar
    INFO: full path of the customizationBuild file outside jar is: C:\cygwin\home\Julia\meta-doctor\build\meta-o2-pre-2.1.0/wr-castle-plus.tar
    INFO: found resource in jar
    06.04.2011 19:37:32 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.MainFlasher configureFlasherThread
    INFO: Base build file found inside jar and loaded sucessfully
    06.04.2011 19:37:32 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.MainFlasher configureFlasherThread
    INFO: Customization build file found inside jar and loaded sucessfully
    06.04.2011 19:37:32 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.BatteryCharger endJob
    INFO: Battery Charging Done
    06.04.2011 19:37:32 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Starting: Battery Charger Stage

06.04.2011 19:37:32 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Finished: Battery Charger Stage

INFO: Found DeviceType match for : castle

INFO: device believed to be in bootloader, will load ramdisk

06.04.2011 19:37:38 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Starting: Loading Ramdisk

06.04.2011 19:37:38 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: count is11889926

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11889926

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11824390

06.04.2011 19:37:39 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11758854

06.04.2011 19:37:39 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11693318

06.04.2011 19:37:40 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11627782

06.04.2011 19:37:40 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11562246

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11496710

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11431174

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11365638

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11300102

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11234566

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11169030

06.04.2011 19:37:41 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11103494

06.04.2011 19:37:41 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11037958

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10972422

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10906886

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10841350

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10775814

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10710278

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10644742

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10579206

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10513670

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10448134

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10382598

06.04.2011 19:37:42 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10317062

06.04.2011 19:37:42 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10251526

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10185990

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10120454

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10054918

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9989382

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9923846

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9858310

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9792774

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9727238

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9661702

06.04.2011 19:37:43 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9596166

06.04.2011 19:37:43 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9530630

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9465094

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9399558

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9334022

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9268486

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9202950

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9137414

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9071878

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9006342

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8940806

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8875270

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8809734

06.04.2011 19:37:44 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8744198

06.04.2011 19:37:44 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8678662

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8613126

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8547590

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8482054

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8416518

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8350982

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8285446

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8219910

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8154374

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8088838

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8023302

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7957766

06.04.2011 19:37:45 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7892230

06.04.2011 19:37:45 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7826694

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7761158

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7695622

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7630086

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7564550

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7499014

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7433478

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7367942

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7302406

06.04.2011 19:37:46 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7236870

06.04.2011 19:37:46 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7171334

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7105798

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7040262

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6974726

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6909190

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6843654

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6778118

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6712582

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6647046

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6581510

06.04.2011 19:37:47 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6515974

06.04.2011 19:37:48 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6450438

06.04.2011 19:37:48 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6384902

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6319366

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6253830

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6188294

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6122758

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6057222

06.04.2011 19:37:49 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5991686

06.04.2011 19:37:49 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5926150

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5860614

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5795078

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5729542

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5664006

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5598470

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5532934

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5467398

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5401862

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5336326

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5270790

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5205254

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5139718

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5074182

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5008646

06.04.2011 19:37:50 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4943110

06.04.2011 19:37:50 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4877574

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4812038

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4746502

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4680966

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4615430

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4549894

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4484358

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4418822

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4353286

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4287750

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4222214

06.04.2011 19:37:51 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4156678

06.04.2011 19:37:51 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4091142

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4025606

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3960070

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3894534

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3828998

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3763462

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3697926

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3632390

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3566854

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3501318

06.04.2011 19:37:52 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3435782

06.04.2011 19:37:52 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3370246

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3304710

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3239174

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3173638

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3108102

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3042566

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2977030

06.04.2011 19:37:53 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2911494

06.04.2011 19:37:53 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2845958

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2780422

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2714886

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2649350

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2583814

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2518278

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2452742

06.04.2011 19:37:54 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2387206

06.04.2011 19:37:54 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2321670

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2256134

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2190598

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2125062

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2059526

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1993990

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1928454

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1862918

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1797382

06.04.2011 19:37:55 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1731846

06.04.2011 19:37:55 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1666310

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1600774

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1535238

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1469702

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1404166

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1338630

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1273094

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1207558

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1142022

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1076486

06.04.2011 19:37:56 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1010950

06.04.2011 19:37:56 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 945414

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 879878

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 814342

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 748806

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 683270

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 617734

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 552198

06.04.2011 19:37:57 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 486662

06.04.2011 19:37:57 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 421126

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 355590

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 290054

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 224518

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 158982

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 93446

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 27910

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: Booting

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: Waiting for device to come back

06.04.2011 19:38:17 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: Ramdisk has booted!

06.04.2011 19:38:17 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Finished: Loading Ramdisk

06.04.2011 19:38:18 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: device is in ramdisk as expected

06.04.2011 19:38:18 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: token returned by get_token() is : ROW

INFO: Found device Carrier match for :row

INFO: token returned by get_token() is : P100UEU

INFO: token returned by get_token() is : P100UEU

INFO: Found device Model match for : p100ueu

INFO: Starting: SaveLogsBeforeFlash

INFO: SaveLogsBeforeFlash: saving logs before flashing

06.04.2011 19:38:20 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: SaveLogsBeforeFlash: mounted mediafs and logfs sucessfully

06.04.2011 19:38:21 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: SaveLogsBeforeFlash: media mount exists

06.04.2011 19:38:21 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: SaveLogsBeforeFlash: log mount exists

INFO: SaveLogsBeforeFlash: Done with SaveLog stage

06.04.2011 19:38:23 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Finished: SaveLogsBeforeFlash

06.04.2011 19:38:23 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Starting: DataPreCheckStage

06.04.2011 19:38:24 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: DataPreCheckStage: running pre-checks for data migration

06.04.2011 19:38:24 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: DataPreCheckStage: checking to see if saving data is possible

INFO: DataPreCheckStage: pid is 991

INFO: DataPreCheckStage: Reading all physical volumes. This may take a while...

INFO: DataPreCheckStage: Found volume group "store" using metadata type lvm2

06.04.2011 19:38:25 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: DataPreCheckStage: 6 logical volume(s) in volume group "store" now active

06.04.2011 19:38:25 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: DataPreCheckStage: mounting media

INFO: DataPreCheckStage: Files saved-data.tar.gz and saved-var.tar.gz do not exist

INFO: DataPreCheckStage: INFO:: Pre-check stage did not detect any restorable data. ReturnCode is: 1

INFO: DataPreCheckStage: Done with DataPreCheck stage

INFO: Finished: DataPreCheckStage

INFO: Starting: AppDeletion

INFO: AppDeletion: deleting applications folder

06.04.2011 19:38:26 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: AppDeletion: attempting to remove appDirectory: /tmp_mediafs/.palm

06.04.2011 19:38:32 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: AppDeletion: removed the appDirectory: /tmp_mediafs/.palm

06.04.2011 19:38:55 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Finished: AppDeletion

06.04.2011 19:39:29 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Starting: Trenchcoat

06.04.2011 19:39:29 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Starting /sbin/trenchcoat

INFO: Trenchcoat: Starting Stream Reader

06.04.2011 19:39:30 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Wrote XML Configuration Data

06.04.2011 19:39:30 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: boot-castle.bin

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 54748 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Output device /dev/mmcblk0 can hold 8220835840 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: BootLogo.tga

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Fixed flash entries require 38273024 bytes of space

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Variable sized entry gets 8182562816 bytes (0xf3dc00 blocks)

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Flash Entry 0: type 1 (MBR), size 512 (1), offset 0 (0), file 0x0, part 0(p), type 0, reformat=true

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Flash Entry 1: type 2 (Bootloader), size 196608 (180), offset 512 (1), file 0x827c30, part 0(p), type 0, reformat=true

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Flash Entry 2: type 3 (NVRAM), size 4194304 (2000), offset 524288 (400), file 0x0, part 1(p), type f0, reformat=true

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Flash Entry 3: type 4 (ext3), size 33554432 (10000), offset 4718592 (2400), file 0x0, part 2(p), type 83, reformat=true

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Flash Entry 4: type 6 (LVM), size 8182562816 (f3dc00), offset 38273024 (12400), file 0x0, part 3(p), type 8e, reformat=true

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Using LVM

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Volume Group 0 has 8153726976 bytes (972 extents) available

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Fixed Logical Volumes require 989855744 bytes of space

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Volume Group 0:

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Physical Volume 0: id pv size 8182562816 (975 extents)

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Logical Volume 0: name root type 4 (ext3) size 478150656 (57 extents) format 1

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Logical Volume 1: name var type 4 (ext3) size 67108864 (8 extents) format 1

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Logical Volume 2: name update type 4 (ext3) size 16777216 (2 extents) format 1

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Logical Volume 3: name log type 4 (ext3) size 25165824 (3 extents) format 1

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Logical Volume 4: name mojodb type 4 (ext3) size 150994944 (18 extents) format 1

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Logical Volume 5: name filecache type 4 (ext3) size 142606336 (17 extents) format 1

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 160044 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Logical Volume 6: name media type 5 (Fat32) size 7163871232 (854 extents) format 0

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: Charging.tga

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Logical Volume 7: name swap type 0 (None) size 109051904 (13 extents) format 1

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> MBR found in flash entry 0

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> OMAP34xx CPU Selected

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Generating OMAP MMC Image

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> saving existing tokens

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 3 pre-existing partitions found

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Partition table not changed

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Unmounting partitions

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -an --ignorelockingfailure 2> /dev/null"

INFO: Trenchcoat: 0 logical volume(s) in volume group "store" now active

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Locking device /dev/mmcblk0

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Writing MBR to output device

06.04.2011 19:39:31 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -an --ignorelockingfailure 2> /dev/null"

06.04.2011 19:39:31 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Re-enumerating partitions

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Unlocking device /dev/mmcblk0

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Waiting for potential automounts to finish....

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 92565 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: NoPower.tga

06.04.2011 19:39:36 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Unmounting everything again.

06.04.2011 19:39:36 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Bootloader Load Address: 0x40200000

06.04.2011 19:39:37 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Bootloader install complete

06.04.2011 19:39:37 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section offset 524288, size 4194304

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> existing tokens 0x8294a0

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'env' offset 4096 len 16384

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram found existing environment section, reusing

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> env write_env_val: checkbatt = '1'

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> deleting existing env var 'autoboot'

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> using old value of existing env var 'installer'

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> env write_env_val: installer = 'trenchcoat'

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'tokens' offset 20480 len 4096

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 48178 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> overwriting existing token 'DMSETS'

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: NoBatt.tga

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> not overwriting existing token 'installer'

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'installer' to offset 0, gen 1, len 10

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ProdSN' to offset 48, gen 1, len 14

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'MfgCode' to offset 100, gen 1, len 8

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'SimLockDef' to offset 144, gen 1, len 8

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ModemSN' to offset 188, gen 1, len 14

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BATToRSP' to offset 240, gen 1, len 40

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BATToCH' to offset 316, gen 1, len 16

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSVRoNONCE' to offset 368, gen 1, len 24

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSVRoAUTHPW' to offset 428, gen 1, len 20

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoNONCE' to offset 484, gen 1, len 24

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoAUTHPW' to offset 544, gen 1, len 18

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoAUTHNAME' to offset 600, gen 1, len 9

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCARRIER' to offset 648, gen 1, len 3

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMMODEL' to offset 688, gen 1, len 7

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ACCELCAL' to offset 732, gen 1, len 411

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'WIFIoADDR' to offset 1180, gen 1, len 17

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BToADDR' to offset 1236, gen 1, len 17

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'HWoRev' to offset 1292, gen 1, len 1

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PalmSN' to offset 1332, gen 1, len 12

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'KEYoBRD' to offset 1380, gen 1, len 1

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PRODoID' to offset 1420, gen 1, len 7

06.04.2011 19:39:38 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PN' to offset 1464, gen 1, len 12

06.04.2011 19:39:38 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSETS' to offset 1512, gen 2, len 20

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'token-backup' offset 4190208 len 4096

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'installer' to offset 0, gen 1, len 10

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ProdSN' to offset 48, gen 1, len 14

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'MfgCode' to offset 100, gen 1, len 8

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'SimLockDef' to offset 144, gen 1, len 8

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ModemSN' to offset 188, gen 1, len 14

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BATToRSP' to offset 240, gen 1, len 40

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BATToCH' to offset 316, gen 1, len 16

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSVRoNONCE' to offset 368, gen 1, len 24

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSVRoAUTHPW' to offset 428, gen 1, len 20

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoNONCE' to offset 484, gen 1, len 24

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoAUTHPW' to offset 544, gen 1, len 18

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCLoAUTHNAME' to offset 600, gen 1, len 9

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMCARRIER' to offset 648, gen 1, len 3

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMMODEL' to offset 688, gen 1, len 7

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'ACCELCAL' to offset 732, gen 1, len 411

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'WIFIoADDR' to offset 1180, gen 1, len 17

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'BToADDR' to offset 1236, gen 1, len 17

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'HWoRev' to offset 1292, gen 1, len 1

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PalmSN' to offset 1332, gen 1, len 12

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'KEYoBRD' to offset 1380, gen 1, len 1

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PRODoID' to offset 1420, gen 1, len 7

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'PN' to offset 1464, gen 1, len 12

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> write_tokens: writing token 'DMSETS' to offset 1512, gen 2, len 20

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-boot' offset 24576 len 160044

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-chg' offset 188416 len 92565

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-badchg' offset 282624 len 48178

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-nobatt' offset 331776 len 87835

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 87835 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: BadSys.tga

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 26853 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: NoSys.tga

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-badsys' offset 421888 len 26853

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-nosys' offset 450560 len 26853

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 26853 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: Sync.tga

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-sync' offset 479232 len 71862

06.04.2011 19:39:42 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 71862 bytes

06.04.2011 19:39:42 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: Panic.tga

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-panic' offset 552960 len 74779

06.04.2011 19:39:45 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 74779 bytes

06.04.2011 19:39:45 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: Disk.tga

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> nvram section 'logo-disk' offset 630784 len 36673

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 36673 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: Sending File: nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar.gz

06.04.2011 19:39:46 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> /tmp/do_format_dev_mmcblk0p2.sh not found; running hardcoded stuff

06.04.2011 19:39:46 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "mke2fs -q -j -b4096 -m0 -L /boot /dev/mmcblk0p2 > /dev/null"

06.04.2011 19:39:48 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "tune2fs -i 0 /dev/mmcblk0p2 > /dev/null 2> /dev/null"

06.04.2011 19:39:48 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -ay --ignorelockingfailure 2> /dev/null"

INFO: Trenchcoat: 6 logical volume(s) in volume group "store" now active

INFO: Trenchcoat: File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 1243: sh

06.04.2011 19:39:49 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 1245: sh

06.04.2011 19:39:49 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Current LVM configuration, 1 volume groups:

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Volume Group 0: name store physicalextentsize 8388608, 6 logical volumes

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Logical Volume 0: name root size 478150656 stripes 1 stripesize 0 chunksize 0

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Logical Volume 1: name var size 268435456 stripes 1 stripesize 0 chunksize 0

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Logical Volume 2: name update size 58720256 stripes 1 stripesize 0 chunksize 0

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Logical Volume 3: name log size 41943040 stripes 1 stripesize 0 chunksize 0

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Logical Volume 4: name media size 7180648448 stripes 1 stripesize 0 chunksize 0

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Logical Volume 5: name swap size 134217728 stripes 1 stripesize 0 chunksize 0

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Volume group 'store' current configuration: 6 logical volumes

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Volume group 'store' new configuration: 8 logical volumes

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> LVM configuration changed

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Adjusting LVM partition sizes

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Reduce volume 'media' filesystem from 7180648448 to 7163871232 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> About to call: resizefat /dev/mapper/store-media 7163871232B

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "resizefat /dev/mapper/store-media 7163871232B"

INFO: Trenchcoat: dosfsck 2.11, 12 Mar 2005, FAT32, LFN

INFO: Trenchcoat: There are differences between boot sector and its backup.

INFO: Trenchcoat: Differences: (offsetriginal/backup)

INFO: Trenchcoat: 71:50/20, 72:41/20, 73:4c/20, 74:4d/20, 76:50/20, 77:52/20, 78:45/20

INFO: Trenchcoat: Not automatically fixing this.

INFO: Trenchcoat: Free cluster summary wrong (76261 vs. really 79398)

INFO: Trenchcoat: Auto-correcting.

INFO: Trenchcoat: Performing changes.

INFO: Trenchcoat: /dev/mapper/store-media: 938 files, 139710/219108 clusters

06.04.2011 19:39:54 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -an --ignorelockingfailure store 2> /dev/null"

06.04.2011 19:39:54 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Reduce volume 'var' partition from 268435456 to 67108864 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static lvreduce -L 65536K /dev/mapper/store-var"

INFO: Trenchcoat: File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 1260: sh

06.04.2011 19:39:55 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Reducing logical volume var to 64.00 MB

06.04.2011 19:39:55 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Logical volume var successfully resized

INFO: Trenchcoat: File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 1262: sh

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Reduce volume 'update' partition from 58720256 to 16777216 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static lvreduce -L 16384K /dev/mapper/store-update"

INFO: Trenchcoat: Reducing logical volume update to 16.00 MB

INFO: Trenchcoat: Logical volume update successfully resized

INFO: Trenchcoat: File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 1264: sh

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Reduce volume 'log' partition from 41943040 to 25165824 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static lvreduce -L 24576K /dev/mapper/store-log"

INFO: Trenchcoat: Reducing logical volume log to 24.00 MB

INFO: Trenchcoat: Logical volume log successfully resized

INFO: Trenchcoat: File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 1266: sh

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Reduce volume 'media' partition from 7180648448 to 7163871232 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static lvreduce -L 6995968K /dev/mapper/store-media"

INFO: Trenchcoat: Reducing logical volume media to 6.67 GB

INFO: Trenchcoat: Logical volume media successfully resized

INFO: Trenchcoat: File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 1269: sh

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Reduce volume 'swap' partition from 134217728 to 109051904 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static lvreduce -L 106496K /dev/mapper/store-swap"

INFO: Trenchcoat: Reducing logical volume swap to 104.00 MB

INFO: Trenchcoat: Logical volume swap successfully resized

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Create volume 'mojodb', 150994944 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static lvcreate -L 147456K -i 1 -M y --major 254 --minor 6 -n mojodb store"

INFO: Trenchcoat: File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 1271: sh

06.04.2011 19:39:56 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Redundant stripes argument: default is 1

06.04.2011 19:39:56 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Logical volume "mojodb" created

INFO: Trenchcoat: File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 1275: sh

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Create volume 'filecache', 142606336 bytes

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static lvcreate -L 139264K -i 1 -M y --major 254 --minor 7 -n filecache store"

INFO: Trenchcoat: Redundant stripes argument: default is 1

INFO: Trenchcoat: Logical volume "filecache" created

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -ay --ignorelockingfailure store 2> /dev/null"

06.04.2011 19:39:57 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: 8 logical volume(s) in volume group "store" now active

06.04.2011 19:39:57 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -ay --ignorelockingfailure store 2> /dev/null"

06.04.2011 19:40:05 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-root"

06.04.2011 19:40:05 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: WARNING: couldn't open /etc/fstab: No such file or directory

INFO: Trenchcoat: **** 1.41.4 (27-Jan-2009)

INFO: Trenchcoat: /: clean, 11/116736 files, 7853/116736 blocks

06.04.2011 19:40:07 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-var"

06.04.2011 19:40:07 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Trenchcoat: /var: clean, 11/16384 files, 1550/16384 blocks

06.04.2011 19:40:09 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-update"

06.04.2011 19:40:09 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Trenchcoat: /var/lib/update: clean, 11/4096 files, 1163/4096 blocks

06.04.2011 19:40:11 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-log"

06.04.2011 19:40:11 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Trenchcoat: /var/log: clean, 11/6144 files, 1228/6144 blocks

06.04.2011 19:40:20 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-mojodb"

06.04.2011 19:40:20 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Trenchcoat: /var/db: clean, 11/36864 files, 5283/36864 blocks

06.04.2011 19:40:31 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "/sbin/**** -a /dev/mapper/store-filecache"

06.04.2011 19:40:31 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Trenchcoat: /var/file-cache: clean, 11/34816 files, 6307/34816 blocks

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "resizefat -r /dev/mapper/store-media"

06.04.2011 19:40:32 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: dosfsck 2.11, 12 Mar 2005, FAT32, LFN

06.04.2011 19:40:32 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: /dev/mapper/store-media: 938 files, 139710/218569 clusters

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-root on /tmp/tcmnt_1156 as ext3

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1156/boot"

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> mount /dev/mmcblk0p2 on /tmp/tcmnt_1156/boot as ext3

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1156/var"

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-var on /tmp/tcmnt_1156/var as ext3

06.04.2011 19:40:33 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1156/var/log"

06.04.2011 19:40:33 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-log on /tmp/tcmnt_1156/var/log as ext3

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1156/var/db"

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-mojodb on /tmp/tcmnt_1156/var/db as ext3

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1156/var/file-cache"

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-filecache on /tmp/tcmnt_1156/var/file-cache as ext3

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "mkdir -p /tmp/tcmnt_1156/var/lib/update"

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> mount /dev/mapper/store-update on /tmp/tcmnt_1156/var/lib/update as ext3

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running tar -zxf - -C /tmp/tcmnt_1156//

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Starting feeder loop for tar subprocess, file=stdin.tar.gz, count=138395475

06.04.2011 19:40:52 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 5 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:41:02 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 10 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:41:14 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 15 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:41:37 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 20 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:41:51 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 25 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:42:07 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 30 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:42:22 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 35 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:42:51 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 40 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:43:04 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 45 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:43:33 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 50 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:43:50 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 55 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:44:03 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 60 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:44:12 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 65 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:44:21 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 70 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:44:30 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 75 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:44:41 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 80 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:45:02 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 85 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:45:17 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 90 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:45:35 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 95 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:45:38 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Sent 138395475 bytes

06.04.2011 19:45:38 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: Waiting....

06.04.2011 19:45:49 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> 100 percent complete

06.04.2011 19:45:49 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Untarring complete, syncing file systems

06.04.2011 19:45:57 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "rm -rf /tmp/tcmnt_1156//etc/fstab"

06.04.2011 19:46:01 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "rm -rf /tmp/tcmnt_1156"

06.04.2011 19:46:01 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running "lvm.static vgchange -an --ignorelockingfailure store 2> /dev/null"

INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Running /sbin/tcpostflash.sh -b 2

INFO: Trenchcoat: File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 1482: /bin/sh

INFO: Trenchcoat: Reading all physical volumes. This may take a while...

INFO: Trenchcoat: Found volume group "store" using metadata type lvm2

INFO: Trenchcoat: File descriptor 3 (/dev/mmcblk0) leaked on lvm.static invocation. Parent PID 1482: /bin/sh

06.04.2011 19:46:02 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

06.04.2011 19:46:02 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: mount /dev/mmcblk0p2 as /tmp/flash/boot

06.04.2011 19:46:06 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

06.04.2011 19:46:07 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

06.04.2011 19:46:07 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Trenchcoat: <INFO> Complete!

INFO: Trenchcoat: Finished!

INFO: Finished: Trenchcoat

INFO: Starting: Modem Updater

INFO: Modem Updater: Modem Update Started

INFO: Modem Updater: Gathering device details...

06.04.2011 19:46:08 com.palm.nova.installer.core.DeviceInfo gatherPalmBuildInfo
    WARNUNG: palm-customization-info file not found, not expected if in ramdisk
    06.04.2011 19:46:30 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: Forcing modem update, no matter the version.

06.04.2011 19:46:30 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: Modem Type: UMTS

INFO: Modem Updater: Pushing Firmware to Modem Updater

06.04.2011 19:46:37 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: Waiting....

06.04.2011 19:46:37 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: sh: /sbin/stop: not found

INFO: Modem Updater: sh: mpt: not found

INFO: Modem Updater: <INFO> saving existing tokens

INFO: Modem Updater: <INFO> Linking /dev/tokens to /tmp/tokens

06.04.2011 19:46:38 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Packge FW Version (5036) | Modem FW Version(257)

06.04.2011 19:46:38 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Modem is powered-on

INFO: Modem Updater: Warning! Please make sure you have a fully charged battery or are connected to an external source before you do your update.

INFO: Modem Updater: Warning! You can potentially trash your modem firmware if system loses power in the middle of updating firmware!

INFO: Modem Updater: Warning! To abort, press CTRL+C.

INFO: Modem Updater:

INFO: Modem Updater: PmModemUpdater Version 5.2.1.8 Nov. 2010 @Palm Inc

INFO: Modem Updater: setting VERBOSE OFF

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Acquired exclusive access to port /dev/modemdiag

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Disable handshaking in ROM

INFO: Modem Updater: $ USB port active for UPDATE!

INFO: Modem Updater: $ FW carrier id (0) is supported on the device(0).

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Reconnecting to modem.......

06.04.2011 19:49:19 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Host is re-enumerating the USB......0807060504030201$ Resetting modem ...............!

06.04.2011 19:49:21 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

06.04.2011 19:49:21 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Start flashing the modem......................

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Flashing ARMPRG in Progress ...... Done!

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Comparing partitions ......

INFO: Modem Updater: $ ****************************************************************

INFO: Modem Updater: $ ***** BOOTLOADER FLASHING IN PROGRESS! DO NOT LOSE POWER! *****

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Flashing Bootloader1 Progress ...... Done!

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Flashing Bootloader2 Progress ...... Done!

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Flashing Bootloader3 Progress ...... Done!

INFO: Modem Updater: $ ***** BOOTLOADER FLASHING DONE! *****

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Flashing AMSS Progress ...... Done!

06.04.2011 19:49:29 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: 0807060504030201

06.04.2011 19:49:29 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: -----------------------------------------------------

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Firmware Flashing Time: 2 Minutes: 51 Seconds

INFO: Modem Updater: -----------------------------------------------------

06.04.2011 19:49:42 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: $ Host is re-enumerating the USB......0807060504030201<INFO> saving existing tokens

06.04.2011 19:49:45 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Modem Updater: sh: /sbin/start: not found

06.04.2011 19:49:45 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

06.04.2011 19:49:47 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

06.04.2011 19:49:47 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Modem Updater: $ USB port active for UPDATE!

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Restore the NV items to the modem ...............

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Writing PALM Standard NV Items completed!

INFO: Modem Updater: $ NV restore Success!

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Enable handshaking in ROM Enable handshaking in ROM

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Please wait while restoring TIL/WAN.....

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Your device is ready for use.

INFO: Modem Updater: $ Releasing lock to port /dev/modemdiag

INFO: Modem Updater: Finished!

INFO: Finished: Modem Updater

INFO: Starting: Customization

INFO: Customization: Creating temp directory for updater files: /tmp/customization_ipkgs

06.04.2011 19:49:49 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Opening terminal to install IPKGs (see bug NOV-28632)

06.04.2011 19:49:49 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.app.stk_1.0-64_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:49:50 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.service.contacts.sim_1.0-22_all.ipk

06.04.2011 19:49:50 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.sfrvvm_1.0.1-16_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Installing imsfrtransport_1.0.1-19.5_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.app.wlmcustomlogin_1.0-6.4_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:49:51 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing palmcustomizationinfo-wr-castle-plus_1.0-285_all.ipk

06.04.2011 19:49:51 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing sfrwisprd_1.0.0-9_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Installing sweatshop-wr-castle_1.0-72_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:49:59 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing audiod-config-eu_1.0-13_castle.ipk

06.04.2011 19:49:59 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing crotestcastleplus-images_1.0-2_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.app.firstuse-override_1.0-225.4_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand_1.4-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Installing contacts.plugin.pmvoicecommand_1.0-2_all.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:00 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-dede_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:00 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-engb_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-enus_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:01 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-eses_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:01 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-esmx_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:02 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-frca_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:02 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-frfr_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-itit_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Installing castleumtsfw-row_1.0.1-1033_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:05 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Closing terminal

06.04.2011 19:50:05 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: root@palm-webos:/# /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/cu

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/com.palm.app.stk_1.0-64_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/com.palm.service.contacts.sim_1.0-22_all.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/com.palm.sfrvvm_1.0.1-16_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/imsfrtransport_1.0.1-19.5_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/com.palm.app.wlmcustomlogin_1.0-6.4_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/palmcustomizationinfo-wr-castle-plus_1.0-285_all.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/sfrwisprd_1.0.0-9_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of com.palm.app.stk

INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.app.stk (1.0-64) to root...

INFO: Customization: Configuring com.palm.app.stk

INFO: Customization: root@palm-webos:/# /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/cu

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/com.palm.service.contacts.sim_1.0-22_all.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of com.palm.service.contacts.sim

INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.service.contacts.sim (1.0-22) to root...

INFO: Customization: Configuring com.palm.service.contacts.sim

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/com.palm.sfrvvm_1.0.1-16_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of com.palm.sfrvvm

INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.sfrvvm (1.0.1-16) to root...

INFO: Customization: Configuring com.palm.sfrvvm

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/imsfrtransport_1.0.1-19.5_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of imsfrtransport

INFO: Customization: Installing imsfrtransport (1.0.1-19.5) to root...

INFO: Customization: Configuring imsfrtransport

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/sweatshop-wr-castle_1.0-72_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/audiod-config-eu_1.0-13_castle.ipk

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/com.palm.app.wlmcustomlogin_1.0-6.4_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/crotestcastleplus-images_1.0-2_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/com.palm.app.firstuse-override_1.0-225.4_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand_1.4-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/contacts.plugin.pmvoicecommand_1.0-2_all.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of com.palm.app.wlmcustomlogin

INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.app.wlmcustomlogin (1.0-6.4) to root...

INFO: Customization: Configuring com.palm.app.wlmcustomlogin

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-dede_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-engb_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/palmcustomizationinfo-wr-castle-plus_1.0-285_all.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-enus_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-eses_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of palmcustomizationinfo-wr-castle-plus

INFO: Customization: Installing palmcustomizationinfo-wr-castle-plus (1.0-285) to root...

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-esmx_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Configuring palmcustomizationinfo-wr-castle-plus

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-frca_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/sfrwisprd_1.0.0-9_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-frfr_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-itit_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of sfrwisprd

INFO: Customization: Installing sfrwisprd (1.0.0-9) to root...

INFO: Customization: Configuring sfrwisprd

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/sweatshop-wr-castle_1.0-72_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of sweatshop-wr-castle

INFO: Customization: Installing sweatshop-wr-castle (1.0-72) to root...

INFO: Customization: /usr/bin/ipkg -force-overwrite -o /tmp_rootfs install /tmp/customization_ipkgs/castleumtsfw-row_1.0.1-1033_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: exit

06.04.2011 19:50:23 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring sweatshop-wr-castle

06.04.2011 19:50:23 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: (offline root mode: not running sweatshop-wr-castle.postinst)

06.04.2011 19:50:29 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

06.04.2011 19:50:29 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/audiod-config-eu_1.0-13_castle.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:30 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of audiod-config-eu

06.04.2011 19:50:30 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing audiod-config-eu (1.0-13) to root...

06.04.2011 19:50:31 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring audiod-config-eu

06.04.2011 19:50:31 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/crotestcastleplus-images_1.0-2_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:32 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of crotestcastleplus-images

06.04.2011 19:50:32 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing crotestcastleplus-images (1.0-2) to root...

06.04.2011 19:50:33 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring crotestcastleplus-images

06.04.2011 19:50:33 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/com.palm.app.firstuse-override_1.0-225.4_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:34 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of com.palm.app.firstuse-override

06.04.2011 19:50:34 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing com.palm.app.firstuse-override (1.0-225.4) to root...

06.04.2011 19:50:35 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring com.palm.app.firstuse-override

06.04.2011 19:50:35 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand_1.4-5.30_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:36 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand

06.04.2011 19:50:36 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand (1.4-5.30) to root...

06.04.2011 19:50:39 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand

06.04.2011 19:50:39 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/contacts.plugin.pmvoicecommand_1.0-2_all.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:40 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of contacts.plugin.pmvoicecommand

06.04.2011 19:50:40 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing contacts.plugin.pmvoicecommand (1.0-2) to root...

INFO: Customization: Configuring contacts.plugin.pmvoicecommand

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-dede_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:41 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-dede

06.04.2011 19:50:41 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-dede (1.0-5.30) to root...

06.04.2011 19:50:42 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-dede

06.04.2011 19:50:45 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

06.04.2011 19:50:45 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-engb_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-engb

INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-engb (1.0-5.30) to root...

06.04.2011 19:50:47 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-engb

06.04.2011 19:50:47 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-enus_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-enus

INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-enus (1.0-5.30) to root...

06.04.2011 19:50:50 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-enus

06.04.2011 19:50:50 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-eses_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:51 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-eses

06.04.2011 19:50:51 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-eses (1.0-5.30) to root...

06.04.2011 19:50:52 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-eses

06.04.2011 19:50:52 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-esmx_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:53 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-esmx

06.04.2011 19:50:53 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-esmx (1.0-5.30) to root...

06.04.2011 19:50:54 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-esmx

06.04.2011 19:50:54 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-frca_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:55 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-frca

06.04.2011 19:50:55 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-frca (1.0-5.30) to root...

06.04.2011 19:50:56 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-frca

06.04.2011 19:50:56 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-frfr_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

06.04.2011 19:50:57 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-frfr

06.04.2011 19:50:57 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-frfr (1.0-5.30) to root...

06.04.2011 19:50:58 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-frfr

06.04.2011 19:51:00 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

06.04.2011 19:51:00 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/pmvoicecommand-itit_1.0-5.30_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of pmvoicecommand-itit

INFO: Customization: Installing pmvoicecommand-itit (1.0-5.30) to root...

06.04.2011 19:51:01 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring pmvoicecommand-itit

06.04.2011 19:51:02 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

06.04.2011 19:51:02 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: stomization_ipkgs/castleumtsfw-row_1.0.1-1033_armv7.ipk

INFO: Customization: Begin installation of castleumtsfw-row

INFO: Customization: Installing castleumtsfw-row (1.0.1-1033) to root...

06.04.2011 19:51:19 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: Configuring castleumtsfw-row

06.04.2011 19:51:19 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: (offline root mode: not running castleumtsfw-row.postinst)

INFO: Customization: root@palm-webos:/# exit

INFO: Customization: running update pri/prl script

INFO: Customization: start update NV items ...sh: /sbin/stop: not found

INFO: Customization: sh: /sbin/stop: not found

INFO: Customization: sh: /sbin/stop: not found

INFO: Customization: sh: mpt: not found

INFO: Customization: $ Modem is powered-on

INFO: Customization: Warning! Please make sure you have a fully charged battery or are connected to an external source before you do your update.

INFO: Customization: Warning! You can potentially trash your modem firmware if system loses power in the middle of updating firmware!

INFO: Customization: Warning! To abort, press CTRL+C.

INFO: Customization:

INFO: Customization: PmModemUpdater Version 5.2.1.8 Nov. 2010 @Palm Inc

INFO: Customization: $ Modem NV File: /tmp_rootfs/usr/lib/modem/palm_nv_items.txt

INFO: Customization: $ PowerD Stopped successfully!

INFO: Customization: $ PmWanDaemon Stopped successfully!

INFO: Customization: $ TIL Stopped successfully!

INFO: Customization: $ Passthrough Disabled!.

INFO: Customization: $ Acquired exclusive access to port /dev/modemdiag

INFO: Customization: $ Disable handshaking in ROM

INFO: Customization: $ Probing modem.............

INFO: Customization: *************************************************

INFO: Customization: * Modem Firmware Info *

INFO: Customization: *************************************************

INFO: Customization: * COMP DATE = Mar 02 201112:55:3103/02/2011

INFO: Customization: * REL DATE = 03/02/2011

INFO: Customization: * HW VERSION = 100D00E1

INFO: Customization: * MOB MODEL = BA

INFO: Customization: * RADIO TYPE = UMTS

INFO: Customization: * DEVICE TYPE = CASTLE

INFO: Customization: * EX BUILD ID = CU0.5.72(5036)

INFO: Customization: **<INFO> saving existing tokens

06.04.2011 19:51:21 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: ***********************************************

06.04.2011 19:51:21 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: $ Finished detecting Modem!

INFO: Customization: $ USB port active for UPDATE!

INFO: Customization: $ Restore the NV items to the modem ...............

INFO: Customization: $ Restoring NV item : 0010007404530848084908500880088108820896044108961343 130209120947101925083628353210163649900190049005 sh: /sbin/start: not found

INFO: Customization: sh: /sbin/start: not found

06.04.2011 19:51:23 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Customization: sh: /sbin/start: not found

06.04.2011 19:51:23 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

INFO: Customization: === Restore 25 NV Items Completely ===

INFO: Customization: $ Writing User NV Items File completed!

INFO: Customization: $ NV restore Success!

INFO: Customization: $ Enable handshaking in ROM Enable handshaking in ROM

INFO: Customization: $ Please wait while restoring TIL/WAN.....

INFO: Customization: $ powerd Restored successfully!

INFO: Customization: $ TIL Restored successfully!

INFO: Customization: $ PmWanDaemon Restored successfully!

INFO: Customization: $ Your device is ready for use.

INFO: Customization: $ Releasing lock to port /dev/modemdiag

INFO: Customization: successfully updated pri/prl

06.04.2011 19:51:27 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Finished: Customization

06.04.2011 19:51:27 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Starting: ROM Verifyer

06.04.2011 19:51:29 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: Starting Check of ROM

06.04.2011 19:52:19 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/[: ADDED

06.04.2011 19:52:19 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/[[: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/awk: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/basename: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/chrt: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/chvt: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/cksum: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/clear: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/cmp: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/comm: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/cryptpw: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/cut: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/deallocvt: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/diff: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/dirname: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/du: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/env: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/expand: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/expr: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/find: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/ftpput: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/hexdump: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/install: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/ipkg: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/less: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/logger: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/mkpasswd: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/openvt: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/passwd: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/patch: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/printf: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/pscan: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/readlink: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/renice: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/reset: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/resize: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/setkeycodes: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/sha1sum: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/sort: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/strings: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/tail: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/taskset: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/tcpsvd: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/tee: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/test: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/time: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/tr: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/traceroute: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/tty: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/ttysize: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/unexpand: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/uniq: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/unzip: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/wc: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/wget: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/which: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/who: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/whoami: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/xargs: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/bin/yes: ADDED

INFO: ROM Verifyer: /usr/sbin/integcheck IPKG VERIFICATION FAILED, CODE 16

06.04.2011 19:52:19 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController postFlashEvent
    WARNUNG: Flash Failure
    err -1 "Base ROM Failed Verification"
    at com.palm.nova.installer.core.stages.VerifyRomStage.printStreamToProgressReporter(VerifyRomStage.java :83)
    at com.palm.nova.installer.core.stages.VerifyRomStage.printStreamToProgressReporter(VerifyRomStage.java :69)
    at com.palm.nova.installer.core.stages.VerifyRomStage.runCommand(VerifyRomStage.java:62)
    at com.palm.nova.installer.core.stages.VerifyRomStage.run(VerifyRomStage.java:40)
    at com.palm.nova.installer.core.FlasherThread.run(FlasherThread.java:491)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    06.04.2011 19:52:19 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController postFlashEvent
    INFO: Flash End time (Fail) 1302112339425
    First off i would like to say thanks to everyone that put this guide together it helped me install 2.1.0 on my att pre plus very easily. im stuck at some point though, i dont have a data plan so i had to use the bypass patch with 1.4.5 to enable wifi and use the first use app to login to my profile, and i tried that again for 2.1.0 and the bypass patch worked, but the problem is there is no first use app in preware like 1.4.5, and the enable account creation patch is only a placeholder.

am i stuck with no palm profile for the moment because the first use app or the create profile patch isnt updated for 2.1.0 yet? I've tried searching all over the web but come up with nothing so far.. If theres a solution to this i would greatly appreciate if someone shared it with me

UPDATE: i resolved the issue i used the webos quick install method to apply the enable account creation patch from a thread on here.
    Last edited by mikemoon07; 04/06/2011 at 03:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 60milesmile View Post
    Yep - got that, I saw it happen when I redoctered sucessfully back to 1.4.5.

but how do I ensure the profile backup has gone? is there a way to confrim this aciton has completed before attempting the webosdoctor to 2.01 again?
    OK - I've got home and tried the whole shooting match again....rebuilt and made sure I switched off profile backup.

The webosdoctor doesn't complete - but gets to higher than 82% and everything looks OK on reboot - I see the duck and my palm profile page even says 2.1.0....

but yet again it gets stuck when trying to update my profile...

The attached log is all I could get from the top left menu in Cygwin - is that enough?

Any advice appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ok i have uploaded a video on youtube today, so some can see what happen and give me some advice on the video it will show cannot reset but at 1 am, i have restarted the process and after a while it said im not using the right webos software.
    I am using Cygwin for bell pre

here is the link