Page 150 of 217 FirstFirst ... 50100140145146147148149150151152153154155160200 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 4324
Like Tree19Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    wonder what the chances are that in the US the DST switch will not occur overnight...guess we'll see
    Switched just fine for me - Sprint Pre-
    still can't download 2.0 apps from the app catalog...

My Device Info says I have webos 2.1.0 but the palm.com/profile still says 1.4.5

what's wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by prebulls View Post

My Device Info says I have webos 2.1.0 but the palm.com/profile still says 1.4.5

what's wrong?
    It does look like your device is masqueraded:
    WebOS 2 Upgrade - WebOS Internals

Although I don't know if this is still valid
    Quote Originally Posted by FischOderAal View Post
    [url= 2 Upgrade - WebOS Internals[/url]

2.1.0 is not a valid OS version for all devices yet in the Palm profile. Why? Dunno.

what's wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by FischOderAal View Post
    WebOS 2 Upgrade - WebOS Internals

It is still valid for some phones, like for AT&T. It would help a lot if "prebulls" would tell us what device he is trying it on. Also, I believe that 'Rod & Co.' asked about a dozen times to post the COMPLETE logs in a post with an inquiry.
    I followed all the steps to the letter in the wiki and I have gotten a great phone out of it

1. I have 2.1 on my verizon palm pre plus
    2. My online palm profile says i have a palm pre plus with 2.1 installed in it
    3. I can purchase apps from the app catalog.
    4. I am using my Old profile so all my apps downloaded.
    5. I didn't have to do any erase on my USB partition (but i have a back up just in case)

NOTE: i did have problems with my contacts not syncing completely at first. I just had to remove them then add them again a couple of times. (i did a reset after i remove them just in case )

Thanks webosinternals!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by johnj2803; 03/13/2011 at 12:27 PM.
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)

what's wrong?
    I think you must have used one of the older scripts. You need to do a git pull and make clobber in your meta-doctor directory. Then you can run the most current script to create a new 2.1 doctor and then re-doctor your phone and you should be good to go.

I guess you could try to unmasq, as directed many posts ago in this thread, but has since become obsolete. If you want to do that, do a search in this thread ror unmasqed or unmasq .
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    I think you must have used one of the older scripts. You need to do a git pull and make clobber in your meta-doctor directory. Then you can run the most current script to create a new 2.1 doctor and then re-doctor your phone and you should be good to go.

I guess you could try to unmasq, as directed many posts ago in this thread, but has since become obsolete. If you want to do that, do a search in this thread ror unmasqed or unmasq .
    This post is not accurate. Like EdCates (and I) said, some carriers (like AT&T) still won't recognize 2.1.0 as legit, so the script for these carriers purposely stay masqed!! Using any of the .test/scripts will "try" to bypass this, but will cause a 9.9.9 profile because the servers won't recognize the 2.1.0 string.
    Quote Originally Posted by yitz0550 View Post
    This post is not accurate. Like EdCates (and I) said, some carriers (like AT&T) still won't recognize 2.1.0 as legit, so the script for these carriers purposely stay masqed!! Using any of the .test/scripts will "try" to bypass this, but will cause a 9.9.9 profile because the servers won't recognize the 2.1.0 string.
    Oh, ok. I guess we should know what carrier he is using.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    wonder what the chances are that in the US the DST switch will not occur overnight...guess we'll see
    mine worked and i have a palm pre plus on VZW on 2.1 interestingly, my wife's AT&T iphone 3G didn't!
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Quote Originally Posted by myxptlyk View Post
    Just wanted to leave some feedback with my experience on upgrading my Sprint Pre Minus to WebOS 2 using the meta-doctor scripts.

The process was fairly simple & nearly flawless - the one problem I had was upon logging into my Palm Profile (yes, I turned off backups and deleted everything prior to starting) all of my apps began to download, but my profile name was aliased to "Dr Skipped FirstUse".

I tried to use the erase apps & reboot as suggested in the Wiki but my actual profile wasn't recognized until I actually did a "Full Erase" on my pre of the USB drive (which isn't a big deal since the Wiki suggested backing up the USB drive first).

If you are having this problem and "Erase Apps & Data" doesn't work, try a "Full Erase" too. It worked for me.
    I'll try this to fix my Dr Skipped FirstUse error showing up on my contacts and SMS profiles.

Not sure why I only get Dr Skipped FirstUse on these and not on my email (guess there is not default palm profile for mail) or why I can download 2.0 apps from the app catalog. Everything on my phone is working perfectly and seem to work just fine though both Contact and SMS both are showing the default profile "Dr Skipped FirstUse."

Also note, if you plan to do this update 2.1 that is...Make Sure you Verify your profiles are live and active before you continue! I've already downloaded all my apps again (took over 2 hours) and re-added Sprint Navigation, Amazon Store, etc, which will all have to be done again after full-erase.

I'll post later if Full-Erase works for me and fixes my problem, but otherwise will live without default profiles and Dr Skipped FirstUse since I don't use them anyways, everything else works (App Catalog, Sprint Navigation, Phone, etc) can probably live without them since most of my stuff is stored on Google. Sorli...

Update: just a quick update for those wondering if a Full Erase fixed my problem with Dr Skipped Firstuse errors. I followed myxptlyk and WebOS Internals suggestions on doing a full backup before erasing and starting over, and it worked almost perfectly. My Dr. Skipped Firstuse profiles in SMS and Contacts are now gone and spent the better half of the day reinstalling apps (again) and recovering lost data.

The mistake I made was thinking Full Erase would completely remove all patches and updates made previously to my 2.1 Pre minus. Full Erase does not blank-out and start over completely and just formats the USB storage drive and begins the initial installation and configuration again. Nonetheless, after realizing my patches and kernel update were now left in limbo, I had to manually run the Palm Kernel reinstall process to purge Uberkernel and allow a clean reinstall from Preware. Thankfully this worked and my Preware saved state was able to reinstall all of the patches and updates done after the Full Erase restart.

I now have both SMS and Contacts both reporting my original Sprint Profile and everything seems good to go. Thanks for the help, Sorli...
    Last edited by sorli; 03/13/2011 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Update and Success with "Full Erase"
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    I followed all the steps to the letter in the wiki and I have gotten a great phone out of it

1. I have 2.1 on my verizon palm pre plus
    2. My online palm profile says i have a palm pre plus with 2.1 installed in it
    3. I can purchase apps from the app catalog.
    4. I am using my Old profile so all my apps downloaded.
    5. I didn't have to do any erase on my USB partition (but i have a back up just in case)

NOTE: i did have problems with my contacts not syncing completely at first. I just had to remove them then add them again a couple of times. (i did a reset after i remove them just in case )

Thanks webosinternals!

i just made the switch from my temp extra profile to my main profile in 2.1. everything swapped over perfectly and i didnt have to turn off my back up. will donating now and buying the homebrew documentation. thanks Internals.
    thanks for the response..

I am using a vzw pre+.

yes I used one of the older scripts. I have used the newest one but I couldn't download some of my essential apps (like Ccheckbook and Classicnote) because it would say it wasn't compatible w my operating system (which was 2.0)....

so I used the older scripts to make me 1.4.5 again on The device info so I can download them to my phone again...

and after that, I followed the "unmasq" procedures from the old instructions to finally unmasq myself so I could download the Uberkernel.

I hope that helps clarify my situation. I am new to this and I don't know how to post logs.
  14.    #2994  

I am using a vzw pre+.

yes I used one of the older scripts. I have used the newest one but I couldn't download some of my essential apps (like Ccheckbook and Classicnote) because it would say it wasn't compatible w my operating system (which was 2.0)....

so I used the older scripts to make me 1.4.5 again on The device info so I can download them to my phone again...

and after that, I followed the "unmasq" procedures from the old instructions to finally unmasq myself so I could download the Uberkernel.

I hope that helps clarify my situation. I am new to this and I don't know how to post logs.
    Since you have done something against the published procedure, you should not expect any assistance until you re-do everything following the published procedure and latest scripts.

We cannot support people who go off and do things based on obsolete information without understanding what they are doing.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals

I am using a vzw pre+.

Yes it does, thanks. Everything is behaving exactly as it should. You have signed into your Palm profile with a device reported to be running v1.4.5, so now your profile & the app catalog believe that's what you have.

The only way to change it, I think, is to redoctor your phone with a new script and sign in as a 2.1.0 device. Sorry.

Have you contacted the authors of these apps to ask about porting them to 2.1?
    Quote Originally Posted by -dunn View Post
    I'm having the same issue but my laptop is running Mandriva natively. It shouldn't be a big deal setting up a Ubuntu Virtual Box, but I thought someone might be able to help me out.
    Everything works until the end, webOS Doctor comes up, but won't pick up the USB, even when I try holding the volume up.
    After webOS Doctor "checks system" this comes up:

INFO: got controller
    Mar 12, 2011 9:40:18 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    WARNING: Unable to connect to NovaCOMd -- is it running???
    java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:310)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:176)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:163)
    at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:384)
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:546)
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:495)
    at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:392)
    at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:206)
    at com.palm.novacom.internal.NovacomController.getDeviceList(NovacomController.java:41)
    at com.palm.novacom.internal.NovacomController.getDeviceListOnUsb(NovacomController.java:55)
    at com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread.run(DeviceDi scoveryRunner.java:63)

I thought Palm SDK wasn't required, but I could be wrong.
    When "installing" novacomd on an RPM-based distro, I am usually able to just unpack the .deb file (using 'ar') and then drop the data tarball in /opt. You need not mess with a VM.
    Last edited by EdCates; 03/13/2011 at 03:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Look in /etc/carrierdb/carrierdb.json (you could find that path in the meta-doctor Makefile).
    Found, thanks. Shame there's no "Simyo" string in there, but I've finally installed 2.1.0, and manual configuration sticks, so I've got 3G working!

For those interested in using a 2.1.0 Pre & spanish Simyo provider, you only have to enter the APN (gprs-service.com)
    I don't know the code for codes so feel free to let me know for next time
    Here's the Cygwin window log:
    build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/resources/recoverytool.config
    rm -f build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/resources/recoverytool.config.orig
    echo "ApprovalCharlieHash=`cat hashes/bell`" >> \
    [ -f hashes/P100EWW ]
    sed -i.orig -e '/ApprovalMikeHash/d' \
    rm -f build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/resources/recoverytool.config.orig
    echo "ApprovalMikeHash=`cat hashes/P100EWW`" >> \
    sed -i.orig -e 's/DMSet token="[^"]*"/DMSet token="393"/' \
    build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/webOS/installer.xml
    rm -f build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/webOS/installer.xml.orig
    sed -i.orig -e 's/DMSet token="[^"]*"/DMSet token="398"/' \
    build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/carrier/installer.xml
    rm -f build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/carrier/installer.xml.orig
    touch build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/.patched
    rm -f build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/.packed
    tar -C build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/rootfs --wildcards \
    -f build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.root
    fs.tar \
    --delete ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib
    /ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./etc/palm-build-info ./md5s
    ums*
    ( cd build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/rootfs ; mkdir -p ./usr/palm/applications/com.p
    alm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./
    var/luna/preferences ./var/gadget ./var/home/root ./var/preferences ./var/palm/d
    ata )
    if [ -f build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.gz ] ; then \
    gzip -f build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums ; \
    ( cd build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/rootfs ; \
    tar -f ../webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar \
    --numeric-owner --owner=0 --group=0 \
    --append ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse .
    /usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./var/luna/preferenc
    es ./var/gadget ./var/home/root ./var/preferences ./var/palm/data ./etc/palm-bui
    ld-info ./md5sums.gz ) ; \
    else \
    ( cd build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/rootfs ; \
    tar -f ../webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar \
    --numeric-owner --owner=0 --group=0 \
    --append ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse .
    /usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./var/luna/preferenc
    es ./var/gadget ./var/home/root ./var/preferences ./var/palm/data ./etc/palm-bui
    ld-info ./md5sums ) ; \
    fi
    gzip -f build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar
    ( cd build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/webOS ; \
    tar -f ../resources/webOS.tar \
    --numeric-owner --owner=0 --group=0 -h \
    -c . )
    sed -i.orig -e '/^Name: /d' -e '/^SHA1-Digest: /d' -e '/^ /d' -e '/^\n$/d' \
    build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
    ( cd build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0 ; \
    zip -q -d webosdoctorp101ueude-wr-2.1.0.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
    META-INF/JARKEY.* \
    resources/webOS.tar resources/recoverytool.config )
    zip -q webosdoctorp101ueude-wr-2.1.0.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF \

resources/webOS.tar resources/recoverytool.config )
    ( cd build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/carrier ; \
    tar -f ../resources/wr-castle-plus.tar \
    --numeric-owner --owner=0 --group=0 -h \
    -c -T carrier-file-list.txt )
    zip -q -d webosdoctorp101ueude-wr-2.1.0.jar resources/wr-castle-
    plus.tar )
    zip -q webosdoctorp101ueude-wr-2.1.0.jar resources/wr-castle-plu
    s.tar )
    touch build/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0/.packed
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/Owner/meta-doctor'
    Mar 13, 2011 2:36:46 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.ConfigFileMgr loadC
    onfiguration
    INFO: baseBuild webOS.tar
    Mar 13, 2011 2:36:46 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.ConfigFileMgr loadC
    onfiguration
    INFO: customizationBuild wr-castle-plus.tar
    onfiguration
    INFO: prevBaseBuild null
    onfiguration
    INFO: prevCustomizationBuild null
    onfiguration
    INFO: DeviceType: castle
    onfiguration
    INFO: WcpSubmssion: 18
    onfiguration
    INFO: ForceModemUpdate: true
    onfiguration
    INFO: RomBuildNumber: 284
    onfiguration
    INFO: BaseBuild: webOS.tar
    onfiguration
    INFO: RecoveryToolBuildNumber: 296
    onfiguration
    INFO: AppSubmssion: 81
    onfiguration
    INFO: RecoveryToolBuildTime: 02/02/11 02:33
    onfiguration
    INFO: VersionStr: HP webOS 2.1.0
    onfiguration
    INFO: ApprovalMikeHash: H4sIALt7FkwAA+3OuwrCQBSE4a19ijxBPLubywOIrQgWKSWQQwiYDcR4
    eXzXlGJjkdj8XzMwTDHpth8avZwPp106PSezBImKLHunLXOJ6XzmZO5nVoy1vnSFK3Mfe5t7600ii7z5
    cLtO9ZgkZtR7p4+m1n4I33Ya2i6ojl1o17i1lqMV2VfV5t8/AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC/eQGGRWJfACgA
    AA==
    onfiguration
    INFO: CustomizationBuild: wr-castle-plus.tar
    onfiguration
    INFO: ApprovalBuildName: H4sIAH3CSE0AA+3OuQrCQBSF4al9iim1CbMqtmIXsNDKctCLBLKRuLy
    +0UrBNrH5v+ZcLqc4bZ+1qawefXZqKjUOM1iG8Eq7imZI54Mz7/9bdMra6JwNdigoM9w+Km1G2vPl1l9
    Tp7Xq5F7I45ykaupfPakvRS3SFfVlillT2UspqRe9uRXlWe9SJdpmPnN6ftjmax/z/XHtQ4yL2b+XAgA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+PQHXawBCACgAAA==
    onfiguration
    INFO: LibCoreSubmssion: 122
    onfiguration
    INFO: ApprovalCharlieHash: H4sIADV+FkwAA+3OsQrCMBRG4cw+RZ+gJjFJd919BYl6KYEaIbbq4
    1t11EXQupxv+eFyh1PPd7GUJGWzXq7q/tqr79Oj4Nx9TeP1uHbhrH7cn7wyxjbOeBsaq7TxwQZV6R+0v
    BhOfSxVpYqck1z2UQ7H/O5PcpuySEm5nSJrKlvputm/IwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH7sBs2j1QAAoAAA=
    Mar 13, 2011 2:36:47 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController <ini
    t>
    INFO: +++++CardController
    Mar 13, 2011 2:36:47 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController <ini
    t>
    INFO: getLocale is : en_GB
    Mar 13, 2011 2:36:57 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr checkAndI
    nstallDrivers
    INFO: +++++checkAndInstallDrivers
    Mar 13, 2011 2:36:57 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr checkAndI
    nstallDrivers
    INFO: Java Os Name: WINDOWS VISTA
    nstallDrivers
    INFO: Java Os Arch: X86
    nstallDrivers
    INFO: Java Os version: 6.0
    nstallDrivers
    INFO: java version: 1.6.0_23
    nstallDrivers
    INFO: java home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6
    nstallDrivers
    INFO: java tmp dir: C:\cygwin\tmp\
    nstallDrivers
    INFO: java vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
    nstallDrivers
    INFO: java vm version: 19.0-b09
    nstallDrivers
    INFO: java vm vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
    nstallDrivers
    INFO: user lang: null
    Mar 13, 2011 2:36:57 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr is64bitWi
    ndows
    INFO: +++++is64bitWindows
    Mar 13, 2011 2:36:57 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr$Offloaded
    StreamReader run
    INFO: Here is Std Error Stream output of the command:

Mar 13, 2011 2:36:57 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr$Offloaded
    StreamReader run
    INFO: Here is Std Input Stream output of the command:

Mar 13, 2011 2:37:16 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr$Offloaded
    StreamReader run
    INFO: "OWNER-PC","Microsoftr Windows VistaT Home Premium ","6.0.6002 Service Pac
    k 2 Build 6002","Microsoft Corporation","Standalone Workstation","Multiprocessor
    Free","Owner","","89583-OEM-7218791-70990","12/10/2010, 1:17:24 PM","3/12/2011,
    12:25:06 PM","Gateway","GM5632E","x64-based PC","1 Processor(s) Installed.,[01]
    : Intel64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 11 GenuineIntel ~2394 Mhz","Intel Corp. DPP
    3510J.15A.0276.2007.0828.2330, 8/28/2007","C:\Windows","C:\Windows\system32","\D
    evice\HarddiskVolume1","en-us;English (United States)","en-us;English (United St
    ates)","(GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)","3,053 MB","976 MB","6,326 MB",
    "3,907 MB","2,419 MB","C:\pagefile.sys","WORKGROUP","\\OWNER-PC","111 Hotfix(s)
    Installed.,[01]: KB971513,[02]: KB971512,[03]: KB2117917,[04]: 944036,[05]: KB96
    0362,[06]: KB971514,[07]: KB2079403,[08]: KB2117917,[09]: KB2141007,[10]: KB2158
    563,[11]: KB2207566,[12]: KB2281679,[13]: KB2286198,[14]: KB2296011,[15]: KB2296
    199,[16]: KB2305420,[17]: KB2345886,[18]: KB2347290,[19]: KB2360131,[20]: KB2360
    131,[21]: KB2362765,[22]: KB2378111,[23]: KB2387149,[24]: KB2388210,[25]: KB2393
    802,[26]: KB2416400,[27]: KB2416470,[28]: KB2419640,[29]: KB2423089,[30]: KB2436
    673,[31]: KB2442962,[32]: KB2443685,[33]: KB2447568,[34]: KB2467659,[35]: KB2478
    935,[36]: KB2479628,[37]: KB2479943,[38]: KB2481109,[39]: KB2482017,[40]: KB2483
    185,[41]: KB2485376,[42]: KB905866,[43]: KB935509,[44]: KB937287,[45]: KB938371,
    [46]: KB954155,[47]: KB955430,[48]: KB956250,[49]: KB956744,[50]: KB961501,[51]:
    KB967723,[52]: KB968389,[53]: KB968816,[54]: KB969058,[55]: KB970238,[56]: KB97
    0430,[57]: KB970710,[58]: KB971029,[59]: KB971468,[60]: KB971657,[61]: KB971737,
    [62]: KB971961,[63]: KB971961,[64]: KB972036,[65]: KB972145,[66]: KB972270,[67]:
    KB973507,[68]: KB973540,[69]: KB973565,[70]: KB973687,[71]: KB973768,[72]: KB97
    3917,[73]: KB974318,[74]: KB974571,[75]: KB975467,[76]: KB975558,[77]: KB975560,
    [78]: KB975929,[79]: KB976470,[80]: KB976662,[81]: KB976768,[82]: KB976772,[83]:
    KB977816,[84]: KB978542,[85]: KB978601,[86]: KB978886,[87]: KB979099,[88]: KB97
    9309,[89]: KB979482,[90]: KB979687,[91]: KB979688,[92]: KB979899,[93]: KB979910,
    [94]: KB980195,[95]: KB980218,[96]: KB980232,[97]: KB980248,[98]: KB980842,[99]:
    KB981322,[100]: KB981332,[101]: KB981349,[102]: KB981852,[103]: KB981957,[104]:
    KB981997,[105]: KB982132,[106]: KB982214,[107]: KB982480,[108]: KB982665,[109]:
    KB982799,[110]: KB983589,[111]: KB968930","1 NIC(s) Installed.,[01]: Intel(R) 8
    2562V 10/100 Network Connection, Connection Name: Local Area Connection,
    DHCP Enabled: Yes, DHCP Server: 192.168.0.1, IP address(es),
    [01]: 192.168.0.101, [02]: fe80::c56b:39a8:60dd:5dcd"
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:16 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr is64bitWi
    ndows
    INFO: systeminfo.exe query exited with: 0
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:16 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr is64bitWi
    ndows
    INFO: Windows 64 Bit Support Available: true
    ndows
    INFO: -----is64bitWindows
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:16 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr installWi
    ndowsDrivers
    INFO: +++++installWindowsDrivers
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:16 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr doesWindo
    wsDriverNeedUpdating
    INFO: +++++doesWindowsDriverNeedUpdating
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:16 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr$Offloaded
    StreamReader run

StreamReader run

StreamReader run
    INFO: ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value.
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:16 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr doesWindo
    wsDriverNeedUpdating
    INFO: reg.exe query exited with: 1
    wsDriverNeedUpdating
    INFO: -----doesWindowsDriverNeedUpdating
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:16 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr installWi
    ndowsDrivers
    INFO: reading in driver to stream
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:23 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr installWi
    ndowsDrivers
    INFO: New Windows Driver Install
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:23 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr$Offloaded
    StreamReader run

Mar 13, 2011 2:37:23 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr$Offloaded
    StreamReader run

Mar 13, 2011 2:37:26 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr execIgnor
    eOutput
    INFO: msiexec /i C:\cygwin\tmp\NovacomInstaller_x64.msi /passive exited with: 0
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:26 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr installWi
    ndowsDrivers
    INFO: MSIEXED exited with: 0
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:26 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr installWi
    ndowsDrivers
    INFO: -----installWindowsDrivers
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:26 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr checkAndI
    nstallDrivers
    INFO: -----checkAndInstallDrivers
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:27 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscov
    eryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got controller
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:27 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscov
    eryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got devices 1
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:27 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController runn
    erFinished
    INFO: device runner done
    Mar 13, 2011 2:37:34 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.BatteryCharger star
    tJob
    INFO: Started:Battery Charger Stage

I run this script: ./scripts/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0 in the meta-doctor folder. The script sent the 3 doctor files to the /meta-doctor/downloads folder.

I'm not sure what you mean by "where the doctor flashed my phone".

The scripts ran, and the doctor automatically started as it was supposed to do. I plugged my phone USB when asked by the doctor and then it started "charging" my 97% full battery phone and then my phone had the giant USB symbol and that was the end of the story. I did see a similar question a few pages back, but they didn't provide any information and as a result, no answer. I hope I got everything I need in here to get the answer I'm looking for
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    [/I]
    This seems to indicate the battery is charging

Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    [/I]then my phone had the giant USB symbol
    After the gian USB symbol, the screen should change to a giant arrow pointing down on a computer chip.
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Hi there, I have installed 2.1 on my Pre-, but I choose "Canada" when the Doctor gave me the option. Was that correct?

I have Dr. First Use as my profile, but I did delete my backup beforehand, so it shouldn't be there. So before going through everything again, I thought I would check.

Additionally, I can't find anyway to install Preware, and have tried all of them except the Terminal approach.

Yes, I did a git pull and make clobber and got the latest version first. I am using a Bell Pre-.

Help is appreciated....