1.    #1  
    The webosinternals site is down for me. What about anyone else?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/22/2011 at 02:58 PM.
    webOSroundup and Project Macaw contributor
    Remember, if I helped you, please click on the little or ♥ to the right
    looks that way.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    ya same here...damn looks like the webos docotor from palm is too ...
    Quote Originally Posted by lacan019 View Post
    If you mean the webOS Doctor links on the WebOS-Internals site, they yeah they would be, but you can still get the webOS Doctor right from the Palm website if you were after it. http://ws.palm.com/webosdoctor/serialnumberinitial.htm

Per a tweet sent out by @webosinternals earlier today... "webos-internals.org server is down, ETA unknown, preware switched to alternate mirror (after DNS propagation)"

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Quote Originally Posted by lacan019 View Post
    The doctor is not down... you can get those files directly from Palm at palm.com/ROM (webOS Internals links directly to that site).
    ok thanks guys my mistake
    The site should be back up again now.
    -- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    The site should be back up again now.
    -- Rod
    Great news Rod!

Thank you.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie