1.    #1  
    OK, I know that this is probably not the correct forum but precentral.net will not allow me to post new threads in the hombrew section.

So I installed homebrew and have been fooling around with different apps and tweaks. when I first started exploring homebrew i installed some tweaks from the online repository. after spending a few days with them i deceided to remove them when i found out "RUN EPR" didn't remove some of the tweaks i tried. for example no matter what i do i cant get the battery % tweak to revert back to the original meter. when i try to install some of the tweaks like 4x4 icons it will not install the tweak. My error is "an error occured while attempting to run" "4 out of 4 hunks failed". Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanx
    DJMedina3000
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Doctor the phone.
    Meta-doctor
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMedina3000 View Post
    OK, I know that this is probably not the correct forum but precentral.net will not allow me to post new threads in the hombrew section.

So I installed homebrew and have been fooling around with different apps and tweaks. when I first started exploring homebrew i installed some tweaks from the online repository. after spending a few days with them i deceided to remove them when i found out "RUN EPR" didn't remove some of the tweaks i tried. for example no matter what i do i cant get the battery % tweak to revert back to the original meter. when i try to install some of the tweaks like 4x4 icons it will not install the tweak. My error is "an error occured while attempting to run" "4 out of 4 hunks failed". Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanx
    DJMedina3000
    This utility should help you. http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Glad to see someone was able to help without just thowing out random answers..

OP, make sure "Override Compatibility" is enabled on webOS Repair Utility as well.
  6.    #6  
    Thanx every1! doctor took less then 30 minutes and everything is grt... got the patches i want to keep installed! Thanx agin

-Medina
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Glad to see someone was able to help without just thowing out random answers...
    True! That's what I'm here for.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMedina3000 View Post
    Thanx every1! doctor took less then 30 minutes and everything is grt... got the patches i want to keep installed! Thanx agin

-Medina
    I'm glad you solved your issue. In many cases however, you may encounter problems that can be remedied without having to doctor your phone. We try to recommend those options first.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation