1.    #1  
    OnFeeds Error

TypeError:Cannot read property
    'length' of underfined

????? will not work idk what happened but i let my sis have my phone for one day, not gonna make that mistake again. i dont know how to fix this can someone please help.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Do you get this? Because out of no where my preware started showing this everytime I load it up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.
    No problems here.. Maybe one of your feeds ... Try turning them off one by one and update after each time to see the culprit

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Ckeck ur feeds list, she may have added a broken feed by mistake. Depending on how old she is maybe she thought she was feeding ur virtual Pre pet :-D
  5.    #5  
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Running EPR manually turning off oand off the feeds but when I check the feeds there are non in the listing.
    what feed are you referring to? are you looking for a custom feed that isn't one of those automatically included in preware?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    what feed are you referring to? are you looking for a custom feed that isn't one of those automatically included in preware?
    the ones that come with preware. I have never added any custom feeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by diegoeatspandas View Post
    Do you get this? Because out of no where my preware started showing this everytime I load it up.
    I'm getting the same screen everytime I start Preware, but it still appears to load and work normally once I go past that screen.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    I'm getting the same screen everytime I start Preware, but it still appears to load and work normally once I go past that screen.
    I won't load anything for me. It won't even tell me the patches I have installed or the apps installed. Preware has died for me
    @drew

does it work normally after you get beyond that error message, as jjeffcoat is seing?
    i routinely get that screen - crc error. After a bit of trial and error. It was the palm app catalogue feed. Turning it off has solved my preware errors.

i use the official app catalogue for app updates and preware for the beta and patch updates - much faster
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diegoeatspandas View Post
    Disable the e-lnx.org feed, thats your issue right now. The site looks to be down.

As for the other issues, reinstalling preware won't do anything since hte feed status is saved. Go into prewares menu and disable all the feeds, then re-enable them one at a time to find the broken one.
    It wasn't me officer, I swear.
  13.    #13  
    I can't disable any feeds cause it won't load. No feeds are listed no apps or patches. Not even the ones currently installed on my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by drew145022 View Post
    I can't disable any feeds cause it won't load. No feeds are listed no apps or patches. Not even the ones currently installed on my phone.
    To get to the feeds list, tap the upper left corner, while Preware is open and select manage feeds. The error doesn't matter for this, you can still do it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    To get to the feeds list, tap the upper left corner, while Preware is open and select manage feeds. The error doesn't matter for this, you can still do it.
    that is not true. i know how to get to the feed list and turn them on and off. they are not there anymore, and if i try to manually reinstall them i get the same error.
    i cannot seem to get preware for webOS 1.4.5?
    Are you installing it from QuickInstall? That will automaticallt give you the right version.
  18.    #18  
    yeah I am