Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by taohansen View Post
    TMC error with no cards open here too. Looks like I need to re-doctor.
    Had the same issue.. Just unistall via wqsi and that'll fix it.. Much better than a redoctor.
    Or you could just find the AV8B in the launcher, symbol-click it and press delete

Anyways, still waiting for a fix.
    Interesting! I was reading the most recent posts in this thread as the updated kernel (16) installed. I wish I could have stopped it!

my Pre- rebooted, and I launched a PDK app, which wasn't working at all with F105 when I was trying it last week. It worked fine. I launched another, and it worked fine too.

guess I lucked out? Also look at that sweet Sprint signal, I can assure you that's a 1xRTT signal too.

In Govnah, it says profile "unknown", 1.005GHz. Default voltage settings (I haven't played with them on 2.1), 10MB compcache, deadline, westwood.
    Quote Originally Posted by PixiPlusSlic View Post
    Had the same issue.. Just unistall via wqsi and that'll fix it.. Much better than a redoctor.
    Jason's software never works for me, symbol-clicking did the trick; can't believe I missed such an obvious solution.

Thunderchief has this issue too.
    Last edited by taohansen; 03/07/2011 at 12:26 PM.
    1+ with the constant TMC errors on this and F105
    EDIT: Fixed my problem. Not AV8B.

On a side note, 2.1 version is working great. Thanks unixpsycho!!!
    Last edited by Jakeeeee; 03/07/2011 at 08:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by taohansen View Post
    TMC error with no cards open here too. Looks like I need to re-doctor.
    +1 But saw that you could symbol click and delete. Thanks!
    Updated AV8B did the trick! No more TMC when opening PDK apps! Thank you!
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Running AV8B 1.4.5-173 on an AT&T Pre+, which is smooth, fast, and awesome. I think I had my first RSOD today, as the screen flashed red and other colors before fading and rebooting.

All I was doing was loading the facebook full site, with settings of 67 64 62 & compcache disabled (I didn't touch the VDD2 voltages or any other settings).

Do I just have a wimpy pre?
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I have the updated Kernel from the feed. Still has the issue.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Same here, TMC must delete it to get back to normal.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    Remember people, we're beta testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Actually, you're bleeding edge alpha testing.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Did anyone complain? I think we're all well-aware of what we're doing. We're reporting issues to help Psycho identify and fix them.

-20 has fixed my TMC issue. Thanks!
    Been getting high load averages on the 1.4.5 version, so I doctored my phone to 2.1 and I'm still getting semihigh load averages(14-20) and kind of bad battery life(lost 10% an hour just idling in my pocket)

Sprint Pre, 1.005 ghz
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Can't seem to change my compcache memlimit setting, stuck at 10240. switch to a new govnah
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
  17.    #357  
    Quote Originally Posted by espc31 View Post
    Can't seem to change my compcache memlimit setting, stuck at 10240. switch to a new govnah
    This is easily found with a search. I have answered that recently.

http://forums.precentral.net/2899929-post972.html
    Live free or DIE!
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Would I benefit from this kernel?

My Pre is stable with UberKernel and the frequencies/voltages listed in my sig. I noticed that all the default voltages in AV8B are all over 1400mV, so that makes me think I would get get worse battery life.

Is there more to it?
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
  19.    #359  
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    Would I benefit from this kernel?

My Pre is stable with UberKernel and the frequencies/voltages listed in my sig. I noticed that all the default voltages in AV8B are all over 1400mV, so that makes me think I would get get worse battery life.

Is there more to it?
    Those are default voltages and easily tweaked. I want the kernel to at least boot by default, then users can blow it up on their own.
    Live free or DIE!
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I guess what I am asking, what equals good battery life? Core voltage or VDD voltage?
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog