Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Psycho,

I guess you've become even more important to us than ever! It's work like yours that'll keep our shunned devices running fast and strong!

Thank you, Psycho!

M.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu73 View Post
    Psycho,

I guess you've become even more important to us than ever! It's work like yours that'll keep our shunned devices running fast and strong!

Thank you, Psycho!

M.
    Totally agree! Thanks Psycho!
    I'm using Uberkernel now for quite a while. Thanx Psycho!!

Will Harrier get out of testing and into stable in the near future? Or will Harrier-Features get part of Uberkernel? Soon? Or in the coming month;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by pu56 View Post
    I'm using Uberkernel now for quite a while. Thanx Psycho!!

Will Harrier get out of testing and into stable in the near future? Or will Harrier-Features get part of Uberkernel? Soon? Or in the coming month;-)
    As always, the progression of features from experimental kernels to UberKernel depends purely on a consistent stream of successful alpha testing reports. After that, it's just work to integrate it ...

-- Rod
    Just installed this, and am hugely impressed! Much smoother than F105, haven't had a chance to evaluate battery life just yet, but I've surrounded myself with Touchstones, so not too concerned
    Bravo, and a sincere thank you for doing this and keeping it up!! I'm still on a Pre -, and you guys have made it worth the while, can't wait to see what's in store for the next generation of hardware!
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Now we just need an official WebOS 2.1 Doctor for the Pre Plus over here in the USA plus a new version of AV8B for it and I'll be a happy camper.
    unixpsycho, just noting I fixed my previous frequency dropping issue..

So in terms of the new I/O, you think deadline willl be better than anticipatory?

No problems yet with -171.
  8.    #308  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    unixpsycho, just noting I fixed my previous frequency dropping issue..

So in terms of the new I/O, you think deadline willl be better than anticipatory?

No problems yet with -171.
    Every part of me says deadline and noop should perform better than anything else. So i'm giving it a try again with some kernel tweaks. If it sux then i'll put it back to AS.
    Live free or DIE!
    Lately, my camera has been glitchy. Sometimes it can't take photos at all and sometimes it shows strange vertical colored lines. I am not sure this is related to a kernel problem, but I'm posting it here just in case it is.
  10.    #310  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Lately, my camera has been glitchy. Sometimes it can't take photos at all and sometimes it shows strange vertical colored lines. I am not sure this is related to a kernel problem, but I'm posting it here just in case it is.
    Does this happen all the time?
    Live free or DIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    Does this happen all the time?
    The black camera view has been happening for a week or two.
    I just noticed the colorful lines last night, but they went away after 5 minutes or so.
    Currently, my camera is showing a black screen.

By the way, during all these scenarios I have still been able to view the camera controls.
    The black camera view has been happening for a week or two.
    I just noticed the colorful lines last night, but they went away after 5 minutes or so.
    Currently, my camera is showing a black screen.

By the way, during all these scenarios I have still been able to view the camera controls.

Are you using 'Psycho's "stock" voltage settings, or some brew of your own?

M.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu73 View Post
    Are you using 'Psycho's "stock" voltage settings, or some brew of your own?

M.
    I can't remember if I changed them.
    CPU Voltage: 69 65 60
    System Voltage: 43 38 37
  14.    #314  
    I can't remember if I changed them.
    CPU Voltage: 69 65 60
    System Voltage: 43 38 37
    They're not default. So delete the profile or enter "0 0 0" for the CPU voltage to reset it.

Then see how it works.
    Live free or DIE!
    They're not default. So delete the profile or enter "0 0 0" for the CPU voltage to reset it.

Then see how it works.
    I deleted the profile, switched to AV8B Default profile, switch to Manual Mode, changed the CPU voltage to "0 0 0," Apply Settings, checked the voltage settings and they're the same. The camera works though, for now.
  16.    #316  
    I deleted the profile, switched to AV8B Default profile, switch to Manual Mode, changed the CPU voltage to "0 0 0," Apply Settings, checked the voltage settings and they're the same. The camera works though, for now.
    What version of AV8B are you using?

I just triple checked source code and booted up latest AV8B-171 and the defaults are; CPU: 69 66 64 System:43 38 37
    Live free or DIE!
    What version of AV8B are you using?

I just triple checked source code and booted up latest AV8B-171 and the defaults are; CPU: 69 66 64 System:43 38 37
    AV8B-171. I'll just input those default voltages.
  18.    #318  
    Live free or DIE!
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Unix, how is the progress on AV8B for 2.1? F105 is running well, but runs a bit hot compared to AV8B.
  20. Fuu
    installed AV8B (released today) on Pre- on 2.1.0
    Govnah says
    Profile N/A
    Frequency 500MHz
    no matter which profile I choose.