Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 225
Like Tree9Likes
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by thenyboy View Post
    I'm getting this error message and i cannot log into my profile.

    Is there something I can do?

    Thanks in Advance!!
    What device, what OS version, what carrier, what exact steps did you take to get to that point?

    (BTW, those are things you should automatically include in any problem report)

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  2. #82  
    You are right, sorry.

    Info:

    Device: Palm Pre 2 P102UNA
    OS: 2.1
    Carrier: No SIM inserted but i'm in Argentina if that helps.
    Steps Followed: the steps on the first post of this Thread.

    I'm on a Stable wifi conection, in fact, my Pre- is connected to the same and i'm using it without any issue.

    I've tried logging into an existing profile and creating a new one. In both cases i'm unable.


    Thanks Rod!
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by thenyboy View Post
    You are right, sorry.

    Info:

    Device: Palm Pre 2 P102UNA
    OS: 2.1
    Carrier: No SIM inserted but i'm in Argentina if that helps.
    Steps Followed: the steps on the first post of this Thread.

    I'm on a Stable wifi conection, in fact, my Pre- is connected to the same and i'm using it without any issue.

    I've tried logging into an existing profile and creating a new one. In both cases i'm unable.


    Thanks Rod!
    OK, I'm able to reproduce it. Looks like the com.palm.accountservices method doesn't work as well on 2.1.0 as it does on the TouchPad, so I'll need to add some conditional code there.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  4. #84  
    That's a good new!!! (I think xD)
    So I hope you can find a solution to it soon!!
    I'll be waiting here for an Impostah update.

    Thanks a lot Rod! You Rock!!!

    Regards///
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by thenyboy View Post
    That's a good new!!! (I think xD)
    So I hope you can find a solution to it soon!!
    I'll be waiting here for an Impostah update.

    Thanks a lot Rod! You Rock!!!

    Regards///
    Please test Impostah 0.9.9 in the testing feed now.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  6. #86  
    You' da Man, Now it works!
    I have one question, Isn't it supposed to download all of my profile info?
    In the ''Accounts'' app i still see ''DR.Skipped FirstUse.'' Is that normal?
    Should I do something else?

    Thanks a lot for the quick response and solution!
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
  7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by thenyboy View Post
    You' da Man, Now it works!
    I have one question, Isn't it supposed to download all of my profile info?
    In the ''Accounts'' app i still see ''DR.Skipped FirstUse.'' Is that normal?
    Should I do something else?

    Thanks a lot for the quick response and solution!
    You should do a full erase and then go through the normal HP first use process to get this.

    -- Rod
  8. #88  
    is it possible to use impostah to spoof the flash user agent? Over in another thread regarding hulu and the touchpad (although I am more interested in it for my frankenpre) it was mentioned that hulu responds to the user agent in Flash when determining whether it will allow viewing or not. Is there some way with impostah to spoof hulu? Thanks
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
    is it possible to use impostah to spoof the flash user agent? Over in another thread regarding hulu and the touchpad (although I am more interested in it for my frankenpre) it was mentioned that hulu responds to the user agent in Flash when determining whether it will allow viewing or not. Is there some way with impostah to spoof hulu? Thanks
    No.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  10. #90  
    Can Impostah help in circumventing the geo restrictions of the HP Movie App? Is there any other way to do so?

    @Rod
    You tweeted something about being able to buy/watch movies in Australia via the HP Movie App. Would you please care to share how?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  11. #91  
    Just wanted to say thanks for making Impostah, I wouldn't be able to have the Kindle app (or the HPmovie app that won't work...no matter) without it!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  12. #92  
    Thanks for this Rod. This has allowed me to reinstall apps I previously paid for that I removed because of the App Database full message. They were not showing up in the 2.1 App Catalog and I used my Save/Restore data to begin restoring them slowly and monitor my databases. All good so far.
  13. #93  
    Kindle (com.palm.app.kindle ) is no longer working in Impostah since 3.02. Is there a workaround?
    Devices

    -WiFi HP TouchPad 32GB, July 2011 (Day 1)
  14. #94  
    Is there a secret way Impostah can be switched on for 1.4.5? I have lost access to apps that were upgraded to be TP compatible after I had to doctor my Pre-. These apps worked on my phone, but the app cat will not let me get to them bc I'm on 1.4.5. Is this a valid case for full function on 1.4.5?
  15. #95  
    I have noticed that after the 3.0.2 update I can no longer install apps from my Pre created profile. I have tried to install Let's Golf that I bought for my Pre. I receive application not found error. I have a good WIFI connection.

    I have tested app that I was able to install 3 days ago and they are also not found.

    I am on a 32gig WIFI Touchpad using F15C, USA.

    Any ideas?
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
  16. #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    I have noticed that after the 3.0.2 update I can no longer install apps from my Pre created profile. I have tried to install Let's Golf that I bought for my Pre. I receive application not found error. I have a good WIFI connection.

    I have tested app that I was able to install 3 days ago and they are also not found.

    I am on a 32gig WIFI Touchpad using F15C, USA.

    Any ideas?
    Rod I am having this issue on both the 32 gig TP (3.0.2) and my AT&T Veer (2.1.2).

    I have noticed apps that are available for the specific device can be found. For example, notes can be found on the Veer but not on the TP. Sadly I am thinking HP is now looking at the device for app compatibility the same way it looks at it for 2.x app cat compatibility. (hoping I said that in a way that makes sense, it's early).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  17. noseph's Avatar
    Posts
    727 Posts
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    I have tried to install Let's Golf that I bought for my Pre. I receive application not found error. I have a good WIFI connection.
    I was able to install Let's Golf on my TouchPad and it is completely unplayable, which explains why it was not automatically moved to my TouchPad with other Gameloft games. I do not remember if I did this before or after 3.0.2.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

    Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

    Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

    Twitter: @noseph47
  18. muffasa's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #98  
    My Pre2 hasn't shipped to me yet, so I've got a couple of questions.
    I know that free part of the AppCatalog is working in my country, so if I try to activate my brand new phone in Impostah way, is there any way I can lose access to the free zone? If activation with credit card won't work, can I fully erase the phone and make a profile in normal way, and everything will be normal in free part of AC?
  19. #99  
    Another one unable to find any valid App ID's of my purchased apps in Impostah with webOS 3.0.2. Did they make a change that broke this? It just says application not found on any app ID I give it..
  20.    #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Another one unable to find any valid App ID's of my purchased apps in Impostah with webOS 3.0.2. Did they make a change that broke this? It just says application not found on any app ID I give it..
    Are those apps marked as available for the TouchPad in the app catalog?

    Impostah gets around geo-restrictions, not device-restrictions.

    Edit: well, I should say that screen in Impostah is not the way to get around device restrictions

    -- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 08/13/2011 at 02:37 AM.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions