Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
Like Tree9Likes
    I've been trying to put my Go onto the production server, but when I try it, after setting the Device Impersonations, and every time, I keep getting "Service Error (authenticationFromDevice): {errorCodes": "PAMS3101", "message": "Invalid ROMToken build variant"}

It works just fine when I have it set to the qa server defaults. I have no idea what is happening.
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    I've been trying to put my Go onto the production server, but when I try it, after setting the Device Impersonations, and every time, I keep getting "Service Error (authenticationFromDevice): {errorCodes": "PAMS3101", "message": "Invalid ROMToken build variant"}

It works just fine when I have it set to the qa server defaults. I have no idea what is happening.
    Did you install the Device Profile Service Override patch? I believe this is required. See this post here: Impostah
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Did you install the Device Profile Service Override patch? I believe this is required. See this post here: Impostah
    I think I had that installed before I doctored, and just forgot to install it. I'll try that now.
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Hi , I am wondering if after the 15 /1/2015 I will still be able to use impostah to activate my device or to simulate the catalog activation? thanks for the help
    Quote Originally Posted by chreet View Post
    Hi , I am wondering if after the 15 /1/2015 I will still be able to use impostah to activate my device or to simulate the catalog activation? thanks for the help
    After that day, you will not be able to.

What would the use case be?

If you have an IPK which checks for Device activation, than you might need a way to back up the tokens related to this and be able to installl them again

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112