Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I am using Virtualbox. It installs a partition on the drive that can later be removed.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I just wanted to say, THANK YOU! I did it!!!

The instructions were great and everything works like designed!

You are Awesome Garrett92C
  3.    #43  
    Youtube video anyone. lol?
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Working on it. It'll probably end up being a few hours long...
  5.    #45  
    cool... 2 hours of webos videos lol. Hope you got my email sirata
    Got your email. Will reply eventually >.<.

I had to install all the programs and get everything running because I have a few more orders to take care of (for the plussing service). When that is taken care of, I'll uninstall and redo it all on video this time so there's visual proof.

I want to make a video starting completely from scratch showing installation of everything from virtual box/Ubuntu/setting it up/getting the doctor up and running.

I'll make the video pretty soon... I'd say expect it around mid next week.
  7.    #47  
    Can someone please lend me some guidence. Once my metadoctor is built in the build folder it reads. pre-p100eww-sprint-1.4.5 as a folder.
    I click on that and it takes me to 5 folders named com, META-INF, resources, rootfs, and web OS.
    The last thing on that page is a jar file, webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.4.5.jar. If I click on that jar file it takes me to 3 more folders. (resources, META-INF, com)
    What did I do wrong? How can I run the doctor?
    Thanks for any help!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
  8.    #48  
    I figured it out... Can't doctor in ubuntu. Had to move it over to window and doctor there. Metadoctor is pretty cool! Thanks garret!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123