1.    #1  
    I have had my palm pre plus for two days. I tried to install webOS quick install and some apps. Now there is a little red box with the letters "tlh". I did a full erase and a secure full erase. Lost everything but the red box. Also when this box is on the screen, I can't type english letters. They all look more like some other language or symbols. Original apps are also slower to load. I'm not a computer or phone whiz so I hope the solution will be and easy one. PLEASE help.
  2.    #2  
    Sorry to all those that i offended by posting in more than one place on this board. Since this is my FIRST time on this site and i wasn't getting any responses, i thought that i was posting in the wrong place so i reposted. Once again i apologize to those that i offended for being a newbie and not knowing how this work, especially you HelloNNNewman.
    It's general forum etiquette, and I believe included in the Forum Guidelines so it is reasonable to expect some people to get on your case.
    i would look up the the webOS doctor and run it on your phone. if you dont know where to find it just click on the link in my signature.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    Thanx Shadavis08, i will try that next and hopefully that will work becuz i won't be back to this forum again.
  6.    #6  
    FYI alex.dobeck, only one person said anything about my double posts. I should have but didn't read the forum guidelines. I was only apologizing in advance so that know one else would have to waste their time warning me of double posts. Guess you didn't have anything else better to do.