1.    #1  
    I tired a search and couldn't find the answers to my questions, so please don't flame me

I installed Preware, Dr. Battery, Govnah, Uberkernel, and a few other patches. What are some other apps that are "necessary?"

Do I always need to have Govnah running on one of the cards in order for it to be working? How about Dr. Battery? I think once I installed Uberkernel it runs automatically, can I delete the app then?

How do I delete or move apps?

Thanks and sorry for the newb questions.
    delete apps by holding down the option key and tapping the app icon. you can also uninstall them from the catalog or from preware.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 09/29/2010 at 01:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by boddah4 View Post
    Do I always need to have Govnah running on one of the cards in order for it to be working? How about Dr. Battery?
    Dr.Battery is not designed to monitor battery usage. Use Battery Monitor for that purpose. Dr.Battery is for analyzing (the health) and calibrating the battery.
    But if you like the "Actual" scene to show the actual battery condition you need to have it "open".
    What are some other apps that are "necessary?"
    I'm biased, but I highly recommend Internalz

You can delete like a normal app, via orange+tap on the icon in the launcher and choosing "uninstall". Alternatively, you can uninstall via WOSQI or Preware.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  5.    #6  
    I've installed many of your patches already Jason, thanks.
    I always need to have Govnah running on one of the cards in order for it to be working? How about Dr. Battery? I think once I installed Uberkernel it runs automatically, can I delete the app then?

Thanks and sorry for the newb questions.
    Once you set Gonah the way you want, you can close it unless you modify the settings. If you modify the settings, you must save as a new profile and then you can close it.

Don't delete the UberKernel icon.

To move apps, hold them until they have glowing rings around them. Then you can drag them to a new location.

In addition to Internalz, I would also recommend Save/Restore and Mode Swicher.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation