1.    #1  
    OK, mostly because Im lazy and all was fine, I never did change to the newer uberkernal app/patch.

I am still running the old SuperPreKernal. I was running at 800Mhz with its custom luna, but it has started to do wierd things, wierd lags.

I ran the option on that app to restore original kernal.

So, my question, do I have to do anything other than that, to now go thru the steps to install the seemingly more acceptable and stable Unberkernal?

Thanks, Oh Smart People
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

I believe you should be fine to install Uberkernel. It will let you know if the files aren't right before installing.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    Thanks NachoB!

You are always there with a good answer to my sometimes lame questions. I appreciate you, my fellow Floridian

Just updated my preware and saved pkg list, just in case

BTW: LOVE Dropboxify! Works great, and solves a lot of issues for me, so thanks for your recommendation on that one too!

I'll let ya know how it goes..
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Thanks NachoB!

You are always there with a good answer to my sometimes lame questions. I appreciate you, my fellow Floridian

Just updated my preware and saved pkg list, just in case

BTW: LOVE Dropboxify! Works great, and solves a lot of issues for me, so thanks for your recommendation on that one too!

I'll let ya know how it goes..
    One thing to note though, if you have had the spk package installed over an OTA update then removing it will possibly reinstall the wrong files in linasysmgr.
    The recommendations for completely wiping out any corrupt files and any ill effects from SPK is to doctor.
    Sorry its not a pretty answer but it is what webos-internals have been saying.

Pip
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    One thing to note though, if you have had the spk package installed over an OTA update then removing it will possibly reinstall the wrong files in linasysmgr.
    The recommendations for completely wiping out any corrupt files and any ill effects from SPK is to doctor.
    Sorry its not a pretty answer but it is what webos-internals have been saying.

Pip
    This! Once you doctor however you can change kernels without having to go through this anymore.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic