Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    I have a Sprint Palm Pre (webOS 1.4.5), every once and a while (like right now) when I launch preware (installed version 1.3.6) my installed applications gray out and are locked and nothing short of a doctor will clear it, any ideas / suggestions, there is no pattern as to when it happens it just happens. Any help greatly appreciated.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottwatton View Post
    I have a Sprint Palm Pre (webOS 1.4.5), every once and a while (like right now) when I launch preware (installed version 1.3.6) my installed applications gray out and are locked and nothing short of a doctor will clear it, any ideas / suggestions, there is no pattern as to when it happens it just happens. Any help greatly appreciated.
    There was another forum member having the same problem. Please report this in the Preware Thread. In the meantime, you can uninstall and reinstall preware, this time try using the standalone method. It will then prompt you to upgrade to the latest preware version. Link: Application:Preware - WebOS Internals. I hope this will help.

    cheers.~
  3. #3  
    I thought the fix for this is the ERU (Emergency Reconstruction Utility,) and that preware wasn't the cause?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    I thought the fix for this is the ERU (Emergency Reconstruction Utility,) and that preware wasn't the cause?
    That's suppose to reconstruct the ipkg status file ~ in the event that it has been corrupted. The Op can also try that as well, but I doubt that is the cause.
  5.    #5  
    Oil,
    That did it YAHOO than you very much....
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    That's suppose to reconstruct the ipkg status file ~ in the event that it has been corrupted. The Op can also try that as well, but I doubt that is the cause.
    The ipkg status file is where preware looks at to see what is installed.

Posting Permissions