1.    #1  
    Now I know you guys put a lot of time and effort into making the Pre one of the best phones out there. And I know that it says donations go to servers, development etc. I'm going to go out on a limb and say there is no office building anywhere, with a big logo on the front of it, that says "webOS Internals". So if you're all spread out all over the world, how do you guys split up the cookies? Do you just take %'s or every $20 taken in the top of the list gets the $20 then moves to the bottom? Just wondering that's all Keep up the GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT work!!!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    if you have a question about the webos-internals group you should check their sub-forum
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    if you have a question about the webos-internals group you should check their sub-forum
    Agreed....<<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Well see, the way they disburse money is that they draw virtual straws and whoever draws the short one gets the monthly earnings (what is left over after expenses).

Joking.. I don't know how they distribute the cash.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    They've said in the past and Rod Whitby has discussed this on the palmcast. A lot of the money goes into maintaining the servers where we download their patches, apps, and etc.
    All donations go towards hosting, server and development hardware expenses.

None of the members of WebOS Internals receive any cash from the donations - it all goes back into things that work for the community.

You can donate at WebOS Internals:Site support - WebOS Internals or PayPal direct to donations @ webos-internals.org

-- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 09/10/2010 at 07:22 PM.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    All donations go towards hosting, server and development hardware expenses [EDIT: and cute little penguin figurines].

-- Rod
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Hey guys, I just donated. I wish I could have given more! You've made my Pre and my wife's Pixi so much better.

Thank you so much!