Hallo,

when Iīm going to start Preware there comes a failure message like that "Checking Service Access - This Action should be immediate.If it takes longer than that, itīs probably due to interrupting an update or a download. You should reboot your pone and try again."

When I reboot my phone, the preware catalogue is loading and i can select every App i want, but when i want to install it should i reboot my palm.

What can I do??
    That failure notice is cause by your data connection at that time. Nothing to worry about. Do a restart anytime that happens. In preware you really don't need the palm catalog. You can turn that feed off. We already have an app catolog on our launcher page. This way preware would load up a lot faster.
    Sorry, i canīt believe it, because i have my palm since 4 weeks and i see the message last Saturday the first time.
    When I do this I must restart my Palm 2-10 times a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by mazo View Post
    Sorry, i canīt believe it, because i have my palm since 4 weeks and i see the message last Saturday the first time.
    When I do this I must restart my Palm 2-10 times a day.
    These phones are the easiest to have problems eradicated. If this is a problem which bothers you a lot, then do a webos repair utility to try and fix this problem. http://discussion.treocentral.com/ca...ty-v2-1-a.html.

best of luck.
    No need to restart in order to fix data connection issue. Most of the time just putting the phone into Airplane mode for a few seconds will reset the data connection and resolve these issues.
    Hallo,

I tried it with the webosrepairutility and the airplanemode.

Both things donīt solve my problem.

Have someone any other ideas???

Greetz

Martin