1.    #1  
    I just received my Pre replacement and it is a brand new Pre. I tried installing SR71 after a fresh 1.4.5 doctoring but after the install the phone gets stuck at the logo after the reboot. I pull the battery out and same thing. I had to doctor again. I tried one more time with the same result. I tried installing Warthog and it crashes the phone while playing 3D games. Uber and F105 have no problems. I really would love to use RS71 again. Any ideas?
    I've had the same thing happen to me twice with uberkernal. I just took it has one of the costs of playing with the kernal. I finally got 1ghz UK on my pre. Works like a charm.
    If it does all that while installing those kernels, then I suggest leaving those alone - and work with the one that doesn't conflict with your phone.

Start with something stable, use it for a while then try stepping up, and see how that work out for you.

Good Luck. ^_^
    must be a nancy pre and not a norris
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    I just received my Pre replacement and it is a brand new Pre. I tried installing SR71 after a fresh 1.4.5 doctoring but after the install the phone gets stuck at the logo after the reboot. I pull the battery out and same thing. I had to doctor again. I tried one more time with the same result. I tried installing Warthog and it crashes the phone while playing 3D games. Uber and F105 have no problems. I really would love to use RS71 again. Any ideas?
    As UnixPsycho has said before, its really the luck of the draw if SR-71 will boot for you or not. If you want to get as close to 1.2GHz as possible the new F104 Starfighter Kernel update has a 1.1GHz option.