Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Whats the difference between the F105 kernel which runs at 1.05ghz and the newest uberkernel which runs at 1ghz as well? it looks like uberkernel can run at 720/800mz...

but does either have any benefit... is one more stable? thanks!
    Or you could say between

F105
    SR71 at 1GHz
    Warthog
    or Uberkernel
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    uberkernel is safe for general use. The others are considered experimentaland should only be used by those specifically participating in the kernel testing threads. It says that clearly at the beginning og the thread for each kernel.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    As far as I know. The only diffrence is the TMC is dissabled with the F105 kernel. So if you reach the limit of cards being opened, with F105. Your phone will freeze/reboot. Uber will alert with the TMC error.
    But it seems with the latest Über kernel you can turn compache on so you can get rid of the TMC error
    I'm running the F105 with Compache turned on... hope I'm running it ok! Been this way for quite a while now
    Unless something has changed, F105 doesn't support underclocking, and only uses screenstate. I use Uber to go between 250-1gig. If you like 500-1gig, they should be very similar. I think, though, if you really need to ask you should stick with Uber.
    Quote Originally Posted by DAlcatraz View Post
    Unless something has changed, F105 doesn't support underclocking, and only uses screenstate. I use Uber to go between 250-1gig. If you like 500-1gig, they should be very similar. I think, though, if you really need to ask you should stick with Uber.
    Not so sure that your CPU should be bouncing up and down from 250mhz to 1ghz on a set govnah profile...
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    read what rwhitby posted on the second page of this thread

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...g-perfect.html