Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes
    If you press the spacebar, at least on a physical keyboard, it goes turbo

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Is there any way to change key mappings on a paired BT keyboard? I mean, who really uses esdx for d-pad instead of wasd?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    prognar, just press either "=" or "?" on the BT keyboard during play and it'll prompt you to change the bindings, "=" worked just fine for me. Playing with the BT keyboard rocks BTW.

Zen00, thanks for the advice, I tried save/restore as well...it works but I'm not a fan of transferring those big .zip files back and forth. For me, the best way to transfer saves is via email. When using Internalz Pro, if you go to "info" on the .srm file, you can email it directly from the "savs" folder as an attachment then download it onto the pc and vise versa. It's a quick, (8KB attachment) wireless and easy way, IMO the easiest way to transfer saves to/from a pc.
    The games are jerky with HP pre3 ... The old Palm had a chip and PowerSGX pre3 Adreno incorporates a 205 ... Do you update your program? Thank you.
    I made my own skin for the TouchPad. Here it is for anyone who wants to use it. I used ccjitron's skin as a model. I liked that skin, but the button were much too low to hold comfortably, so I raised them up to the middle of the screen. I've been using this skin to play Zelda for the past few days and I'm happy with it. Here is a preview:

PS. The top left/right buttons do not show but they're there.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Eigan likes this.
    @ kpdeeeee
    Thats what i am looking for! For me the best skin yet! Now i can play Mario Kart without having pain at my Hands! Thanks!
    is anyone having problems with the controller? my right button does not work well when playing super mario world and whenever i play, mario just stops at random places or doesn't even move. i always have to turn my TP off and restart in order for the game to work smoothly. is there any fix to this?
    lcee210 likes this.
    enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    THIS IS EPIC! Although I'm new to modding my HPTP I'm very familiar with Jailbreaking IOS, are there any tips,tricks, apps I need/need to know.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmill57 View Post
    THIS IS EPIC! Although I'm new to modding my HPTP I'm very familiar with Jailbreaking IOS, are there any tips,tricks, apps I need/need to know.

Thanks
    Look around the forums, there are too many to mention and it would be off topic. However, I would suggest starting with the "Preware Homebrew Documentation" application. This will teach you all you need to know about homebrew. Hint: it's simple.
    where or how can I get Roma
    kingparis
    Quote Originally Posted by themoofactory View Post
    Hi guys,

Not sure if this will be of use to anyone but this is a skin I made to use with touchpad - have only used with harvest moon atm.

Cheers
    For what it's worth, this file has bad coordinates for the 'y' button. It seems that the author tried to base the coordinates for the y button on its relationship to the a button - except that he applied the adjustments to the coordinates for the x button. In other words, the button is due left (and just a little 'up') of the x button, instead of being due left and just a little up of the a button.

Better coordinates for y are 411, 248.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Running it from a Touchpad on 3.0.4, most games seem to run pretty smoothly. Is there any reason why the sound is distorted and/or appears to be missing channels? I suppose I could try overclocking but I'm not sure that will make much of a difference.
    I live in Brazil and cant download it by HP app catalog.
    Can anybody send this SuperNES 1.0.4 ipk in a private msg for me please ?
    I'm fairly new to emulators and whatnot. I've read elsewhere that the sound from SA-1 games comes out off, specifically for me Super Mario RPG. The Feature List says that it has limited SA-1 support so does that mean that the sound should be running fine or that the game should run and it'll be off like normal? I'm on a touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by auto_exec View Post
    Yep, just got my HP Bluetooth keyboard today and discovered that you can hit the '=' key in-game to have the SNES emu prompt you for key bindings.. It will cycle through the left, right, up, down, start, select, L, R, Y, X, A, and B buttons.

I personally am using my WASD keys for the D-pad controls, and my JI/KO keys for the XY/AB buttons, my U key for L and P key for R.. I did ENTER for start and DELETE for select... Some keys on the keyboard apparently aren't recognized by the emu, so if you pick one for binding and it doesn't take, just pick a different key...

So far so good, SOOO much better than the touch controls. Don't forget to turn off the skin display in the menu!
    That is so awesome! I also just got my HP Bluetooth Keyword, but my arrow keys will not take when I am prompted for key bindings. Anyone else had that experience?
  17.    #637  
    Quote Originally Posted by detskerbareikke View Post
    That is so awesome! I also just got my HP Bluetooth Keyword, but my arrow keys will not take when I am prompted for key bindings. Anyone else had that experience?
    To keep things simple, the app whitelisted the keys that were allowed, so arrow keys aren't recognized.

(If you're curious, see: https://github.com/dtzWill/supernes/...board.cpp#L166 )

Good news is that it's an easy fix .

On a related note it's come to my attention that due to a misconfiguration git.webos-internals.org (still) isn't showing the supernes repository, and so for now you can also find the source on github. Just FYI.
    Quake
    thread
    VisualBoyAdvance
    thread App Cat
    X11/XServer/Xterm
    thread
    SuperNES
    thread App Cat

If you like my work, please consider donating or buying VBA!
    Quote Originally Posted by dtzWill View Post
    To keep things simple, the app whitelisted the keys that were allowed, so arrow keys aren't recognized.

(If you're curious, see: https://github.com/dtzWill/supernes/...board.cpp#L166 )

Good news is that it's an easy fix .
    Okay, I just thought I saw someone else in this thread talking about using their arrow keys, but I am probably mistaken. You mean an easy fix because you can just assign other keys instead? Edit. And thanks a lot dtzWill!
    Last edited by detskerbareikke; 10/27/2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Forgot to thank for the answer
  19.    #639  
    Quote Originally Posted by detskerbareikke View Post
    You mean an easy fix because you can just assign other keys instead? Edit. And thanks a lot dtzWill!
    Well yeah you can assign other keys, but I mean easy fix in that I can easily 'fix' that in the next update .

And you're very welcome, happy gaming!
    Quake
    thread
    VisualBoyAdvance
    thread App Cat
    X11/XServer/Xterm
    thread
    SuperNES
    thread App Cat

If you like my work, please consider donating or buying VBA!
    Quote Originally Posted by dtzWill View Post
    Well yeah you can assign other keys, but I mean easy fix in that I can easily 'fix' that in the next update .

And you're very welcome, happy gaming!
    That would be awesome if you could do that. I played Super Nintendo back then, but for some reason missed some great ones. I am getting to know Link to the Past now, thanks to you.