Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes
    Actually, it is easier just to stick them in /media/internal/snes/skins/SKIN-NAME

make a new directory for each skin.
    for some reason, I can't load my save file from my pc...

can't someone give me some tips on doing this please?

I wanted to be able to play back and forth from my pc to my tp.
    thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by themoofactory View Post
    Hi guys,
    Not sure if this will be of use to anyone but this is a skin I made to use with touchpad - have only used with harvest moon atm.

Cheers
    Your controller is perfect, I was looking for something more TP like, and capable of controlling close to the edge and still allowing holding my unit. Fantastic and THANKS!!!! Sorli...
    good thread! bump
    Last edited by slopfish; 09/16/2011 at 08:59 PM.
    I was wondering, is there anyway to port my saves from ZSNES to this?

Also, I'm still willing to do art for the project if you ever decide to upgrade the user interface.
    Down with the BourgeoisOS oppressors, webOS users unite!
    Hi guys, I've googled every where but it seems like no one has encountered my problem. I can start the game from supernes but it keep showing this
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Please help me guys
    Hi guys, I've googled every where but it seems like no one has encountered my problem. I can start the game from supernes but it keep showing this
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Please help me guys
    Weird, mine works fine :-(

Have you tried uninstalling, restarting, and installing again?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    I did several times. I read the guide here and on wiki, make sure each zip has only one .nes nothing else in there. But it still show up like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyentran263 View Post
    I did several times. I read the guide here and on wiki, make sure each zip has only one .nes nothing else in there. But it still show up like that.
    I assume you mean snes game right?
    Just figured I should say, by using Save/Restore you can copy the .srm (the RAM files) from zSNES on your computer to the TouchPad.

Also there appears to be a critical error in the Save/Restore script which makes it not always save correctly, so you can't restore. I think it may only occur when you do a lot of files at once, but not when you do only SuperNES.
    Is there a way to fullscreen instead of having it bordered? I want to play with bluetooth keyboard.
    I am so sorry for being so careless. I did download the .nes version instead of .snes
    Thank you so much for your help guys I really appreciate it.
    Where can I get the CFG file from the original ccjitron skin? (the one that says "palm webOS" at the top right) I am making my own skin but would like to use that CFG file because I really like how the controls are set up. Can anyone help?
    How do I transfer saves from SNES9x to SuperNES on the HPTouchpad (and vice versa)? I would assume to just move the .srm file but there is no .srm file I can find on my touchpad... which I think is strange.
    Hi ! Thanks for this amazing piece of software !
    Quick question :
    Is there a way to customize key-mapping ? Im on pre3 with AZERTY keyboard so i would like to change key position , maybe in a config file somewhere ?
    Thanks in advance !
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    First, dtzWill, Thank You so very much for your work on Supernes, it's by far my fav app!

Second,
    Quote Originally Posted by geniek82 View Post
    for some reason, I can't load my save file from my pc...

can't someone give me some tips on doing this please?

I wanted to be able to play back and forth from my pc to my tp.
    thanks in advance.
    geniek82 and Zen00, I have the answer to your question as I've been wondering the same thing and only now had the chance to try to figure it out. First, install Preware and Internalz Pro (along with the other dependencies, don't worry Preware will ask you to install them). To copy your save files to your pc, launch Internalz Pro, you'll need to navigate to /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.supernes/ and copy the "savs" folder to /media/internal/ (it's the default home for Internalz Pro), so now there should be a "savs" folder there in /media/internal. Next, plug your tp into your pc and change it to USB mode. The "savs" folder will appear under the root folder on the USB drive and you can now copy the .srm files in that folder over to your zsnes or snex9x saves folder. To copy your save files to your tp, navigate to your zsnes or snes9x saves folder and copy your .srm files to the "savs" folder we created on your tp USB drive. Next, unplug the tp and launch Internalz Pro, navigate to /media/internal/ and copy the "savs" folder to /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.supernes/savs/ and press on yes when it asks to replace it.

A bit of a tedious task but worth it to swap back and forth savegames between pc and tp. The other pitfalls I had were the .srm file needs to be the EXACT same name as the .smc file and I had some headaches with save states. What happened to me was when I loaded the game I copied the .srm file from my pc to, it would auto-load the save state from when I last played and overwrite the .srm file I copied! Deleting the save state file and disabling auto-save fixed that problem.

Well, that about covers it, happy gaming
    Eigan likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jadedvirus View Post
    How do I transfer saves from SNES9x to SuperNES on the HPTouchpad (and vice versa)? I would assume to just move the .srm file but there is no .srm file I can find on my touchpad... which I think is strange.
    See one of my previous posts on this page or the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpdeeeee View Post
    Where can I get the CFG file from the original ccjitron skin? (the one that says "palm webOS" at the top right) I am making my own skin but would like to use that CFG file because I really like how the controls are set up. Can anyone help?
    I got my answer thanks to cardula's post above. Thanks.
    this is awesome but it goes waaaay to fast. my mario zips around like the flash... how do i fix that?
    It shouldn't be emulating that fast. My version of Super Mario emulates just fine. Maybe its your ROM?