Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 665
Like Tree20Likes
  1. #461  
    ANyone else having issues with the controls on the touchscreen? I have major difficulty with the touchpad. Maybe my fingers are too big?
  2. #462  
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunlibra View Post
    ANyone else having issues with the controls on the touchscreen? I have major difficulty with the touchpad. Maybe my fingers are too big?
    I have large hands, so it takes a little while to get adjusted to the on-screen controls.
  3. #463  
    Have any new skins been made that are more touchscreen-friendly? Can we even install custom skins? I think skins informationshould go on the first post.
  4. JTH182's Avatar
    Posts
    240 Posts
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    #464  
    I made a crappy little demo video a while back:

  5. h-cubed's Avatar
    Posts
    463 Posts
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    #465  
    Is there anyway to take a save state from my PC and play it here? I have the location of the save states for this emulator...
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
  6. #466  
    the app is great but the controls arent, wish they had an update for this, other than that great app overall
  7. mxspikes21's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    #467  
    I dnt like the controls the emulator has so is there a way I an change the controls on the keyboard? Help appreciated
  8. #468  
    Quote Originally Posted by mxspikes21 View Post
    I dnt like the controls the emulator has so is there a way I an change the controls on the keyboard? Help appreciated
    Press "option+p" or "option+n", you should see a sort of setup thing happening telling you to press the button you want to correspond with what button the screen shows you. Hopefully that makes sense.
  9. #469  
    My phone crashes before I can scroll all the way down to the "Su" in PreWare, and I don't see the emulator available in feeds on WebOS Quick Install anymore. Help please! I would really like to be able to play SNES again on my Pre.
  10. azumak's Avatar
    Posts
    116 Posts
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    #470  
    Quote Originally Posted by ceaserx View Post
    My phone crashes before I can scroll all the way down to the "Su" in PreWare, and I don't see the emulator available in feeds on WebOS Quick Install anymore. Help please! I would really like to be able to play SNES again on my Pre.
    It's in the official AppCat, bro. Do you have access to it? It's free. Also odd to hear Preware crashes on you, might wanna try uninstalling Preware and do a fresh install from WOSQI
    Phone history - Sidekick II (T-mo), Blackberry Pearl 8120 (T-mo), Garbage Go-Phone (ATT), Kyocera Wildcard (Virgin), Palm Pre (Sprint), HTC EVO (Sprint), traded de-activated Sprint Pre for VZW Pre Plus!

    Currently Rockin - HTC EVO with data and de-activated VZW Pre Plus. Killer Combo~!
  11. #471  
    ugh ok so i just figured out if you type "super" or whatever in preware you can zip down to the app you need. *DUH* so i have it again

    THANKS
  12. azumak's Avatar
    Posts
    116 Posts
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    #472  
    Glad to hear you got it working! I can't wait til we get WebOS 2.0 and support for non-audio bluetooth devices. I'd take a full keyboard over touch controls, but since the Wii remote uses a native bluetooth stack. I'm sure we'll see Wii remote support on WebOS not too long after 2.0 goes en masse.
    Phone history - Sidekick II (T-mo), Blackberry Pearl 8120 (T-mo), Garbage Go-Phone (ATT), Kyocera Wildcard (Virgin), Palm Pre (Sprint), HTC EVO (Sprint), traded de-activated Sprint Pre for VZW Pre Plus!

    Currently Rockin - HTC EVO with data and de-activated VZW Pre Plus. Killer Combo~!
  13. #473  
    Quote Originally Posted by azumak View Post
    Glad to hear you got it working! I can't wait til we get WebOS 2.0 and support for non-audio bluetooth devices. I'd take a full keyboard over touch controls, but since the Wii remote uses a native bluetooth stack. I'm sure we'll see Wii remote support on WebOS not too long after 2.0 goes en masse.
    How about PS3 controllers? Would that be the same? A wii controller wouldnt do good with the Super NES emulator. The Super NES controller had the D-Pad, A, B, X, Y buttons, and the L and R buttons. How would the Wii remote handle that?
  14. azumak's Avatar
    Posts
    116 Posts
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    #474  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    How about PS3 controllers? Would that be the same? A wii controller wouldnt do good with the Super NES emulator. The Super NES controller had the D-Pad, A, B, X, Y buttons, and the L and R buttons. How would the Wii remote handle that?
    I was so looking forward to that, as well, but it turns out it's a proprietary stack. Android/iPhone as far as I know, do not have a way to connect PS3 controllers, wirelessly. Same deal with XBox, but I believe it's not even bluetooth... I've heard that PS3/360 use, and don't use some form of bluetooth, so eh. It's not likely.

    However... you can plug a PS3 controller via USB into PC and use it. It might be a possibility on some WebOS device someday, I'm thinking a PalmPad with smart USB ports with a driver written for PS3/360 controllers. That would be hot..
    Phone history - Sidekick II (T-mo), Blackberry Pearl 8120 (T-mo), Garbage Go-Phone (ATT), Kyocera Wildcard (Virgin), Palm Pre (Sprint), HTC EVO (Sprint), traded de-activated Sprint Pre for VZW Pre Plus!

    Currently Rockin - HTC EVO with data and de-activated VZW Pre Plus. Killer Combo~!
  15. #475  
    How does the Wii classic controller work? Does it also use bluetooth? I've never used it, but I do know it is required for a lot of SNES virtual console games.
  16. azumak's Avatar
    Posts
    116 Posts
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    #476  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    How does the Wii classic controller work? Does it also use bluetooth? I've never used it, but I do know it is required for a lot of SNES virtual console games.
    Welp, it has a plug on it just like the Nunchuk adapter, and goes into the Wii remote. The Wii remote is essential to connect to a Wii or other device (Android, jailbroken iOS I think?, PC) as it has the bluetooth radio...

    The program I use on Android is very simple, cut-and-dry. Initialize in the app, hold 1 + 2 on the remote then it pairs and detects the attachments, nunchuk, classic controller, or none. Every button, d-pad, and analog's 8-directions are just mapped to numbers/keys, sorta like a Joy2Key-ish program. Then set them in emulators or what-have-you. I play around with flash game Super Mario Crossover with a Classic controller and it's great~

    I think my dream setup will be a PalmPad, EVO, and my homebrewed Wii sharing emulator ROMs and saves through Dropbox, and all able to use my Wii remotes. :] I would absolutely pay for a Wii remote app on WebOS, no doubt. Once 2.0+ hits, that is!
    Phone history - Sidekick II (T-mo), Blackberry Pearl 8120 (T-mo), Garbage Go-Phone (ATT), Kyocera Wildcard (Virgin), Palm Pre (Sprint), HTC EVO (Sprint), traded de-activated Sprint Pre for VZW Pre Plus!

    Currently Rockin - HTC EVO with data and de-activated VZW Pre Plus. Killer Combo~!
  17. somerandomusername
    somerandomusername's Avatar
    #477  
    Hello,

    I can't find superNES in the Canadian App Catalog. I'm using an AT&T pre plus activated over wifi. Could the developer please make it available to Canada?

    Thanks!
  18. #478  
    Maybe you can try installing it via Preware?

    Also, nice to know the classic controller can possibly be used. Can't wait for 2.0 to launch.
  19. #479  
    yes I can finally play all the old Snes games
  20. somerandomusername
    somerandomusername's Avatar
    #480  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Maybe you can try installing it via Preware?

    Also, nice to know the classic controller can possibly be used. Can't wait for 2.0 to launch.
    I tried, but preware just opens the official App Catalog. I did however find an older version in the testing feed (http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-....0.7_armv7.ipk), so I'm using that for now.

Posting Permissions