Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes
    Yeah seems like you quite earned some money over the last night
    any way to disable graphics layers? i ran into trouble in the haunted forest on secret of mana. also in matango. in super metroid i cant see anything underwater.
    currently not, you can activate or deactivate Transparency in the options, but i doubt it will help you as its activated by default.

But thanks for this report, as it will improve the emu more
    Last edited by Sonic-NKT; 10/02/2010 at 07:34 AM.
    superNES won't launch. numerous reinstalls and restarts but still nothing. suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic-NKT View Post
    currently not, you can activate or deactivate Transparency in the options, but i doubt it will help you as its activated by default.

But thanks for this report, as it will improve the emu more
    activating the transparency actually did it. thx.
    Where are you guys finding these roms? Maybe I'm just computer stupid because the ones I find come out as firefox htm file when I save them to my computer.
    any particular sites?
    You cant ask for those in any legal forum as its copyrighted material.
    But there is a big search engine called google that spits out quite many sites if you enter the right words.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    ihave zelda link to the past, super mario all stars, super mario rpg, and a few other games like these and they all work great!!! it runs better then visualboy advance!!

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Thanks for the emulator! I'ts great to be able to play some classics on my Pre. Any chance additional skins will be released in the future?
    Quote Originally Posted by sKor_Pre View Post
    superNES won't launch. numerous reinstalls and restarts but still nothing. suggestions?
    I'm having the same issue. I updated from 0.62, which worked awesome for weeks, to version 1.03 and now nothing happens when I try to open the application. I can't even delete it either. Is there any other way to remove the application and attempt to reinstall it? I would really like to avoid having to restore my phone with webOS doc. Thanks
    Any way to install from PC. I have a Pre with no Network Connection that I use as a mp3 player since my iPod grew legs. I wish there was a way to tether my cable internet to the pre.

I guess I could go try to find a wifi hotspot but installing through my PC would be awesome.
  13.    #453  
    Use palm-install from the SDK or WOSQI to install it from your PC. See the WOSQI thread for information on getting and using that.

Should be able to just tell it to install SuperNES from the feeds and you'll be on your way to gaming goodness .
    Quake
    thread
    VisualBoyAdvance
    thread App Cat
    X11/XServer/Xterm
    thread
    SuperNES
    thread App Cat

If you like my work, please consider donating or buying VBA!
    Thanks for the help guys. After rebooting it more than once (not sure how 2+ reboots helped, but one didn't?) I was able to delete the app and then reinstall it from the App Catalog. Lost all of my game saves and save states though even though I backed up the roms folder and copied it back after reinstalling. I guess it doesn't save the states in there like emulators on the PC did. . . arghh, and I was 3/4 of the way through Chrono Trigger!
    Tried couldn't find it on WOSQI. Plus I need to update. Is there anyway to update from PC. I don't feel like sitting at a wifi hotspot for hours/days while it trickle d/les.
    I've tried installing the emulator using preware and from the link on the first post of this thread and it says I need to update... but when I go to update it says there are no new updates. I have 1.4.5... is this normal?
    Great work! Thanks a lot!
    FINALLY updated. superNES is still not showing up in WOSQI. VBA did though. Is there something else i need to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCCESSOR View Post
    FINALLY updated. superNES is still not showing up in WOSQI. VBA did though. Is there something else i need to do?
    The SNES emulator is only available in the official App Catalog.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    just got it. thx