1.    #1  
    Downloaded the Quick Install and had the ability to hit the blue arrow button and see several different options (i.e. webOS Internals). Did some quick tweaks, now nothing. Still pretty new to the whole Palm experience. Have a Pre/Sprint/and hooking up to a MacBook Pro. Any insights? Thanks.
    did you choose the right feed?
    sooo like what's the prob ? Did you instal preware on your phone?
  4.    #4  
    I believe the feed is the list of options that pop up when you hit the blue arrow on the right of the screen. So, I have been unable to choose a feed. When I press that blue arrow, nothing happens. It's not a delayed thing. It's absolutely nothing. I can use the tweaks. I can use the Themer. But I can't get the feed. Thanks.
    using a Palm cable? proper version of QuickInstall and Doctor in the same directory? Reboot your phone completely BEFORE connecting it to the PC?
  6.    #6  
    Yes, on palm cable. QuickInstall (3.14) and Doctor (Build Sprint.251.299 06/14/10 18:58), are both in my Applications folder. Just rebooted my phone and reconnected. Could my using a Mac effect the feed at all?
    Alternatively, you could try http://get.preware.org which has a standalone installer that does not require WOSQI.
  8.    #8  
    Thank you. Much easier install. Initial response is that I believe it will have less flexibility. However, it does get me where I need to go. Thanks again.
    Some users including myself, have had problem with that blue arrow In webosQI. Unfortunately, no one has come up with any solution for that specific issue. I know it's not the phone causing it, resetting the device, and restart your computer won't help either. This have happen on all different kind of PC. Not just the one you're using.

However, I was able to fix the problem by using a Reboot Disc,
    and manually re-download Microsoft back on my PC.

Ps. Do not place any download application on your desk top. Store them in the same folder in Documents or Downloads.

I use standalone installer to install preware, until I was able to figure this out.

Good Luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by wallahoopi View Post
    Thank you. Much easier install. Initial response is that I believe it will have less flexibility. However, it does get me where I need to go. Thanks again.
    I am not understanding your quote here.

Once you have Preware installed; just update it (from within Preware) to the latest version your phone can use.
    You are looking for help in the wrong place unfortunately... WOSQI is made by Jason, look in the Canuck Software sub-forum
    Know your Webos-Internals members:
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/WhoIsWho
    Quote Originally Posted by wallahoopi View Post
    Downloaded the Quick Install and had the ability to hit the blue arrow button and see several different options (i.e. webOS Internals). Did some quick tweaks, now nothing. Still pretty new to the whole Palm experience. Have a Pre/Sprint/and hooking up to a MacBook Pro. Any insights? Thanks.
    I had a similar problem with WOSQI until I figured out that WebOS Doctor was corrupt. I deleted WebOS Doctor and reinstalled it with WOSQI and everything worked fine after that.