1.    #1  
    Hello community,

I installed UberKernel in the newest version on my o2 Palm Pre.
    I tried screenstate with govnah on 600 Mhz for 15 secons, screenstate for 500/800 and 500/1000 for a few seconds, but I don't want to risk anything, so I deleted UberKernel with Preware. Before I deleted it, I started Govnah and put the profile on ''Palm default''.

Is that enough or should I use the Doctor?

Greets,

Mahir
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by mahirrr View Post
    Hello community,

I installed UberKernel in the newest version on my o2 Palm Pre.
    I tried screenstate with govnah on 600 Mhz for 15 secons, screenstate for 500/800 and 500/1000 for a few seconds, but I don't want to risk anything, so I deleted UberKernel with Preware. Before I deleted it, I started Govnah and put the profile on ''Palm default''.

Is that enough or should I use the Doctor?

Greets,

Mahir
    It's clearly obivious that you aren't ready for overclocking. You do all these things, then ask if you should doctor your phone. Let me ask you a question? What would you have suggest to me, if I would of done all that crazy stuff. I'm not trying to be rude or
    anything. So dont take it personal.

Note: You don't have to doctor, delete all kernel, and run the recovery kernal 1.4.5 in preware. That should put you back to Hpalm original stock kernal.

Good luck.
  4.    #4  
    Hello,

don't worry, I just dont want to kill my Pre and to test the overclockings a bit.
    Thank you