1.    #1  
    Just a quick shout-out to Rod and the crowd at Internals. I'm sure I'm the last Mod to do so but I finally went overclock on the weekend.

As y'all already know it only takes 3 minutes to download, install and config a custom setup. I waited until now primarily because I wanted a mature and stable product. You have delivered. As it is I'm running a rather conservative 250/720 screen-state config but I'm loving it just the same.

Bravo Boys! Another donation going your way.

Watch out world, webOS is coming.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I'm happy for you... Welcome to the overclocking world.
    I started out with that setup and IMO, you should just skip to the Screenstate 500/800 setting. 800mhz when using your phone and 500 when the screen is off or sitting on a TS charger, it just makes more sense. I ran battery tests and there was no battery savings running on the 250 minimum setting as opposed the 500 minimum setting.
    thanks for your willingness to confess this to your friends.

now, there are a few mods that don't have a pre that you need to work on...
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    congrats!
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I started out with that setup and IMO, you should just skip to the Screenstate 500/800 setting. 800mhz when using your phone and 500 when the screen is off or sitting on a TS charger, it just makes more sense. I ran battery tests and there was no battery savings running on the 250 minimum setting as opposed the 500 minimum setting.
    Agreed! Just bump it up!
    I was really careful and conservative at first, but within a week or 2 I tried UK's 1 Ghz and was sooo much happier. If youre happy now, you'll go absolutely crazy for the F105 kernel!!! (its really stable and just awesomely fast!!! and you could say bye bye to TMC errors! )
    Happy overclocking!
    love the F105. Try that one.
  8.    #8  
    Change to 500/720 made. I will likely set it and forget it here. My ultimate goal is for me to find this so stable and friendly that I can get my wife's Pre on board. It's looking good.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic