1.    #1  
    Whats the deal with the overclock kernels can we still install them after the update? I doctered my phone clean as it had some problems. I just want to know if i can install the overclocked kernels on it.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    Whats the deal with the overclock kernels can we still install them after the update? I doctered my phone clean as it had some problems. I just want to know if i can install the overclocked kernels on it.
    yes you can, just make sure the kernals state 1.4.5 on them and not 1.4.1. If it dosent show 1.4.5 in the description under the kernals, then check your feeds, and make sure your feeds were updated correctly.
    I have Uberkernal & Govnar, both working great.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    aren't you an alpha tester? you should know this..
  6.    #6  
    i offered to be a tester or maybe i tested i dont remember its been awhile lol.

Anyway any speed differences between 1gz and 800mhz?

I noticed graphic rendering is faster, as it should be. I am only going on a few hours, though, so I will put it through more paces.
    Prē
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ego2001 View Post
    I noticed graphic rendering is faster, as it should be. I am only going on a few hours, though, so I will put it through more paces.
    yea let me know please, because i remember their being a debate that even though its 1ghz, there wont be a performance difference because of something about memory being a bottleneck.

About 200Mhz
    Yayayaayayaayayay