Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    For a number of reasons, I suprisingly found myself buying another Sprint Pre on eBay for my Dad (who's been on a Centro since last July). It appears to be in great shape.

Anyway, I need to get this to him quickly, but if this one is more Chuck Norris-y than mine, I want to swap them and give him mine. I'd never set him up with anything crazier than UberKernel + Govnah 500/800, which I know works perfectly well on mine.

So my question is, what is the best/fastest way for me to check which of these phones is The Real Chuck Norris and which is the one who's rear-end he kicks?
    For the most part; a Chuck Pre can run SR71.
    If it cannot; you will know almost immediately have to visit the doctor and start from scratch.

I thought I had a Chuck Pre; ran SR71 for about 5 minutes then went into perpetual boot. So I am 'stuck' with TChief @ 1005mhz and minimal VanDammage.

As always, the usual warning and caveats found in the relevant oc threads apply. YMMV.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Nothing on the device, added Preware, Govnah, and SR71. Perpetual boot right off the bad. Definitely not a Chuck Norris.

Pretty sure I was able to run SR71 on my Pre for at least a little while, so I guess I'll keep what I have.
    I tried SR71 last night too. The Palm logo stayed on the screen and didn't even boot.