Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I recently had webos qi hooked up and looked at installed patches and its only showing a couple of them however all the patches i have installed are working, just not showing up on qi or preware? Not sure why but i cant delete any of them without them showing up. Any ideas why they wouldnt be showing up? Thanks for any help you might have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littled56 View Post
    I recently had webos qi hooked up and looked at installed patches and its only showing a couple of them however all the patches i have installed are working, just not showing up on qi or preware? Not sure why but i cant delete any of them without them showing up. Any ideas why they wouldnt be showing up? Thanks for any help you might have.
    Unfortunately, to fix this you would have to run (EPR) in Preware, and re-add back patches that are available for 1.4.5.

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littled56 View Post
    Try ERU in Preware.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    thats kinda what i figured ive never had to do that before but ill give it a shot. thanks for the help