1.    #1  
    So before installing the new update I removed the patches that touch multiple packages like instructed, however, Animated backgrounds is not on that list and it got borked. So, I went to follow the instructions to clear it off but, the saved packages list link is not in my preware, version 1.2.7. So I installed save/restore thinking that was required, but it is not.

Any ideas how to get that functionality?
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    Quote Originally Posted by japomani View Post
    So before installing the new update I removed the patches that touch multiple packages like instructed, however, Animated backgrounds is not on that list and it got borked. So, I went to follow the instructions to clear it off but, the saved packages list link is not in my preware, version 1.2.7. So I installed save/restore thinking that was required, but it is not.

Any ideas how to get that functionality?

It is certainly there, but was moved in v1.2.0. See the changelog for Preware v1.2, that is the reason they pop up after an update

Pip
    And warlord did post in the thread about what patches needed to be removed and said his should be removed.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!