1.    #1  
    Having issues... Since Thunderchief f105 isnt re installing on my pre i removed it and put uberkernel on. when it restarted the luna, the phone has been rebooting for 7 min now, i pulled the battery and tried turning on and it is starting . All i see is the white palm words but it has been like that for 10 min now
    give it a few more mins.
  3.    #3  
    i will zmann it just shows the screen than it blinks and than it goes back to the palm words its been like that for 10 minutes now
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNamedfTony07 View Post
    i will zmann it just shows the screen than it blinks and than it goes back to the palm words its been like that for 10 minutes now
    I believe you are in a boot loop, see the old sr71 thread for help in sorting the problem. First few pages should suffice in things to try.

Pip
  6.    #6  
    i read the page, it told me to put my phone on the touchstone well i dont have the plug for wall on me i just have to touchstone in my car, and it didnt work
    i read the page, it told me to put my phone on the touchstone well i dont have the plug for wall on me i just have to touchstone in my car, and it didnt work
    That wasn't the only suggestion. Read the last post on the first post and the following pages.
    You might also want to give a detailed bug report into the uber thread to help the devs.

Pip
  8.    #8  
    can you explain pip? im sorry ive read it and it wont even get me to the main screen just keeps looping... plus i dont have my wall charger all i have at work is my car the car charger the usb and my desktop.
  9. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Pull battery (if you haven't tried that yet.) You need a FULL restart, not Luna.
    Referencing this post throughout.

can you explain pip? im sorry ive read it and it wont even get me to the main screen just keeps looping... plus i dont have my wall charger all i have at work is my car the car charger the usb and my desktop.
    You first need to give a detailed and accurate bug report in the F105 thread.
    Edit:Actually if you were trying to install uberkernel then you should put your bug report in the uber thread
    You then need to offer to debug if the devs want to. That would also provide you with the most accurate responses to your problem.

However, if the devs do not want you to debug or you do not get a response, and you have exhausted the charger trick, then the only options I see you having are:
    1)Send an uImage to the Pre
    2)Put the pre in recovery mode and doctor it.

Quote Originally Posted by GHT
    Pull battery (if you haven't tried that yet.) You need a FULL restart, not Luna.
    Whilst that is true, I believe that a luna restart should not cause the reboot loop issue because the kernel changes do not take effect until a full restart happens. But don't quote me on that.

Pip