Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64697071727374
Results 1,461 to 1,472 of 1472
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #1461  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    Just noticed the "lagfree" governor in F105. Is this something new, or i just never noticed it? I'll post over in the Govnah thread, but there is no description of that governor in the Govnah help. What does it do exactly?
    It's new
    Live free or DIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    It's new
    How does it work? i'm dying to know!
  3.    #1463  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    How does it work? i'm dying to know!
    Google is your friend . Besides, I ported it from Android kernels.

It's the opposite of conservative gov; quick ramp up, slow ramp down.
    Live free or DIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    with SSv3, the lockups usually happen with the voltage is set too low and the phone goes into suspend. typically only with the OMG setting. try raising your 500MHz voltage setting a bit.

Just to report back on the lockup of my (2.2.4) Pre + on the charger, I raised the voltage from 1200 to 1225mV in the 500mhz setting and it worked - no overnight lockup! Thank you very much for your help
    unixpsycho.......plz update the SR71 Kernel for the Palm Pre 2 with webOS 2.2.4!!!! Please!!!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    well , I want to say ,I injected some heat conductive silicone grease in the metal cell on rhe main PCB.and.........the kernel runs great at 1.2G.and the temp got highest at 40.............
    well, thx after all,but

F104 kernel run well on pre2 2.24, however, the phone it did even slower than my former pre 2.1.0 (with the sr71 kernel and 500mb caches) . that's really orz ..... when the pre spent 90s on startup but pre2 spent the double times .
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ex_akira View Post
    well , I want to say ,I injected some heat conductive silicone grease in the metal cell on rhe main PCB.and.........the kernel runs great at 1.2G.and the temp got highest at 40.............
    pics please? also, what did you use? would arctic alumina work?
    interesting idea...
    HP Think Beyond Event - http://youtu.be/VnjwG7Z8AM8
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4
    > Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X
    My Palm OS Archive
    Just wondering if anything going on with kernels for pre2 2.2.4. Currently running F104 with no issues for months. Maybe we could get a speed increase in the future???
  11.    #1471  
    Quote Originally Posted by dballew View Post
    Just wondering if anything going on with kernels for pre2 2.2.4. Currently running F104 with no issues for months. Maybe we could get a speed increase in the future???
    The Pre2 is overclocked as much as it can. There's not much more than can be done.
    Live free or DIE!
    Thanks for getting back to us on my question. I just assumed that it could go to about 1.5 or so...
    And thank you for everything you have done to make things so much better along the way!