Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 39444546474849505152535459 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    crap.. Ha anyone sorted out the camera problema on 105? I'm going Uber for a while!
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdoby View Post
    crap.. Ha anyone sorted out the camera problema on 105? I'm going Uber for a while!
    Looks to be a screenstate problem. Camera works with other profiles.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    -- Sent from my computer without using a program that inserts an obnoxious footer

HA! *THAT* is some damn funny stuff!

M.
    I wouldn't say its a screenstate problem either. I don't have any issues with it with F105 or Uber on my sprint pre - with 2.1.0. but then again unixpsycho's kernels never hurt my pre.. not even sr71.
    F105 2.1.0-11 is the version im running
    can confirm camera issue with screenstate on pre minus using Uberkernal
    I don't think the camera issue is a screenstate problem. I set screenstate to 500/500 and opened the camera and it worked. Then I slowly changed the max frequency to 700/800/900/1005 with the camera open and it wouldn't work unless it was running at 500mhz. Hope that helps. Uberkernel caused frequent hangups on my phone as well. I'm gonna try AVB next.

me to, same camera problem with screen state whether im using uk or f105 :/

Ken
    any update on SR71 for webos 2.1?
    same here.. Sprint pre running 2.1, Camera works fine with av8 but opens and flickers back and forth with the f105. PDK games work great with F105 though so I'm lovin that. Great work Unixpsycho and the rest of you who make this platform the only option.
    Installed F105-17 switched back to screenstate, took pic/video, loaded pdk app, used voice dial. Looks good! Now if someone could tell me how to increase the compcache? Govnah won't let me select anything else except for 10mb? I have .25 (latest right?)

Thanks, unixpsycho...

CaliMark
    Mark Reed
  11.    #971  
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMark View Post
    Installed F105-17 switched back to screenstate, took pic/video, loaded pdk app, used voice dial. Looks good! Now if someone could tell me how to increase the compcache? Govnah won't let me select anything else except for 10mb? I have .25 (latest right?)

Thanks, unixpsycho...

CaliMark
    Mark Reed
    Disable compcache 1st, Apply, then go back in and set size, Apply.
    Live free or DIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    Disable compcache 1st, Apply, then go back in and set size, Apply.
    I am an *****...Thanks for the heads up! and for the kernel!
    just installed F105-17 and upon reboot I got TMC errors non stop. I couldn't even launch one app. i had to use wosqi to remove the kernel and replace it with AVB Harrier.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by callmesaul8889 View Post
    just installed F105-17 and upon reboot I got TMC errors non stop. I couldn't even launch one app. i had to use wosqi to remove the kernel and replace it with AVB Harrier.
    I had the same problem, but with AVB Harrier as well. The only kernels that won't give me constant TMC errors right now are the Palm default kernel and UberKernel.
    Quote Originally Posted by tigrao View Post
    I had the same problem, but with AVB Harrier as well. The only kernels that won't give me constant TMC errors right now are the Palm default kernel and UberKernel.
    +1 I hadn't booted AVB yet before I sent that. Uberkernel blows on my device so I'm staying with the stock kernel for tonight. Looking forward to using F105 tomorrow again :-) thanks for the awesome work guys!

Quote Originally Posted by callmesaul8889 View Post
    Uberkernel blows on my device so I'm staying with the stock kernel for tonight.
    Which version? -18 is out.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

-- Rod
    I'm showing -17 for F105 which gave me the TMC error. Thanks for all your work.

-- Rod
    Installing -18 now to test it out. -11 was the build that gave me constant hangups & non-responsiveness. I'll post on UberKernel's thread will results.
    'Psycho,

I'm seeing this in my logs quite a lot:

Quote Originally Posted by /var/log/messages
    (time snipped) [43558] palm-webos kern.err kernel: [43558.540000] Invalid VDD1 OPP requested
    There'll be sometimes just one, but usually 4 or so in a row. *Generally*, I see this when I'm playing music (either locally or Ampache).

Is this known due to all teh hacks you're doing right now to make this work at all?

• Sprint Pre-, silver button
    • webOS 2.1
    • Thunderchief: F105-17
    • Gov: screenstate-v2
    • Freqs: 900/500
    • vdemand factor: 2
    • charger poll: 1000
    • vdemand poll: 100
    • VDD1: 59 59 59 57 35
    • VDD2: 46

I see this on the Puck or just the plug. I'll look further into just battery operation.

Yes, I know it's not your newer defaults, these are the settings from my webOS 1.4.5 Thunderchief. (just use the "brick" emoticon, Psycho... )

There have been no klogs yet.

Should I just ignore for now, or is there more you want/need to know?

M.
    so did i miss the solution to TMC error with F105? is the only way to correct this is to uninstall using WQI? i can make a phone call but that's it