1.    #1  
    ok so i have a problem im still on preware 2.1, and i think everybody else is ver 2.6 for some reason i cannt update. I click to update then nothing. Can anybody help please !!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I am having problems simply getting preware on my fun. WebOSQI does not seem to be working currently. Getting the invalid URL error.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Uh, I think the most current version of Preware is 1.1.4
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    if you install the testing feeds, you can get version 1.2.6.

Google "webos internals testing feeds" and you'll find the instructions on webosinternal's site
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by psm9 View Post
    if you install the testing feeds, you can get version 1.2.6.

Google "webos internals testing feeds" and you'll find the instructions on webosinternal's site

lol oh yeah thats right i do have that feed. so you saying just go on to the website and they will be able to help me out? im sure im not the only one that has this problem. I saw a thread before but i cant find it
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Do you have both testing feeds added to Preware?
    You need the "webos-testing-all" feed and then also the feed for your device (armv7(Pre) or armv6 (Pixi).

The link is here to make sure you've configured the feeds properly. If you do, you should see version 1.2.6

Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
  7.    #7  
    yeap i just checked my phone and i do have both test feeds
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Glad it worked!
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
  9.    #9  
    wait i had the testing feed before, but im still not able to update
  10.    #10  
    bump
    Preware 1.2.6 is now in the public feeds.

http://install.preware.org is the one and only location for installation instructions. Ignore all other pages, articles and posts as they are likely to be obsolete.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals